HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Speeding Traps at University Drive
Posted by: FuckCops ()
Date: June 27, 2007 09:33PM

A cop set a trap at University Drive,Fairfax city,just beside the fire station.

For this whole week,I saw him write tickets to drivers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Speeding Traps at University Drive
Posted by: duh ()
Date: June 27, 2007 09:46PM

Awww man....they're there ALL the time. From the fire house to Forest.

That's a residential neighborhood....just slow the hell down!

BTW, you won't be driving through there much longer anyway....they are gonna restrict it to residents only after they cut the new road through the old Eleven Oaks school.

Posted by: ffxn8v ()
Date: July 01, 2007 09:21AM

Most of the City of Fairfax's patrol cars have radar running in them. Speeding through the city, is bold, very bold!

For some reason though, the county has gotten out there over the past week, running moving radar, and (stationary) laser along MANY roads.

Burke Centre Pkwy was patrolled heavily last week, every time I was on that road, they were there, and in different places (but especially the stretch by the lake/pond)

While I had thought the "Road Shark" program was run a few weeks ago (with other weeks planned), this seemed to be run differently. Maybe it was in response to complaint areas?

At any rate, drive on!

Posted by: Bubba ()
Date: July 01, 2007 10:38AM

Hey, "FuckCops," the police thank you for helping them achieve their goal of voluntary compliance with the law. Through increasing public awareness of traffic enforcement programs, conscientious citizens like you enhance the safety of our communities. Attaboy!

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: July 01, 2007 11:26PM

Cop sat at the bottom of the Westfeilds/rt 28 ramp ALL day today right after the interchange before the spped goes up to 55 mph. Probably trying to get people on the 1k speeding tickets since the speed limit goes down at 29 until right there. I saw him at 10 am and then when I went back at 5:00 pm he was still there. I felt like I should have gone out and held a sign before the interchange saying speed trap ahead.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: July 02, 2007 12:08AM

There were not one, not two, not three, but four police cars with lights on on the side of the road on 28... but only two people pulled over. One guy had three cop cars tending to him... he musta been on pcp.

These cops were just past 50 near that sully plantation park. They changed strategies later on, I guess.

Posted by: Bubba sucks big bubba's dad's cock ()
Date: July 02, 2007 01:42AM

Bubba Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey, "FuckCops," the police thank you for helping
> them achieve their goal of voluntary compliance
> with the law. Through increasing public awareness
> of traffic enforcement programs, conscientious
> citizens like you enhance the safety of our
> communities. Attaboy!

Meanwhile, plenty of people are still commiting hundreds of crimes a night. Fairfax County Police officers suck at their job, besides sitting their fat asses in front of Dunkin Doughnuts or at speed traps and wasting their fat asses away. Fat fucking pigs.

Date: July 02, 2007 01:45AM

The officers themselves probably don't have much choice in what they do.. like every other job, some asshole in charge is giving them orders to follow. If you don't like the job they are being forced to do, then take action against the people who deserve it, or shut your hole.

Posted by: Billy ()
Date: July 02, 2007 01:50AM

RESton Peace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The officers themselves probably don't have much
> choice in what they do.. like every other job,
> some asshole in charge is giving them orders to
> follow. If you don't like the job they are being
> forced to do, then take action against the people
> who deserve it, or shut your hole.

Get your fucking head on right Reston, you cant make a dumbass statement saying ALL Cops dont have much choice in what they do. OF course they do. WHile most have jobs and things they have to carry out while on that job, they certainly could learn to use some common sense....which most cops dont know how to. A job they are being forced to do? Oh excuse me I'm sorry, it must be the criminals who run the system, not the cops...they are forcing cops to go out and arrest them. Right idiot.

Date: July 02, 2007 01:51AM

Why even try to come back at brilliant counter-point like that? I believe I was just taken down by a former captain of the yale debate team...

Posted by: ya ()
Date: July 02, 2007 01:52AM

I think your a dumb fuck Reston because you said do something about it or shut your hole. Arent you the cop basher on this site? you fucking pothead.

Posted by: Bubba ()
Date: July 02, 2007 06:03PM

BSBBDC: I wonder why every argument becomes homophobic attack for you. Maybe you're frustrated because the police did not save you from a non-consensual homosexual encounter. Please try not to blame the police -- even the best patrol officers are unlikely to discover such hideous acts unless they occur in a public place.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.