HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Noah Settles, wanted in connection of the Tysons Corner Center Mall shooting
Posted by: WantedDeadorAlive ()
Date: June 19, 2022 07:33PM

Settles wanted in shooting - Black Cadillac with DC tags. He is a rapper too. Check No Savage on YouTube

https://twitter.com/FairfaxCountyPD/status/1538605044685320193?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Noah Settles, wanted in connection of the Tysons Corner Center Mall shooting
Posted by: Michael H ()
Date: June 19, 2022 08:55PM

very talented young rapper who is very well known in DC where he lives.
Attachments:
2VITWZIUTZG27N7YHMT3GJTEWI.webp

Re: Noah Settles, wanted in connection of the Tysons Corner Center Mall shooting
Posted by: MeadeFan ()
Date: June 19, 2022 09:07PM

Michael H Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> very talented young rapper who is very well known
> in DC where he lives.

He should hook up with Meade Skelton!

Posted by: Meade is a racist dullard ()
Date: June 19, 2022 09:13PM

MeadeFan Wrote:
> Michael H Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > very talented young rapper who is very well
> known
> > in DC where he lives.
>
>
> He should hook up with Meade Skelton!

But Meade doesn’t like the blacks

Posted by: No Savage ()
Date: June 19, 2022 09:28PM

Has a YouTube channell called No Savage and word on the street is this was actually filmed and staged for a video. He "shot" at another DC rapper Balla. He had no intention on hitting Balla it was an act for street credibility

Posted by: stevie d ()
Date: June 19, 2022 09:31PM

Definately has some talent. Saw his videos. Grew up in the projects and it is rough there people. Us suburb people have no clue what goes on there. Give the guy a break.

Posted by: Mhui ()
Date: June 19, 2022 09:32PM

Reported as gang related..why shoot in a mall? These thugs need to show up at an empty park and blast each other until all dead

Posted by: ;ptoy ()
Date: June 19, 2022 10:02PM

Mhui Wrote:
> Reported as gang related..why shoot in a mall?
> These thugs need to show up at an empty park and
> blast each other until all dead

Das rayciss.

Posted by: Tyrone Shoelaces ()
Date: June 19, 2022 10:14PM

Tyson’s be the new hood

Posted by: csTT ()
Date: June 19, 2022 11:16PM

Noah dindu nuffin. He go to church n shiet.

Posted by: Savage McCoon ()
Date: June 20, 2022 12:02AM

csTT Wrote:
> Noah dindu nuffin. He go to church n shiet.

Dat right. Nome sayin?

Date: June 20, 2022 05:41AM

At the counting stages, which come before the part-whole stage, numbers are very small and there is usually only one way to solve a problem. waffle game

Posted by: Nyb ()
Date: June 20, 2022 06:00AM

Another worthless aspiring rapper! And he was arrested in 2019 and 2020 on gun charges so why’s this worthless piece of shit even out on the street? And driving a Cadillac!?! Typical fucking nigger

Posted by: Frank Fucker ()
Date: June 20, 2022 06:43AM

Nyb Wrote:
> Another worthless aspiring rapper! And he was
> arrested in 2019 and 2020 on gun charges so
> why’s this worthless piece of shit even out on
> the street? And driving a Cadillac!?! Typical
> fucking nigger

The niggers know that detectives can charge them all they want, but after things quiet down Stevie will drop the charges or just say they lost their evidence or plead it out to nothing. Fairfax has made a conscious decision to leave the niggers alone to "express their culture". And for you white people who don't understand "expressing culture" among niggers, it means stealing shit at the mall and shooting anyone that looks at you wrong - with no fear of consequences.

Embrace your libtarded diversity!

Posted by: I BLAME WMATA ()
Date: June 20, 2022 09:13AM

WMATA1.jpg"

Posted by: TheTruth ()
Date: June 20, 2022 10:14AM

Noah a bad nigga.

https://youtu.be/y9lNbNGbo24

Posted by: ummm k ()
Date: June 20, 2022 12:09PM

stevie d Wrote:
> Us suburb people have no clue what goes on there.

What goes on there has been the subject of TV, film, music, and video games for 30 years.

