HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FREE DATING WEBSITES DEAD - the last dies - there is now not even one
Posted by: death death more death ()
Date: October 19, 2022 09:22AM

"don't worry google will host your website for you", they said for funding

SURE, SURE, WHY DON'T I KILL YOU WHILE ASKING WHY ALL HOME USER FREE WEBSITE HAVE DIED

---------------------------------

POF has "just upgraded". Their website DOES NOT work hardly with Linux or Firefox-105 (haven't checked win10)

Increasingly, all the "images" are like 20 years old and fewer people on it.

Increasingly, POF has "web bots which make solicitations then hang up"

POF also (a few years back) DISABLED the ability to do many things. BTW, it was made not from profits but from CANADIAN TAXPAYER MONEY. it is now filled with fucking foreigners who migrated to canada that hates canadians and americans who are "mostly concerned with forcing upgrades and cell phone purchases" and harassing white poeople, in my opinion

THE NEW POF RUNS ABOUT 25 "processor deamons in /tmp" doing God knows what. It runs extremely slow. (it was the fastest why not-up-to-date women liked it - is now BY FAR THE SLOWEST - rediculously slow). The only explanation possible is the rats in the gov funded company are RUNNING MALWARE IN FIREFOX TO ATTACK AMERICANS AND SEARCH FOR CREDIT CARD # OR WHAT. There is nothing legitimate possible that could "be taking that long" nor does (any web browser) required 25 /tmp worker threats to display a low end web page with JUST PICTURES AND TEXT. (now there is a Cell Phone version which does more that was efficient enough to be used on an iPhone5 which means NOT slow - but the PC version has none of those features: just pictures and text)

=============================

POF REALLY JUST DIED - IT WAS 3/4 FREE AND NOW IS DEAD

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FREE DATING WEBSITES DEAD - the last dies - there is now not even one
Posted by: 3hj45 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 09:23AM

there is no "other"

ie, OKCUPID "says it's free", but infact won't even let you sent a little piece of text to anyone WITHOUT PAYING. it's run out of maryland i i should guess is getting 501c money and run by a team of brats connected to politicians - as is usual with BIG TECH

Posted by: y554 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 01:36PM

who's big in the dating market - making it #owned and expensive? akamai. ASIANS.

they've also been known to bully parents with kids who "somehow make purchases within android games" iwthout their knowlege. democrats on radio OBVIOUSLY back asian claims the charges "should stick and be paid". one parent got a $2,000 bill one month - democrat radio said "she was goign to be forced by police to pay"

I WILL SAY I'M STILL LOOKING TO KILL THAT FUCKING ASIAN

Posted by: h45h4 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 01:37PM

asians are fucking evil, "genocide games". they make "asian only" dating sites that are "totally robot" and stalk white people. so they can't breed.

part of asian invasion as californians used to call it

Posted by: h4h4 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 01:40PM

Back to a real topic $$$$$$$$: microsoft and google were given government charters, also cable companies, on the "deal" that they would provide customers with:

* email

* web page creation

* access to NNTP (worldwide blogging by topic, ie no need for ffu)

* email is offered but "nazzi'ed" and also non-secure

* WEB SITES BY HOME USERS DIDN'T HAPPEN. TAKE A GUESS WHY. BIG TECH WANTS THEM ALL PAY SITES. (note big tech is using stolen earlier software to make these pay websites both the server code PLUS stolen web page material from early dating sites that were free and "disappeared")

SO WHY DID WE PAY OUT THE ASS TO HAVE BIG TECH SERVE US WHEN THEY ONLY ATTACK?

AND WHAT ARE WE GETTING FOR THE HUGE CALBE FEES? MORE EFFECTIVE ATTACKS AGAINST OURSELVES?

