HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Girl in wheelchair, middle aged, cry for me to get her out of FX CO GOV facility.
Posted by: HEARTLESS BASTARDS FX CO GOV ()
Date: September 07, 2022 12:56AM

She was deperate crying for me to give her things "they wouldn't let her".

I told her I would help on my way out but I couldn't have police called on me before I entered for my cause of being there.

She was gone when I came back.

FAIRFAX IS HEARTLESS - TORTURES DISABLED WOMEN IN WHEEL CHAIRS SO THAT THEY ARE CRYING TO LEAVE. THEY ARE LOCKED IN. No crime but being a dependant.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Girl in wheelchair, middle aged, cry for me to get her out of FX CO GOV facility.
Posted by: 5i.;.u8 ()
Date: September 07, 2022 01:18AM

Re: Girl in wheelchair, middle aged, cry for me to get her out of FX CO GOV facility.
Posted by: 665j5 ()
Date: September 07, 2022 05:10PM

fairfax gov nazzi's you. they push you around. your not in their interest.

absolutely disgusting.

while the girl is "provided for" the provision is a kind of lonesome "lock in", it's just not life. it is unfair.

Posted by: 3h5 ()
Date: September 08, 2022 02:24AM

Posted by: 34g43 ()
Date: September 08, 2022 02:43AM

Posted by: 3ghh34 ()
Date: September 08, 2022 03:00AM

Posted by: grh54 ()
Date: September 09, 2022 09:59PM

Posted by: 34fjg35 ()
Date: September 09, 2022 10:52PM

Posted by: 5rh4 ()
Date: September 10, 2022 12:29AM

when you look at a story like this ...

then see Microsoft using government money to "spread windows by using gov money to #own DATA CENTER who #own TV and voting machines"

who then install malware on every PC and connected phone to ALLOW MS TO SPY AND STEAL ALLOW GOV TO PRY INSIDE HOMES, for developers to "give microsoft all source free or not be able to create at all", GIGABYTE of useless data xfer'ed TO AND FROM a PC a day, possibly/prolly sensitive data stolen

AND THEN THAT THEY #OWN "all the storage space and hack linux utilities" so that microsoft can steal them and they NO LONGER WORK IN LINUX,

you thing

My God these people are devils - continual waging wars for 40 years on people who don't want war while women in wheel chairs can't get a peace of mind locked in "facilities".

Posted by: 34t5y43 ()
Date: September 10, 2022 12:31AM

(you then have to know: google microsoft work together and ALL THE NEW CODE favors outsoucing all tech to china, they are writing chinese tech support using government 501c grant and "ear mark" money, and trying to kill the few USA tech left like Intel. THey really should be executed. I wouldn't settle for less?)

Posted by: hg45h54 ()
Date: September 10, 2022 07:27PM

Posted by: rb34r ()
Date: September 11, 2022 01:06AM

Posted by: r43br ()
Date: September 11, 2022 09:03AM

It might be possible to respond to this rant if it was in English rather than Trmperese.

Posted by: 34th534 ()
Date: September 24, 2022 03:20AM

Posted by: 34gh534 ()
Date: September 26, 2022 10:02PM

Posted by: 4hyhj64 ()
Date: October 06, 2022 11:31PM

Posted by: 34thy54 ()
Date: October 21, 2022 09:40AM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 45j654 ()
Date: October 21, 2022 09:42AM

it could be she was far too young to be stuck in a "possibly dying old person's home" and never taken out, kinda a prisoner. and why should the totally disabled "be captured and never taken anywhere"

only in the book of greedy asian hispanic fairfax would that story go over, that hispanics build mini-mansions in south fairfax in the quiet while the totally disabled are held prisoner to vast poverty of life

Posted by: 4hj64 ()
Date: October 21, 2022 03:51PM

Posted by: 57yk5 ()
Date: October 21, 2022 07:55PM

Posted by: 4hj ()
Date: October 22, 2022 11:03AM

oh you know, the COX MICROSOFT people are happy with the new $$$$$$$$ legislation demanding more BIG TECH in schools

Posted by: 4hy5y ()
Date: October 22, 2022 05:13PM

Posted by: Nursing homes ()
Date: October 24, 2022 07:33AM

So what is being said that nursing homes abuse people who are in feeble physical state in life, and equivalent to a "concentration camp of comfort"??

Posted by: Ronald Reagan speech ()
Date: October 24, 2022 07:43AM

Ronald Reagan, hello I am from the government and I'm here to help are the most terrifying words of the English language

Posted by: HG4H54 ()
Date: October 29, 2022 10:30PM

Posted by: 3hj54 ()
Date: October 30, 2022 09:00PM

Posted by: 3rgh54 ()
Date: November 01, 2022 01:57AM

Posted by: hn34e ()
Date: November 02, 2022 05:13PM

Posted by: rhgn5r3 ()
Date: November 02, 2022 10:54PM

Posted by: e4gd ()
Date: November 04, 2022 11:12PM

Posted by: ghb3 ()
Date: November 07, 2022 01:00PM

Posted by: 3bhg ()
Date: November 07, 2022 01:02PM

Never happened. You are just making shit up.

Posted by: 3hrbh53 ()
Date: November 08, 2022 02:45PM

democrats are heartless bastards that neglect duty and go awol

Posted by: 3rgh534 ()
Date: November 08, 2022 07:55PM

Posted by: rbhhb3 ()
Date: November 10, 2022 03:03PM

Posted by: hrn3w5h ()
Date: November 14, 2022 07:28PM

meanwhile hispanic illegal aliens from out of state fucked their way into fx co gov and built countless mini mansions in south fairfax

Posted by: Natalie bannister ()
Date: November 15, 2022 12:41PM

hrn3w5h Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> meanwhile hispanic illegal aliens from out of
> state fucked their way into fx co gov and built
> countless mini mansions in south fairfax
Pictures please

Posted by: 3hnj43 ()
Date: November 18, 2022 12:26PM

Posted by: gfhg32 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 05:02PM

Posted by: g3rh53 ()
Date: November 26, 2022 09:14PM

Posted by: ghb3r5 ()
Date: December 01, 2022 02:03AM

Posted by: gefbr3 ()
Date: December 13, 2022 08:44PM

Posted by: tgrh53 ()
Date: December 18, 2022 10:37PM

Posted by: 35hj45 ()
Date: December 24, 2022 04:18PM

I wonder what Chrismas is doing at the clinic.

Low staff going home early?

I would bet a Chrismas present they did organize Christmas Carolers to show up.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.