HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax County Lice Outbreaks?
Posted by: GenericSOAP ()
Date: November 19, 2022 09:13PM

Okay so. I haven't had any sex in over a year. But everytime I shower my genitals itch. I'm wondering could it be from the drying affects of body soap or is it pubic lice. I mean its been like this for a long time, over a year probably I don't know. And it's not super intense. It just randomly comes up after I shower and then goes away pretty quickly. It'll just very occassionally itch throughout the day but nothing intensely awful. I've examined it a few times but I haven't been able to see any lice or eggs. I do see some like white bulbs at the ends of hair when they fall out but apparently that's just keratin bulbs. I never see any nits like at the base of the hair it's only when I yank the hair out or when it falls out theres a small white bulb at the very end. That can't be eggs right? It should be at the base not on the inside of the follicle? Anyways I think thinking about it makes me itch more. I also haven't been able to see any bites or redness, besides random pimples. I'm obsessively freaking out at every itch and I can't calm down. I also find random black fuzzballs but I think that's just from clothing. I literally haven't seen anything moving. I've checked obsessively. Not to mention I haven't had sexual contact in over a year. Am I just being paranoid and it's just like random irritation and sweating throughout the day? I'm a hypochondriac too and have a really bad phobia of stuff like lice and if I see anything moving I think I'm going to have a mental breakdown. I'm wondering if cocunut oil suffocates pubic lice? I've used some and it has seemed to erase any irritation or itching I have had. Should I use a lice shampoo just in case and wash everything? And then shave? Any thoughts on this would be great cuz I'm freaking out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County Lice Outbreaks?
Posted by: Dr Jack ()
Date: November 19, 2022 09:19PM

You have terminal lice cancer and will be dead in 3 months.

Posted by: A Fauci ()
Date: November 19, 2022 09:42PM

After reading your post, I understand the lack of sexual activity. You should consider washing your pussy from time to time.

Posted by: Kill it with FIRE ()
Date: November 19, 2022 10:15PM

First, spray yourself thoroughly with Raid. Then pour a light coating of kerosine over your pubic area. Light a match and allow the kerosine to burn until all the hair is gone and the flames extinguish naturally from lack of fuel. Throw away all your bedding and mattress. Wash all your clothing with a good quality insecticide and rinse well.

You're welcome.

Posted by: Advicegiver ()
Date: November 19, 2022 10:27PM

It looks like your skin is just irritated, probably from over washing like you said. Use some hand cream and see if that helps. It can spread to your hands/face, but you would know if you got it on your hands, trust me. It’d be open sores that don’t heal for over a week.

Because the skin on your hand is thicker than your genitals the main way you get transmission to your hands is via open cuts or cracked skin l, so wash your hands but don’t overdo it or you’re actually putting yourself at risk.

I know it’s all new and scary, I was there a year ago. Do research but don’t make it your whole life, it gets better. Just try to remember that millions of people have it and are doing just fine, you will be too! Try to find other things to focus on and put your nervous energy into!

Posted by: Pet Care ()
Date: November 19, 2022 10:37PM

Get a small monkey. You can purchase one from a reputable dealer or adopt one from a monkey rescue organization. Don't get a chimp or baboon as those can become dangerous and will rip off your face if they have a bad day. Stick with a small monkey like a capuchin, squirrel monkey, spider monkey, or marmoset. a macaque might work if you have room for it. Hand-feed the monkey to develop trust. Then simply get naked and lay back while you allow the monkey to groom your genitals and remove any lice and nits. Monkeys are great at grooming and will eagerly remove and eat any foreign critters which have set up residence in your cootch. As a side benefit their little fingers are very stimulating and can provide a decent orgasm or two. You can even rent out your monkey to other infected members of the community to offset their maintenance costs.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.