Posted by: 35H543 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 01:41PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: h5h4 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 01:43PM

NOTE: i don't say that in 2022 PC dating sites are a way to find women. i'd say the opposite. however there have been times of temporary popularity of PC dating websites - mostly the free ones years in the past.

in general i'd say today: women don't lite those sites, the WEBSITE STALK THEM TO PAY and they are stalked by robots to trick them into paying, and THE WOMEN KNOW IT AND LEAVE. the pay sites always have apparently willing daters and they are the ones who "run more robots" who solicit chat then disappear

Posted by: 3t4hy534 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 01:45PM

WHERE ARE THE HOME USER CREATED WEB SITES

for one thing - the second you publish a web page your web browser or someone else's says "no longer supported"

AND THEY KNOW THAT VERY WELL

for another thing - they ... make sure that free competition to pay sites "SOMEHOW DIES"

Posted by: 34thg3 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 01:53PM

h5h4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NOTE: i don't say that in 2022 PC dating sites

I HAVE OTHER INFORMATION SHOWING THAT BREEDING AREAS FOR BLACKS HISPANICS ASIANS HAS WIDELY INCREASE IN USA

WHILE BREEDING AREAS FOR WHITES HAS HUGELY DECREASED - kinda become "just bars that sell alcohol" that women MOSTLY avoid. (if they're there they are with a guy or with a friend they came and left with, almost 100% almost)

AT THE SAME TIME THAT BEGAN HAPPENING ACROSS THE USA - Sweden was rebuilding farm dance halls across sweden to increase social activity AND OPPORTUNITY for white kids who "lived far enough apart they would not normally bump into each other", to offer a place to be for people who were actively trying to meet without asian robots

=================================

OKCUPID?

* run by maryland demcorats

* NON-FREE despite being run or borne by government money

* robots that try to trick people into paying

* MANDATORY TAGS "I WEAR A MASK / I DON'T WEAR A MASK" on all profiles

* most women promote they are baby killers

(ahem - sorry - death is not what i'm looking for - this site isn't for me)

AND WHERE IS THE SITE THAT IS OR THE BARN DANCE HALL

OH THERE IS NONE ... THE GENOCIDE GAMES

Posted by: gh45 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 02:05PM

21418 pts/6 Sl 0:02 /usr/local/firefox-99/firefox-bin -contentproc -chil
dID 37 -isForBrowser -prefsLen 5807 -prefMapSize 246827 -jsInitLen 277748 -pare
ntBuildID 20220330194208 -appDir /usr/local/firefox-99/browser 11237 true tab
21462 pts/6 Sl 0:00 /usr/local/firefox-99/firefox-bin -contentproc -chil
dID 38 -isForBrowser -prefsLen 5807 -prefMapSize 246827 -jsInitLen 277748 -pare
21465 pts/6 Sl 0:00 /usr/local/firefox-99/firefox-bin -contentproc -chil
dID 39 -isForBrowser -prefsLen 5807 -prefMapSize 246827 -jsInitLen 277748 -pare
21516 pts/6 Sl 0:00 /usr/local/firefox-99/firefox-bin -contentproc -chil
dID 41 -isForBrowser -prefsLen 5807 -prefMapSize 246827 -jsInitLen 277748 -pare
21558 pts/6 Sl 0:00 /usr/local/firefox-99/firefox-bin -contentproc -chil
dID 42 -isForBrowser -prefsLen 5807 -prefMapSize 246827 -jsInitLen 277748 -pare
21589 pts/6 Sl 0:00 /usr/local/firefox-99/firefox-bin -contentproc -chil
dID 43 -isForBrowser -prefsLen 5807 -prefMapSize 246827 -jsInitLen 277748 -pare
21610 ? I 0:00 [kworker/3:0-eve]

(you do NOT need all that shit to browse a sign page with text and pictures and some google ads. and there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY it should be slow on a low level gaming class pc - it should render before you can blink. this thing takes up to 5-10 seconds PER PAGE to load)

tmpaddon-409fd5
Temp-605bf4e1-1a94-4a69-be16bb4107e9

that and other messages lead me to believe the software is "using the system compiler" (perhaps successfully). under the "feign" of fonts but i'm 100% sure that's NOT THE REAL REASON. it could be "those java processors are taking extremely long times because they are scanning my system looking for CREDIT CAD INFORMATION"

