HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
on the chemtrail line 1-28-23
Date: January 28, 2023 11:12AM

Peace!

first of all, want to say peace to the good people of Mexico! Showing that they aren't of the pusillanimous sort....

https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/green-tech/a42624183/mexico-bans-solar-geoengineering/

yesterday was Lovely, no evidence of chemtrail spraying ceen, at least round my way, but it was mostly cloudy for half of the day...the devil hasn't been letting us get our blue sky sunny days this month...

last night you could cee trails in the moonlight and as you can cee frum these time/date stamped sky cam shots, it was sunny this morning but the devil had different plans

https://www.flickr.com/photos/195866254@N03/albums/72177720305573900

notice the sketchy sussybokkka cloud cover here in Axum-dale

https://rumble.com/v27hxcs-on-the-chemtrail-line-1-28-23.html

and on a Saturday afternoon at that!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: on the chemtrail line 1-28-23
Posted by: Front Royal Phil ()
Date: January 28, 2023 12:34PM

Hi General, Peace!

We got us a mix of clouds and sun out here in Froll today. I aint really seen any of them trails. I just got back from getting me a new used set of tires put on my old chevy 4x4 at the hispanic tire shop here in town. They mostly get them used tires off of wrecked vehicles and I found me a set of nice ones, firestones on the front an Khumos on the rear. I know lots of folks dont like them mexicans but these young men at the tire shop are just as nice as they can be.
I hope you have a very good day general an thanks for keepin up the good work against them sky demons.

Posted by: Yepper ()
Date: January 28, 2023 01:41PM

Blue cloudless sky this morning. I thought, maybe just maybe we’ll be “allowed” one day, but no. Saw a chemtrail, and then another. Now, all white haze for a sky. I think they’ve reformulated whatever they are spraying because it seems to spread out now wider but become even more dense over time.

Date: January 28, 2023 03:29PM

"I know lots of folks dont like them mexicans but these young men at the tire shop are just as nice as they can be."

yup...Mexicans are sum of the greatest people on the planet...eye think people have the misconception that all central Americans are Mexican and that just isn't the case

yeah King....those used tire places will give you great deals, especially if you are polite to them

Peace Phil

"Blue cloudless sky this morning. I thought, maybe just maybe we’ll be “allowed” one day, but no. Saw a chemtrail, and then another. Now, all white haze for a sky. I think they’ve reformulated whatever they are spraying because it seems to spread out now wider but become even more dense over time."

yes, and on a Saturday at that...as the day progressed eye noticed the devil spared the southern side of 236 of their sun blocking sprays today....usually they spare the north...

here is Fairfax City, on 236 around 1:30PM...notice the blue skies to the south

https://rumble.com/v27iufs-on-the-chemtrail-line-1-28-23-part-2.html

here is Springfield, 2:30PM...notice the blue skies to the south

https://rumble.com/v27iv0c-on-the-chemtrail-line-1-28-23-part-3.html

eye tell you, when eye got on that elevated exit ramp to get on 495 at the 95 intersect eye was so tempted to pull over and get a 360 shot up there...skies were completely blue to the south, very blatant where they were targeting today...but it was just too dangerous...

so today, these devils should help the Fairfaxians on the North side with their heating and medical bills

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2023 03:29PM by the real General Mahdi.

Date: January 28, 2023 11:16PM

this video, frum 3:30PM starts off filming that aircraft with the UVA Cavs color on the tail fin that has been circling my hood non stop day and night 24-7 since biden got sworn in as usurper in chief

thats a whole different story...wish someone could explain that one to me

https://rumble.com/v27j3na-on-the-chemtrail-line-1-28-23.html

but notice the blue skies to the south

its 11:15PM and you can cee they are still spraying fresh chemtrails in the moonlight

Posted by: Artiste ()
Date: January 28, 2023 11:38PM

Take a step back to admire the true beauty of chemtrails illuminated in moonlight.

Posted by: Winchester Poofter ()
Date: January 29, 2023 01:33AM

I would love to see General Mahdi’s moon in the moonlight.

Date: January 29, 2023 02:28AM

"Take a step back to admire the true beauty of chemtrails illuminated in moonlight."

yeah?

you been to davos switzerland recently?

Posted by: Rainisagiven ()
Date: January 29, 2023 07:27AM

Notice after a heavy day of chemtrailing, it almost always rains the next day? But, I’m sure that’s just a coincidence…

Posted by: Agua ()
Date: January 29, 2023 08:37AM

Rain is necessary. Rain is good.

Posted by: Agua2 ()
Date: January 29, 2023 09:09AM

Except when it’s saturating the soil, trees and general environment with the chemicals that have been sprayed into the air. That’s when it’s not good.

Date: January 29, 2023 09:54AM

We got heavy clouds out here in Froll today. Just because we cant see them sky demons up there spreadin the pixi dust dont mean that they aint up there doin the devils work.
Me and some guys from the Moose lodge are bringin food today to some of our less fortunate neighbors who need a little help at the end of the month. During these tryin times it is good to try to help people who are waiting for the ebt cards to get recharged on Wedensday.

Date: January 29, 2023 02:39PM

Peace everyone,

" Notice after a heavy day of chemtrailing, it almost always rains the next day? But, I’m sure that’s just a coincidence…"

good observation...there is a guy on youtube named Mike Morales who eye started checking out last year who does a show reporting geoengineering and pollution...he said that they always chemtrail an area before a storm comes in...and frum my empirical findings he is absolutely correct!

if a storm is posed' to come through the NOVA they always spray the day before...they might not spray the entire NOVA, as they aren't very inclusive and want to keep the rich people happy, but they will hit their target areas for sure...which sucks because obviously, you want to get sunlight the day before the clouds and rain arrive, but these devils won't allow that..yesterday is just yet another example of their degree of coldhearted ruthlessness!

"Rain is necessary. Rain is good.

Except when it’s saturating the soil, trees and general environment with the chemicals that have been sprayed into the air. That’s when it’s not good."

indeed....just one of the plethora of reasons why this is a harebrained idea and needs to be shut down ASAP

"We got heavy clouds out here in Froll today. Just because we cant see them sky demons up there spreadin the pixi dust dont mean that they aint up there doin the devils work.
Me and some guys from the Moose lodge are bringin food today to some of our less fortunate neighbors who need a little help at the end of the month. During these tryin times it is good to try to help people who are waiting for the ebt cards to get recharged on Wedensday."

yeah bruh....this is why eye like rainy days these days....eye don't have to think about it, off the clock so to speak...

thanks for you good work for the people of Froll...very Christian of you for sure!

Hey, whut is the Moose lodge? is it a secret? is it connected to the Masons?

Posted by: Roller Girl ()
Date: January 29, 2023 02:53PM

Does the Moose Lodge have secret honeycomb hideout?

Date: January 30, 2023 04:58AM

Come on now , you guys aint never heard of the featernal order of the moose? I been a member for 30 years and my dearly departed wife was the junior regent for the WOTM (women of the moose).

Yall come on out to the Froll Moose lodge sometime an check us out. You dont need to join the lodge just to come in and check it out one time. We got eatin an drinkin an legal gambling an music an dancin an everbody havin a good time. When it is time to go home or to a motel we have some older Moose like me ready to drive you home so you you dont never drink an drive. Next morning we have men to give you a ride back to your car. We are a public service orginazation an we always help the poor people an we help each other too.

Date: January 30, 2023 11:14AM

Mornin'

Thanks for the 411 and the invite there Phil. Didn't know not a nan thing about the lodge other than eye drove past them and your post triggered my memory banks.

sounds like a righteous organization!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.