Posted by: JCYCUWH ()
Date: June 20, 2022 12:30PM

So the tags on the Cadillac come back to a 2008 Infiniti according to Carfax. Just gets more and more interesting. They know who the nigger is though and he’ll eventually get locked up and Descano will drop the charges.

Posted by: Vigilante Mike omeara ()
Date: June 20, 2022 01:57PM

JCYCUWH Wrote:
> So the tags on the Cadillac come back to a 2008
> Infiniti according to Carfax. Just gets more and
> more interesting. They know who the nigger is
> though and he’ll eventually get locked up and
> Descano will drop the charges.

Boys in blue should consider him armed and dangerous and shoot to kill!! Would be doing the whole area a favor this nig is bad news!

Posted by: Paul Kersey ()
Date: June 20, 2022 05:24PM

We need Paul Kersey to help keep the feral negros in DC and PG County.

Posted by: WorldstarHH ()
Date: June 22, 2022 12:53AM

There’s a video of the fight featuring Settles out there in the internet. Negro chimp out!!!

Posted by: 17th Century Paris ()
Date: June 22, 2022 12:27PM

Mhui Wrote:
> Reported as gang related..why shoot in a mall?
> These thugs need to show up at an empty park and
> blast each other until all dead

There is something to be said for legalized, regulated dueling. If two idiots both want to engage in a fight that could leave one or both of them dead or maimed, why should society exert resources to stop them from doing it.

Posted by: Street Cred Homie ()
Date: June 22, 2022 02:13PM

This thing was staged you dumbass white boys. It increases their rep in the streets and music charts nomesayen.

Posted by: hthshsh ()
Date: June 22, 2022 06:50PM

Did the retarded ghetto nigger turn himself in yet?

Posted by: ifhjiasj ()
Date: June 23, 2022 10:55AM

Noah Settles settled for jail time. Nigger turned himself in.

Posted by: StdUd ()
Date: July 02, 2022 01:43PM

Free Noah! He dindu nuttin!

Posted by: S Descano ()
Date: July 02, 2022 02:19PM

You don't understand the rap culture. Noah is a good person who was just caught up in an unfortunate situation. I will recommend 6 months of counseling.

Let em go Steve.

Posted by: NewSong ()
Date: July 19, 2022 12:01AM

Rumor that his new song is called Shame On A Nigga

Posted by: iofjf ()
Date: July 20, 2022 01:36PM

NewSong Wrote:
> Rumor that his new song is called Shame On A Nigga

LOL

Posted by: Which ()
Date: July 23, 2022 01:05PM

Noah Settles seems like a fine, astute man. He went to Harvard.

Posted by: Le Roy Jigaboo ()
Date: July 25, 2022 01:43AM

Noah Settles is just another Stupid Ugly NIGGER!!!!!!

Posted by: spookydookie ()
Date: July 25, 2022 02:16AM

WOW!!! What a nigger. Sell your real estate in NOVA with the DC niggers coming around committing crime. That is, if you’re white.

If you’re colored, keep doing what you’re doing LOL.

Posted by: o7ef ()
Date: July 25, 2022 10:15AM

spookydookie Wrote:
> WOW!!! What a nigger. Sell your real estate in
> NOVA with the DC niggers coming around committing
> crime. That is, if you’re white.
>
> If you’re colored, keep doing what you’re
> doing LOL.

Noah dindu nuffin.

Posted by: Michael Basl friend don't Noah ()
Date: July 26, 2022 10:48AM

Look at those negro's tats. Reminds me of...
Attachments:
Screenshot_20211225-124750_2 (3).png

Posted by: Methed up ()
Date: July 26, 2022 12:24PM

Look at these meth heads
Attachments:
brian fullem.png

Posted by: brtkike ()
Date: August 01, 2022 04:33PM

No Savage - First Day Out from the Feds feat. Michael Josef Basl

Posted by: truth07 ()
Date: August 03, 2022 09:46PM

brtkike Wrote:
> No Savage - First Day Out from the Feds feat.
> Michael Josef Basl

LOL

Posted by: NegroSoros ()
Date: August 07, 2022 12:05AM

That’s what get when you have Metro in your area.

