HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
which Circuit City in Fairfax County(or in the DC area) has the best car stereo installers?
Posted by: HondaGirl ()
Date: July 07, 2007 04:08AM

which Circuit City in Fairfax County(or anywhere in the DC metro area)
has the best car stereo installers? Please give me the location and
the installer names.

I had a bunch of Circuit City gift cards(nearly $1100) still unused from
last Chrimstmas, they don't really have anything I need. Now I think
I'll use the cards toward a new CD receiver, 2 amps, a set of component
speakers, and a powered sub.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: which Circuit City in Fairfax County(or in the DC area) has the best car stereo installers?
Posted by: legend ()
Date: July 07, 2007 06:15PM

The one in springfield is good.man's name is daniel best installer top rated in the nation. Best sales guy selling audio he knows what hes talkin bout ..his name is Jason Washington..

Re: which Circuit City in Fairfax County(or in the DC area) has the best car stereo installers?
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: July 07, 2007 07:58PM

top rated in the nation

They actually have a nationwide rating system for tint installers?? Thats fuckin funny.

Posted by: Just Me ()
Date: July 07, 2007 11:03PM

I just had a new stereo and satellite system put in my car at the Circuit City on Business 234 in Manassas...excellent job, no wait, and only took about 45 minutes. The store is never that busy. I can't remember the name of the installer, but he was a young white guy, probably in his mid 20s, reddish hair, bilingual. Hope that helps!

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: July 08, 2007 12:55AM

Oh, the red-haired white guy that works stereo installs at that location is Enrique Esperanza.

Posted by: duh ()
Date: July 08, 2007 02:53AM

All the good Circuit City employees are gone....fired....if they made over $16sumpin an hour....they're gone....with zero notice.

DO NOT patronize Circuit City....burn the gift cards....I know, then they get to keep the money, but they're about to go belly up anyway and their creditors will get the money.

Posted by: HondaGirl ()
Date: July 09, 2007 03:06PM

Thanks!

so.... anybody else other than CC of Springfield and Manassas?
:)

Posted by: hmherman ()
Date: July 12, 2007 10:29AM

Car Stereo Systems in Loehmanns Plaza is by far the best place I've ever worked with. I own a small company with about a dozen vehicles and Frank has always treated us great. Reasonable prices and perfect installs... they really know what they're doing. Tell Frank Joe says Hi.

Posted by: richierich33 ()
Date: July 12, 2007 05:18PM

Typically you won't find any really good installers at those big box stores since they don't do any custom work at all. Let me rephrase that, I'm sure there's plenty of good installers but just with basic installations. If it requires cutting or fabricating, circuit or best buy won't touch it. For that you'll have to go to an independent specialty shop like Safe & Sound in Manassas for example. We've been here for almost fifteen years, longer than any other shop in the county. We specialize in high-end custom work and our entire staff is MECP certified (including salespeople). Check out some of our installs at www.mysafeandsound.com If I can help in anyway please feel free to drop by and see us.

Sincerely,
Rich Pietraszko
Safe & Sound Inc.
8104 Sudley Rd. (rt.234 business)
Manassas, VA 20109
703-368-1564
www.mysafeandsound.com

Posted by: Dirty Jersey ()
Date: July 14, 2007 09:51PM

Had door speakers installed at the Fairfax location, didnt do a great job, broke a couple door pin-things and bottom was coming off some.
Then had Tweeter install a head unit in glove box, they shorted out something in my electrical system, said it was just a fuse, but my aftermarket HID kit was always dim on one side, just go to a car stereo shop

Posted by: SHitfield mall expert ()
Date: July 20, 2007 02:08AM

The circuit City in Springfield is loaded with fucking thieves, they rob the store itself blind and will go and swipe your shit after they install it. Ditto for the Best Buy on the other side of the mall. Go to a stand alone shop, just don't pay by check or leave your registration in the glove box and you're good to go. They want an address for their paperpwork give them a work or school address.

Posted by: harmon ()
Date: July 20, 2007 05:25PM

Wow.... that's scary...

why would Circuit City or BestBuy installer want to steal
the registration cards? what possible use is there?

can't they just write down your VIN# or plate number and find your address anyway?

SHitfield mall expert Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The circuit City in Springfield is loaded with
> fucking thieves, they rob the store itself blind
> and will go and swipe your shit after they install
> it. Ditto for the Best Buy on the other side of
> the mall. Go to a stand alone shop, just don't
> pay by check or leave your registration in the
> glove box and you're good to go. They want an
> address for their paperpwork give them a work or
> school address.

Posted by: Patatchies ()
Date: July 20, 2007 06:11PM

i had work done there years ago and a few dyas later my credit card got charged over 2000 dollars from some orthodontist in san juan, puerto rico, and then for weeks on end someone kept crank calling our house at 2 or 3 in the morning, it's fucking ridiculous, my mom was pissed!!!!

SHitfield mall expert Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The circuit City in Springfield is loaded with
> fucking thieves, they rob the store itself blind
> and will go and swipe your shit after they install
> it. Ditto for the Best Buy on the other side of
> the mall. Go to a stand alone shop, just don't
> pay by check or leave your registration in the
> glove box and you're good to go. They want an
> address for their paperpwork give them a work or
> school address.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.