WHICH BTW - I FOUND OUT BY DEFAULT FIREFOX SAVES EVEN WHEN YOU THINK YOU'VE TURNED IT OFF (you have to check every last option 2x with these assholes and still you don't know MOZILLA OF CALIFORNIA 501C is not hacking you - they are foreigners who hate usa)

THE REAL REASON - TO ELIMINATE THAT LAST FREE DATING WEBSITE - THE ONLY POPULAR ONE - TO INSURE IT'S WIN10 ONLY - THE TYPICAL BIG TECH MALWARE / RANSOMWARE AGENDA

(btw i have tmp addons turned off - i see my options are being also ignored)

===========================================

5-10 seconds per page to load is a HEAT DEATH what you might call it in physics?

but it's still a death, like i already said

Posted by: 34hy453 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 02:09PM

my full belief is:

* asians in canada hacking the world from the protection of canada

* lying to women and using robots to sniff for credit card infomation and robots to trick them into paying for a bad service that canada already paid the bill for

* REMOVAL of free competition. YOU KNOW FACEBOOK has used governent 501c money (google's IOU i've seen a few times - though they tell everyone otherwise)

removal of the last thing in their way to demanding singles pay for access through (YOU MUST OWN A CELLPHONE) - meanwhile insuring the unlikelyhood of white people breeding (by other methods)

IT'S NOT A BARD DANCE HALL - IT IS A PEICE OF CRAP EXCUSE - AND I'M USED TO THOSE

Posted by: 4hyjh64 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 02:50PM

BARN dance hall. not that i hate bards.

Posted by: A Good Un ()
Date: October 19, 2022 06:23PM

I remember myredbook.com. The FBI shut it down, unfortunately.

Posted by: 34hu654 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 10:41PM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyOERBpTXblBfjuCDkqxv

can you stand the wait of 5 seconds per page load? why don't you pay to upgrade? big tech will break your will if the german ss can't.

Posted by: 5ykj5 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 10:43PM

10 seconds per. 5 sec. if your lucky. it's up to 10 seconds for just a thin page with several but not many images.

Posted by: 3g4h534 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 10:44PM

"don't worry google will host your website for you", they said for funding

"WE HAVE IT COVERED WE'RE SO ADVANCED CUSTOMERS SHOULDN'T HAVE THEIR OWN WEBSITES", THEY SAID

Posted by: 35jn4j ()
Date: October 20, 2022 02:20PM

Posted by: 35hj64 ()
Date: October 21, 2022 04:24PM

Back to big tech, who promised to host home-made websites AND NEVER DID

THEY ALSO PROMISED AD FREE "it would come out of the cable bill" - they re-negged on that during Bill Clinton (millenials might not even remember the ad-free internet)

THEN THEY SAID AD MONEY WOULD COVER COSTS - but the ads are from chinese server contiain viruses personal insults and, ie, try to sell marajuan on conservative websites

NOW THEY ARE USING GOVERNMENT 501C GRANT MONEY ALSO AND IP BANNING ANY TRUTH TELLER - AND SERVICES ARE REMOVED EVER MORE

ever more everything is a broken piece of shit that only few customers say is working while others complain -

ever more they have THE POWER TO HANG UP ON YOU and absolutely no legal recourse when the services promised ARE BROKEN

Posted by: ynmmt ()
Date: October 21, 2022 04:25PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 45hj ()
Date: October 22, 2022 11:44AM

Posted by: 45hyj ()
Date: October 22, 2022 11:46AM

most of the sites had banned "racy photos" a long time ago - several years to decades

PAY SITES ALLOW IT NOT FREE SITES

all part of BIG TECH attacking consumers

disabling , really dismembering you, one limb at a time

WHILE GETTING GOVERNMENT MONEY FOR SAYING THEY SUPPORT CONSUMER MADE WEBSITES, which is obviously a lie

Posted by: CatinBox ()
Date: October 22, 2022 11:48AM

This is the first time I'm meeting a person who can't find a good dating site. But I can help you with this. For example, now I often use this dating site for flirting - pawg dating https://www.nastyhookups.com/pawg-dating.html . This is a really popular dating platform and here you can find a large number of people who are looking for a serious relationship. So try yourself on this site, maybe you will get lucky

