HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
on the chemtrail line 8-5-22
Date: August 06, 2022 02:33PM

https://www.flickr.com/photos/195866254@N03/albums/72177720301077411/with/52265689944/

substantial amount of chemtrailing yesterday....you can cee it above the cloud cover today as well

Thanks to Governor Youngkin and Lt. Governor Sears

om so much more serene, sublime and relaxed now that we got the KKK dude, the ham frum the north, out of the governor's seat and kept the ever so diabolical KKK dudes mcawful and hola out of the seat

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2022 03:08PM by the real General Mahdi.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: on the chemtrail line 8-5-22
Posted by: Front Royal Phil ()
Date: August 06, 2022 05:31PM

We had plenty of them trails to the south yesterday mornin. Got storms headin this a way from the west rite now. I am a gonna make sure my old Army surplus generator starts up in case I need it tonight. Peace General and thank you for all you do.

Date: August 06, 2022 10:10PM

Peace Phil,

my pleasure...thanks for the continued support...means a lot!

here is the sunset today...

https://rumble.com/v1f1b1x-on-the-chemtrail-line-8-6-22.html

https://www.flickr.com/photos/195866254@N03/52267324137/in/album-72177720301109572/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/195866254@N03/52268557529/in/album-72177720301109572/

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2022 12:47PM by the real General Mahdi.
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 7.56.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 7.56.32 PM.png

Posted by: Front Royal Phil ()
Date: August 07, 2022 09:22AM

Hi General. Me and my buddy did some early mornin hiking again today. We climbed up on the Woodstock fire tower an we was there to watch the sunrise. If you ever get out this way you should check it out, you can see for miles and miles. There aint to fee to use the tower an you climb up a series of stairs to get to the top. Best wishes General.

https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/gwj/recarea/?recid=79275

Posted by: .Hiker ()
Date: August 07, 2022 11:31AM

Nice Trails!

Posted by: tncmp ()
Date: August 07, 2022 11:34AM

These cats are cute!

Posted by: tncmp ()
Date: August 07, 2022 01:11PM

I love when Mahdi’s threads get spammed and he gets all mad about it

What a little bitch

Posted by: Cornholio! ()
Date: August 08, 2022 04:54AM

Cary removed all the cat spam yesterday, not only from this thread but all of them.

Date: August 08, 2022 12:11PM

"Hi General. Me and my buddy did some early mornin hiking again today. We climbed up on the Woodstock fire tower an we was there to watch the sunrise. If you ever get out this way you should check it out, you can see for miles and miles. There aint to fee to use the tower an you climb up a series of stairs to get to the top. Best wishes General."

Peace Phil....mmmmmmmmm.....yeah, that fire tower looks like a tight spot to chill at...looks like a pretty short walk to get to it compared to other lookout points in the Massanuttens like Signal Knob or Buzzard Rock...owl have to check it out for sure! Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I love when Mahdi’s threads get spammed and he gets all mad about it

What a little bitch"

lol...you are certified delusional...he who controls your anger, controls you...eye don't get mad or sad, eye get even...set up my flickr and rumble so nobody can knock me off my square here at FFU in regards to the chemtrail whistleblowing!

the one thing eye liked about the cat spammer is that he proved day after day whut utter trash these libtards degenerates are...a constant reminder!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Cary removed all the cat spam yesterday, not only from this thread but all of them."

bruh....om amazed...even my original "on the chemtrail line" thread, which the cat spammer shut down, has been cleaned out of all the cat spamm....thanks for the info cornholio!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.