HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Judge rules against child's best interest
Posted by: Steve ()
Date: August 14, 2010 06:18PM

I was granted full physical custody last year of my 7 year old son and because the mother refuses to move closer to her family I was denied the right to move my son closer to all his family and friends. In fact the judge encouraged the relationship of his step brother and step sister she has now riped them away from him. This is a mother that the judge herself said was uncaring but instead of him being with me who has raised him for 7 years she put him with his mother. She has walked out on not just me but her own son 2 times but that does not seem to matter. I gave a list of over 100 extended family members and friends that live in the area where he would be moving and he only has one there, his mother. His mother is on dialysis three nights a week and works a full time job. He will be raised by daycare and babysitters, not her. It appears that the judge only ruled because she was mad at me and did not even care what was good for my son. I had no choice but to move, because the house that I lived in with my father was foreclosed on and he moved to the new area that we were planning on moving to. He didn't tell me until it was too late for me to do anything because he said he didn't want to worry me. If I had stayed there my son and I would have been living out of a truck. And since it was summer, I did not allow my ex's visitation to be disrupted at all. I feel that the only reason the Judge ever gave me full custody was to make me a babysitter for my ex-wife. My son wants and needs to be close to his family and I need to work so I can support him. I, like my ex, have no support network in Northern Virginia. I have never seen such a blatant case of a judge being BIAS towards the mother. I have lost all faith in the court system. The judge completely reversed everything that she had been saying in all other court sessions that we have had, all because she wants me to stay with my ex and take care of her. She blames it on not wanting my son to change schools, but kids change schools all the time. She point blank stated that temporary custody would not go to my ex if I would get a new residence in his school area (my ex's area). My ex just had him for a vacation week, she did not take any time off of work and on three of the five weekdays dropped my son off at daycare at 7:30am and did not see him again until 9:30pm - 10:00pm. This is the life that my son will have with her and the judge knows this and said it was okay. How can anyone think that this is in my son's best interest to live like this and be taken away from the parent that has cared for him his entire life. Even my ex's first lawyer stated in his closing that I had always been the primary caregiver and had always taken care of both my son and my ex and felt the judge should rule against my move so that I could continue to care for her so that she could spend time with our son. She is my ex and no longer my responsibility. As far as I'm concerned the judge ruled on the best interest of my ex and not my son. I don't feel that anything will be done about this because no one ever wants to question a judge. At least, let me know who or where I can turn to get this ruling overturned or at the very least reviewed. This is my son's life and this judge has just sentenced him to a life being raised by strangers and no child deserves this. Would you want your child raised this way?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Judge rules against child's best interest
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 14, 2010 06:35PM

1.) Get a blog.

2. tl;dr

Blessed are the murderous.

Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: August 14, 2010 06:48PM

This IS a BLOG!

The Judges in the distric courts can abuse their power quite easily, and it happens often!
These 'child support laws' were created by feminists through devisive means and are used to control the male population because they rationalize it as cheaper to force the father to take care of a child. The system is UNCONSTITUIONAL on many levels, and puts unwarranted governmental restraint on MEN and restricts a mans pursuit of life liberty and happiness! Maybe even costing him a job also and his right to drive and the title to his car , and quite possibly his freedom. And don't tell me that driving is not a right, because if some illegal Mexican can be issued a drivers license by the state and kill people with their illegal cars with no insurance -just to be let go from the scene, THEN IT'S A FUCKING INALIENABLE RIGHT AS A NATURALLY BORN CITIZEN AND SHOULD ONLY BE RESTRICTED OR TAKEN AWAY AS A RESULT OF RECKLESS ACCIDENTS INVOLVING DEATH OR SERIOUS INJURY!

To answer your question, save every God damned dime you have that they are trying to forcefully take from you to GET AN EXCELLENT LAWYER!

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2010 07:03PM by Troll@AOL.

Posted by: Good ()
Date: August 14, 2010 06:53PM

This guy just lost his house cuz his father couldn't pay the mortgage. I don't think he's gonna be saving up a bunch of bucks any time soon.

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: August 14, 2010 06:55PM

Paragraphs, man. Paragraphs.

Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: August 14, 2010 06:58PM

Hopefully his daddy defaulted on the morgage in an attempt to do everything he could to assist his son financially so he could retain a quality lawyer to combat the courts and their sexist and biased bull shit. No parent should just sit around and watch their child be seperated from their own children while the Constitution is trampled on by some vile bitch judge.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Posted by: whatsTheName ()
Date: August 15, 2010 01:11AM

What is the name of the Judge?

Posted by: Shaquille O'neal ()
Date: August 15, 2010 01:29AM

Probably Judge Jewdy, am I right? am i right?

Posted by: Bill ()
Date: August 15, 2010 02:12PM

1. What Court were you in?
2. Who was the judge? Was this the same judge who heard your case last year?
3. Did either or both of you have lawyers?

Posted by: Tim45 ()
Date: August 15, 2010 02:43PM

You could fill a library on the screw jobs men get in custody cases. A friend of mine hired a lawyer and the lawyer put it to him straight. He said unless she is in jail you have zero chance of getting custody. I dont want to just take your money for something you have no chance of winning.

Another friend was paying child support and later found out he kid wasnt his. If any woman ever claims you are the father get DNA proof, I dont care even if it is your wife. After so many years of paying as he did the judge said you had your chance to contest the paternity and you didnt. He is still paying to this day because the courts do not want an interuption in support.

The worst is paying huge amounts of support and the woman uses it for herself to take vacations minus the child. Happens.

Posted by: GimmeeShelter ()
Date: August 15, 2010 05:37PM

What county, please?
Which judge?

Posted by: pat collins ()
Date: August 15, 2010 06:26PM

Please contact the Washington Post or channel 4 news, both of these agencies love to feature folk's personal issues with PDs, contractors, legal systems, zoning complaints and other personal issues that 99.99 percent of the rest of the world does'nt really care about.

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: August 15, 2010 06:48PM

Can someone summarize what happened to the original poster, the post is too hard to read withallofthewordswordswordsandnoparagraphs.

Posted by: GimmeeShelter ()
Date: August 15, 2010 11:09PM

It's not about who has the best case. It's who has the most MONEY to throw at lawyers to ram their cases down the legal system. Women get shafted, too. Family courts are a joke in Virginia.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: August 16, 2010 11:07PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 1.) Get a blog.
>
> 2. tl;dr

+1

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: like2eat@theY ()
Date: August 17, 2010 09:11AM

Attachments:
Wall_O___Text.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.