Posted by: DcSpooks ()
Date: August 07, 2022 01:10AM

The nigger has court next Monday on the 15th, I hope they send him to prison!!!!

Posted by: sdue ()
Date: August 09, 2022 10:38AM

DcSpooks Wrote:
> The nigger has court next Monday on the 15th, I
> hope they send him to prison!!!!

Yep

Posted by: Courthouse nerd ()
Date: August 09, 2022 10:50AM

DcSpooks Wrote:
> The nigger has court next Monday on the 15th, I
> hope they send him to prison!!!!

Nice. Pizza boy Danehower has court in the 16th. I can't make the rappers court date but I will be there for pizza boy. Hopefully they charge the wife also for conspiracy.

Posted by: Just text you ()
Date: August 12, 2022 01:07AM

Black Lives Matter

Posted by: CD zsg ()
Date: August 14, 2022 12:50AM

Yep

Posted by: petey g baby ()
Date: August 15, 2022 02:28AM

Holy shit. This nigger has some money. Greenspun is his lawyer and he is due in court today at 2. danehower has a motion at 945 am today and an arraignment tommorow at 2

Posted by: zxzxzx ()
Date: August 15, 2022 10:30AM

Das rayciss

Posted by: self defense ()
Date: August 15, 2022 11:57AM

He was there to peacefully shop at Tysons and was brutally attacked so he defended himself. Greenspun will work his magic today.

Posted by: Petie G ()
Date: August 15, 2022 05:46PM

From what the media is saying, Mr Settles was not the aggresor but did fire his gun out of fear for the other crew to leave. Self defense but will get charged with a misdemeanor.

Posted by: "mo" ()
Date: August 15, 2022 10:10PM

Greenspun is the best and Settles has him in his corner. Much respect to Noah for getting the best. He went to Tysons to shop and was threatened by a hostile group who provoked this whole situation. If he fired his gun in self defense than so be it but that is a misdemeanor and not a felony. Greenspun will win. Less than 12 month jail sentence with time already served he will be out in a few months.

Posted by: hotnigger ()
Date: August 17, 2022 09:29AM

And Chewy, I'm some hot nigga (Hot nigga)
Like I talk to Shyste when I shot niggas (What's good?)
Like you seen him twirl, then he drop, nigga (Seen him drop!)
And we keep them nine millis on my block, nigga
And Monte keep it on him, he done dropped niggas
And Trigger, he be wilding, he some hot nigga
Tones known to get busy with them Glocks, nigga
Try to run down and you can catch a shot, nigga
Running through these checks 'til I pass out (Pass out)
And shorty give me neck 'til I pass out (Pass out)
I swear to God, all I do is cash out (All I do)

Posted by: local nigga ()
Date: August 17, 2022 12:29PM

Dat nigga need set free and get paid aint catch no fuckin case yu feel me nigga.

fucking racist ass punk bitch wipo let dat nigga be

Posted by: ibghyu76 ()
Date: August 23, 2022 09:36PM

Darren Thornton has competition

Posted by: sex predator ()
Date: August 23, 2022 09:48PM

Joseph Scott Skinner aka Jojo Summersign is sexually active but not currently wanted for any firearm offenses.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3903628.html

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3903656.html

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3903674.html
Attachments:
13458629_10209047478842238_34272187815862717_o (1).jpg

Posted by: JCYDHS ()
Date: August 25, 2022 01:43PM

So it turns out Nigger Noah is facing up to 43 years. I wonder how much time he will actually get, he does have Greenspun the Jew in his corner

Posted by: "k" ()
Date: August 25, 2022 08:51PM

JCYDHS Wrote:
> So it turns out Nigger Noah is facing up to 43
> years. I wonder how much time he will actually
> get, he does have Greenspun the Jew in his corner

The good news for Settles id that nobody got hurt. The bas news is that all of a sudden Descano is acting tough and saying he is asking for the maximum. Muxh props Descano for finally caring about violence. However Greenspun is the best of the best. He will tell the jury that Settles went to shop peacefully and was threatened and wanted them to not harm him or anyone else. They did flash guns at Mr. Settles first. My prediction is a reckless use of fireman with an unregistered firearm. 5 years.