Posted by: htn4e ()
Date: October 22, 2022 05:19PM

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 24, 2022 01:19PM

CatinBox Wrote:
> This is the first time I'm meeting a person who
> can't find a good dating site. But I can help you
> with this. For example, now I often use this
> dating site for flirting - pawg dating
> https://www.nastyhookups.com/pawg-dating.html .
> This is a really popular dating platform and here
> you can find a large number of people who are
> looking for a serious relationship. So try
> yourself on this site, maybe you will get lucky

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Posted by: RH3H5 ()
Date: October 29, 2022 10:30PM

Posted by: 35yh54 ()
Date: October 30, 2022 08:59PM

Posted by: 3g3h53 ()
Date: November 13, 2022 11:05PM

SO I TRIES AGAIN TODAY. SEEMS SLIGHTLY FASTER THOUGH STILL WAY SLOWER THAN THE ORIGINAL - WAY WAY.

(used to be girls with old PC low memory low bandwith didn't have much problem - a website for all)

some years ago it began "google ad spam from china" (modem lights continually blinking upload download if any ad was visible on page: and CHINA does try to breach your pc and also put in win10 viruses using google ads i've caught them)

today i checked here are some sad facts about "GOVERNMENT FUNDED EDGE/FIREFOX MICROSOFT<>GOOGLE BROWSER and the only "free dating site" (they've killed it)

about 25 connections to california mostly also overseas. (this is viewing one fucking web page 1st list from Canada btw - it's a canadian site)

4,500+ open files, ~ 2,000 of which are IPC/0x20 (internet procedure call: foreign hosts running code on my/your pc NOT USING WEB BROWSER HTML port 80: using IPC there's a big fucking difference)

thousands of PIPE STREAM

many are SPAM DLL/LIB loaded that aren't being used. 2,000 are "Timers" (you need 2,000 timers to open one web page? really?)

Posted by: 3ygh53 ()
Date: November 14, 2022 12:05AM

POF did not used to turn away people due to web browser version*

TODAY - you are going to need an updated web browser

Really? We should kill California dems and Chinese until they stop making technology hit ones balls or ...

start shitting free high end PC and money to configure them

or just kill them

Posted by: 3hh53 ()
Date: November 14, 2022 12:17AM

ff44
# lsof | grep "^firefor\|^Timer\|^IPC" | wc
216 2187 29091

firefox-44 cannot open the dating site despite running on OS that runs ff99, sit and spin. it has opened only 216 files but contacted MANY foreign websites

ff99
1 root@:/proc/2382/fd
4522 45104 544434

4,522 open files - 50 pipe 25 streams open, 2000+ are Timers

Posted by: 3tj64 ()
Date: November 14, 2022 12:27AM

Firefox 99 (aka, Edge Microsoft, google chrome, all alias for government paid for german rat malware)

something also IMPORTANT /proc/2382/fd

that is when the real root (ie, not available on MICROSOFT PC) can freeze a program and walk through it's files and memory

IT HAD SQLITE DATABASES WITH URLS AND OTHER INFO THAT I'D NEVER BOOKMARKED IN THAT FF99 (i have 0 bookmarks and had just opened the browser, it's security setting is set to deleted ALL when it closes)

IT IS KEEPING INFORMATION AND OR DATA FROM OTHER BROWSERS AND GIVING THEM TO (the chinese) whlie jerking my chain telling me it all dissapears when i close the browser

if i've visited 1 url since openeing and have 0 bookmarks i shouldn't see bookmarks in an squlite database in memory i haven't made ever (not in ff99).

i just double triple checked. ff99 has 0 bookmarks ever made. it had 0 business having personal information in open sqlite files while "CHATTING HEAVILY - IN THE GIGABYTE RANGE - WITH CALIFORNIA / CHINA"

I opened the browser just long enough to login to POF and see 1 page of search

it took (many many seconds) and during that time the TRANSFER LIGHT was continually flashing fast. there were almost as many TX (outgoing from my pc) as RX (incoming)

THAT'S ENOUGH FOR THEM TO HAVE STOLEN 1 GIGABYTE OR MORE of my personal files.

