HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FCPS Corruption by Power Hungry Hippoes
Posted by: Disgusted Parent ()
Date: July 13, 2022 11:00PM

What’s it gonna take to get our chosen school leaders to look into the scandalous and unethical behaviors of those responsible for design and construction of our schools! This is the woman who is in charge, how did they ever hire her!

https://casetext.com/case/price-v-city-of-alexandria-2

She’s done so much damage in Alexandria, why bring her to us. I have contacts inside and outside who speak so negatively of her. I don’t want my kids to ever have to interact with someone so lewd and crued, this is disgusting especially for someone in a school system. Open your eyes new superintendent or are you corrupt too???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FCPS Corruption by Power Hungry Hippoes
Posted by: Not Good In Bed ()
Date: July 19, 2022 07:16PM

I used to work under her too if you catch my drift ;)

Posted by: Barking up wrong tree ()
Date: July 20, 2022 11:23AM

A sexual harassment claim by a probationary employee doesn't bother me. What bothers me is Fairfax County hiring back a former employee who jumped ship just a short time before. Heather Diez was on the County payroll in the middle of the last decade. In 2020 she was with the City of Alexandria. Now she is back with the County.

Posted by: Idiot school system ()
Date: July 20, 2022 06:56PM

FCPS is the worst. Fucking Corrupt Pieces (of) Shit!!!!!!!!

Posted by: The Proof is in the Pudding ()
Date: July 21, 2022 06:19PM

She’s made a name for herself in other departments and on school sites. Definitely someone who abuses power with sex and money and promotions. Dunno what’s worse, workers stealing laptops and nurses stealing prescription meds or a predatory boss. FCPS is so corrupt I don’t even feel bad for the employees

Posted by: .FCPSer. ()
Date: July 28, 2022 06:48AM

At least Diaz and boss had the stones to get rid of Rauch who couldn't cut it as director of the department, a job he was groomed for years by the old director. Now Rauch sits in a closet in maintenance until he retires at a 137K per year salary. While I'm sure the department is corrupt now it's nothing no like it was before Diaz got there. Vote NO on the bond referendum in this coming election and close that department down. You taxpayers are getting fucked!

Posted by: VoteNoForBondReferendumdum ()
Date: July 28, 2022 01:56PM

No for bond and no for homewreck boar

Posted by: Alexis Mucci ()
Date: July 29, 2022 06:45AM

With a reliable tool like mSpy, it's now easier than ever to track my boyfriend by phone number. A while back, when I wanted to track my boyfriend by phone number, I also used mSpy and the results were amazing. From his call logs to web searches and messages to his current location, I could access everything in one place.

Posted by: A Day in D&C ()
Date: July 29, 2022 08:03AM

Opening Doors.
Attachments:
SelfSuck1.gif

Posted by: .FCPSer. ()
Date: July 29, 2022 04:23PM

Bump

Posted by: WU7K9 ()
Date: July 30, 2022 10:04AM

Eye muh reel suhmart libruhull. Eye grjoowaytidd drum FCPS. Eye diddun pey uhtenshinn in inglish grandma klass oar fizzies klass oar mathumattix klass. Meyer FCPS teechur sedd eye diddun half 2 lurn nunnuh thett. Th teechur sedd thett wuz raysiss. Th teechur sedd wee kneadidd to half selphe uhsteem en selibrayte ghey peepul. Thay sedd 2 Boyz kood we're uh dresse en yooz th gurlz bethroom. Eye lurnt uhlott inn FCPS.

Posted by: .AARPer. ()
Date: August 06, 2022 07:59AM

Any nudes of the new director of D&C?

Posted by: Nuvhtc ()
Date: February 27, 2023 10:32AM

It’s OK for fcps to place people in positions that love to be under the foot of a dominant female.
It’s funny to watch the sexiest nonsense going on..
“my tits are like breaking bread to every man”

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.