HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
on the chemtrail line 12-2-22
Date: December 02, 2022 03:38PM

Peace!

woke up this morning to a light chemtrail line going along 236, skies completely blue to the north, as usual...stayed up too late last night, wasn't able to get a good enough video of it...

got sum screenshots frum sum sky cams though...would you look at that?

just look at it

https://www.flickr.com/photos/195866254@N03/albums/72177720304144990

are these weather mod devils going to chip in on the peoples heating bills in Winchester and Shenendoah?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2022 03:40PM by the real General Mahdi.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: on the chemtrail line 12-2-22
Posted by: Front Royal Phil ()
Date: December 02, 2022 03:54PM

Peace General!
I was thinkin bout you yesterday as I was drivin back home from Warrenton yesterday. I was goin west on old route 66 and I seen me a hole mess of them trails, most of them were thin ones but some of em were all fat and wide. It kinda makes me wonder.
I am enjoyin the colder weather, there aint nothin better than to be a settin next to my little Frankin wood stove on a cold night drinkin me a few beers and puffin on my old corn cob pipe full of the devils lettuce. This winter I am goin to try my hand a growing some of that lettuce. I am tryin to pick out a little indoor grow kit off of amazon. Have a great weekend General an remember that every day is a gift so try not to waste any days. Always try to do somthin nice for yourself and try to do somthin nice for the folks you care about.

Posted by: Fuck Hole Phil ()
Date: December 02, 2022 06:17PM

Date: December 03, 2022 03:19PM

Peace Phil!

yes sir...the 1st wasn't too bad, we had blue skies in every direction, all day, except for their favorite spot to spray down on the beltway where all the lowest income people live, coincidentally...the 2nd was way worse...even today, when the cloud cover broke you could cee the skies littered with trails

yes, om with you on that...its so nice sitting front of the fire burning that sweet sweet cheeba on a cold winter's day...once in a while owl add one of those "strange beast" hard kombuchas to the equation and get extra cozy...the trifecta as it were...

yes, eye know quite a few people who have grown their own...some of it is horrible and don't get you high...others is decent...the best homegrown eye have smoked the dude bought a grow box and really did it up and got great results...just goes to show whut a little know-how can do! Thats great idea Phil...

"Have a great weekend General an remember that every day is a gift so try not to waste any days. Always try to do somthin nice for yourself and try to do somthin nice for the folks you care about."

wise words frum da KING!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.