(and the 2,900 IPC memfd:foo@#% are not traceable - no way of knowing what files they opened or transered)

what i DO KNOW is: it wasn't a font server - nothing like that

Posted by: 35yj64kj ()
Date: November 14, 2022 12:59AM

EVERY BIG TECH MALWARE TOOL (cmake, ninja, python, poppler, rustc, expat, openssl (supposedly the security software)) has thousands of sever security issues - and looking back and forward we see the german rats clearly designed this from day 1 (to force these into linux and Edge/Firefox/Chrome via malicious "version settings" (marking cards) then insuring all these were open to GITHUB (microsoft.com) to any hacker with any excuse (china, microsoft, terrorists, anyone who wants everyone but themselves destroyed - suse))

Posted by: gj6te43 ()
Date: November 14, 2022 01:16AM

but the WORST issues are of course the SUSE german rats using USA GOV MONEY in california

there isn't anything firefox shouldn't do it doesn't do. (has it's own java won't use Sun Java, allows remote computers to access IPC instead of using HTML, installs downloaded binaries from who knows where in "cache" directories, updates are from terrorists, video keeps on getting removed in linux versions but never from Microsoft versions, CAN ACTIVATE YOU SYSTEM COMPILER AND RUN ASSEMBLERS DIRECTLY, creating unknowable binaries and runs them (they call this "go" language - the chinese do - to hide that it is a hideous addition to firefox / Edge / Win10)

Posted by: g33h35 ()
Date: November 26, 2022 09:11PM

ff44
216 2187 29091

firefox-44 cannot open the dating site despite running on OS that runs ff99, sit and spin. it has opened only 216 files but contacted MANY foreign websites

ff99
4522 45104 544434

are they offering dating service or using my PC as a democrat pro-creation hack box?

Posted by: e4gh53 ()
Date: December 01, 2022 02:03AM

Posted by: gfehghh ()
Date: December 13, 2022 08:44PM

Posted by: 4t3hbr3hb ()
Date: December 18, 2022 10:37PM

Posted by: r3h5h45 ()
Date: December 19, 2022 02:07PM

ff44
216 2187 29091

ff99
4522 45104 544434

are they offering dating service or using my PC as a democrat pro-creation hack box?

Posted by: jk75 ()
Date: December 19, 2022 02:12PM

I OPENED "accuweather.com" which used to be pretty reasonable

0) takes A LONG TIME to load, puts up grey boxes with swiping animated graphics during the wait. THE WAIT IS CAUSED BY THE GRAPHICS WHICH ARE DISPLAYED DURING THE WAIT.

millenials are stupid as all get out

1) now flooded with ads which pop up over information, waste space on my screen

it's getting to the point i'd rather not see the weather than be forced to open a 'ANOTHER MALWARE LADEN WEBPAGE FROM CALIFORNIA ILLEGAL ALIEN DEVELOPERS'

and since companies like "accuweather" just follow the lead and install whatever is in the "new version", their business will take a hit. because those fucking illegal aliens will just fuck over people left and right and then prop new websites that ARE NOT BROKEN in their place: ASIAN OWNED

Posted by: Datint Expert ()
Date: December 19, 2022 07:04PM

GREAT DATING FREE HOOK UP SIDE:

GOOGLE: DOUBLE LIST DC

Posted by: rerhhhh ()
Date: December 21, 2022 10:22PM

Posted by: rfdtjdfj ()
Date: December 28, 2022 03:05PM

Posted by: Die Spammer!!!!! ()
Date: July 24, 2023 04:24PM

CatinBox Wrote:
> This is the first time I'm meeting a person who
> can't find a good dating site. But I can help you
> with this. For example, now I often use this
> dating site for flirting - pawg dating
> https://www.nastyhookups.com/pawg-dating.html .
> This is a really popular dating platform and here
> you can find a large number of people who are
> looking for a serious relationship. So try
> yourself on this site, maybe you will get lucky

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.