HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
on the chemtrail line 2-2-23
Date: February 02, 2023 05:12PM

Peace!

the devil did quite a bit of spraying today, once again....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/195866254@N03/albums/72177720305722272/with/52665210691/

also, check this out frum the good brother Dane Wigington

"Aluminum Snow: Lab Test Confirmed"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KJqf8MU-2U

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: on the chemtrail line 2-2-23
Posted by: Where2go ()
Date: February 02, 2023 07:31PM

Thanks for posting that YouTube link. I watched it, but found the comments more interesting. What I found interesting was that it’s happening all over the world. I would honestly move from this area if I knew of a place in the US where they weren’t spraying. But, I don’t know where that is.

Posted by: something to this ()
Date: February 04, 2023 05:45AM

5am, windshields still covered with refined dust, non-magnetic.... overcast, barely see incoming national aero traffic on approach with lights. has to be a challenge for keeping the witches brew from catching on fire, blowing up in commercial aircraft engines...or maybe already has... just not talked about

Posted by: Polar Plunger ()
Date: February 04, 2023 06:41AM

You guys are so funny!

Posted by: Front Royal Phil ()
Date: February 04, 2023 07:13AM

I seen me some of them sky demons yesterday spreading their evil pixy dust over my beloved Shenanndoah national park.

It is buut cold here in Froll an last night the power was out for a hour and a half. I tell yall it is a wonderful feelin to be settin in front of my Franklin stove on a cold mornin and stokin it with wood that I cut in the national forest with my permit to cut dead and down wood. It gives a old hillbilly like me some satisfaction.

Posted by: Backatitagain ()
Date: February 04, 2023 11:27AM

Clear in Tysons, can’t seem to spray fast enough in the Annandale/Burke/Fairfax/Springfield areas now.

Date: February 04, 2023 02:41PM

Peace everyone!

" Thanks for posting that YouTube link. I watched it, but found the comments more interesting. What I found interesting was that it’s happening all over the world. I would honestly move from this area if I knew of a place in the US where they weren’t spraying. But, I don’t know where that is."

well, if you want blue skies in Fairfax County, Great Falls and Mclean is your best bet...if one doesn't have the cream(cash rules everything around me) for the move you might have to rent out a guest room in a barn like Dalton frum Road House or sum sh!t...

take today for instance...the devil is spraying a massive chemtrail line through Annandale, blocking everyone's sun here, while the skies are pristine blue to the north...even when om out at skyline drive 81/66 or at Chincoteague...the skies stay blue to the north while everything south gets bombardment...so if you live in the right spot, the spraying won't block the sun at your residence...

and eye have heard tales of chemtrail free skies frum folks who made out of state trips to wilderness type areas

good question, where is the bluest skies?

thanks for checking in

"5am, windshields still covered with refined dust, non-magnetic.... overcast, barely see incoming national aero traffic on approach with lights. has to be a challenge for keeping the witches brew from catching on fire, blowing up in commercial aircraft engines...or maybe already has... just not talked about"

its a hot mess!

thanks for checking in

"I seen me some of them sky demons yesterday spreading their evil pixy dust over my beloved Shenanndoah national park."

that sucks...didn't cee nothing yesterday round here...

"It is buut cold here in Froll an last night the power was out for a hour and a half. I tell yall it is a wonderful feelin to be settin in front of my Franklin stove on a cold mornin and stokin it with wood that I cut in the national forest with my permit to cut dead and down wood. It gives a old hillbilly like me some satisfaction."

oh yeah, you gonna stay warm no matter whut with that game plan...cold weather is the best for wood hunting, don't have to worry about snakes and stuff

thanks for checking in

"Clear in Tysons, can’t seem to spray fast enough in the Annandale/Burke/Fairfax/Springfield areas now."

yes, the devil isn't being very inclusive with their spraying today, despite all their talk of inclusiveness!

thanks for checking in

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2023 02:44PM by the real General Mahdi.

Date: February 04, 2023 03:33PM

in regards to whut our fellow builder something to this was saying

""Explosion in the sky" above Billings, Montana."

https://www.bit chute.com/video/XbYm7Eky0Cjx/

eye put space between the t and the c in the link as cary doesn't allow bitchute links to be posted for some odd reason

look at the chemtrails in that sky

Posted by: Hklfh784rhefl ()
Date: February 05, 2023 07:18AM

Either they’ve been spraying all night, or they started really early in the morning. Sky is already streak-filled. This must be working for them, they wouldn’t continue to do it if it wasn’t.

Date: February 05, 2023 08:37AM

they been spraying all night...you could cee the trails in the moonlight last night...sprayed low too....and a lot of um....

yup, horror movie level spraying today....

if you mean working, like not getting thrown in a super max prison, yes, its working.....

thanks for checking in and caring!

Posted by: Front Royal Phil ()
Date: February 05, 2023 11:12AM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.