HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Nova restaurant slammed for mocking 9/11
Posted by: Pentagon pie ()
Date: September 09, 2022 10:05AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11193481/Virginia-country-club-apologizes-9-11-themed-menu-including-2977-chowder-freedom-flounder.html

The Clubhouse restaurant at Aquia Harbour in Stafford, Virginia, posted an advert for the shocking menu on its Facebook page on Tuesday. The Patriots Day 2022 themed menu dreamed up to commemorate the 9/11 anniversary on Sunday included items like Freedom Flounder, 9-11 Oysters, and 2977 Chowder - in reference to the number of victims who died. After swift backlash, clubhouse manager George White apologized and removed the menu.
Attachments:
62203697-0-image-a-9_1662646044879.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nova restaurant slammed for mocking 9/11
Posted by: Beerz n Captain D's ()
Date: September 09, 2022 10:22AM

It's Stafford County- enough said. Thankfully, not (yet) considered a part of Northern Virginia. Lots of vape and wrassling fans down there.

Posted by: Marcus ()
Date: September 26, 2022 04:51AM

This is a good example of the fact that everything related to working with clients and the press should be thought over many times)) However, most of the visitors come because of high-quality and tasty food. I like grilling and I know that I can find my favorite dishes in any of the franchise opportunities canada. And if any of the managers do something stupid.. Well.. it will be a reason to laugh but no more.. I'm not going to refuse a delicious dinner because of such things.

Posted by: Derp ()
Date: September 26, 2022 05:02AM

I have eaten there. It’s amusement park level food. My parents rented a house there a few years ago. Lots of Biden Harris signs. New director of NCIS was a neighbor. He gained so much weight so fast from eating out around navy yard.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.