Posted by: Youtube No Savage ()
Date: August 25, 2022 08:56PM

Check out Settles youtube videos under yhe name No Savage. Guns, guns, and more guns in most of his rap videos. Definately talented in his genre. I get it that he is in the roughest part of DC (Southeast) but damn.

Posted by: iurfgfdg ()
Date: August 25, 2022 09:55PM

((( Greenspun ))) will work his magic. Noah dindu nuffin!

Posted by: HCUDH ()
Date: August 26, 2022 07:43AM

Youtube No Savage Wrote:
> Check out Settles youtube videos under yhe name No
> Savage. Guns, guns, and more guns in most of his
> rap videos. Definately talented in his genre. I
> get it that he is in the roughest part of DC
> (Southeast) but damn.

Not to mention he has a prior gun charge in 2019 in DC. I’d be surprised if he gets anything less than 5 years. Hopefully Descano does the right thing and throws the book at this coon. Make an example out of him.

Posted by: gf ()
Date: September 15, 2022 04:18PM

Bump

Posted by: NewsBreakNegroes ()
Date: September 20, 2022 10:16AM

The circuit court jury indicted Noah Settles, also known as No Savage, on seven charges that could result in up to 45 years of prison if he's convicted. Settles' attorney Greenspun didn't return a request for comment by the press.

Posted by: FreeNoSavage ()
Date: September 24, 2022 02:25PM

https://youtu.be/MlOw9FgdpSc

Free my nigga, Noah cuh!

Posted by: ThePope ()
Date: October 11, 2022 11:21AM

Any court updates to this?

Posted by: good question ()
Date: October 11, 2022 10:30PM

ThePope Wrote:
> Any court updates to this?

We are the only county or city in Virginia with no Circuit court online access. Why? Total bullshit.

Posted by: Dindu Shieeeeeet ()
Date: October 12, 2022 12:01AM

good question Wrote:
> ThePope Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Any court updates to this?
>
>
> We are the only county or city in Virginia with no
> Circuit court online access. Why? Total bullshit.

Furthermore if you Google “VADOC inmate search” and search Noah Settles it says, “No offender match was found using the information that was provided.” Why?

Posted by: Wonder why? ()
Date: October 12, 2022 11:21AM

No tranperancy in Fairfax county.

Posted by: Malls suck ()
Date: October 12, 2022 03:36PM

Well after all malls are gun free zones, no wonder only the sheeple enjoy their Nova liberal zone so much even movie theater is not worth dying over, don't even have armed guards

Posted by: odifkp ()
Date: October 27, 2022 04:02PM

Free Noah

Posted by: Don't worry ()
Date: October 27, 2022 10:36PM

odifkp Wrote:
> Free Noah

The other group instagated the conflict. Noah wanted them to get away and he saved his life and others. They flashed a gun first. Noah saved lives. He has Peter Greenspun who is the best lawyer in the DC metro area.

Posted by: lefty loosey ()
Date: October 28, 2022 07:24AM

Hopefully he's out of jail now so he can kill even more niggers.

Posted by: YuiDKanye ()
Date: October 30, 2022 09:08AM

Noah Settles settled for jail or no jail

Posted by: back2rap ()
Date: November 18, 2022 09:22PM

YuiDKanye Wrote:
> Noah Settles settled for jail or no jail

Lol! Lol!

Posted by: kjiji ()
Date: January 10, 2023 02:55PM

Free Noah on God.

Posted by: Noah ()
Date: January 23, 2023 09:28PM

Noah should be working on an ark for all the shit raining down

Posted by: Prayers ()
Date: January 24, 2023 12:14AM

There’s no god but god or Allah

Posted by: Urueb ()
Date: February 06, 2023 12:05AM

Free noah

Posted by: Yo ! Niggers Suck! ()
Date: February 06, 2023 12:46AM

What a dirtbag nigger.

Posted by: New Music Video ()
Date: February 09, 2023 12:44AM

Noah has a new music video out

https://youtu.be/-YaxjLGLBb0

Such a beautiful song, what a creative wordsmith.

Free Noah!

Posted by: NewsBreaker ()
Date: February 09, 2023 04:16PM

Posted by: Oosteria ()
Date: February 09, 2023 04:18PM

Serves that nigger right. America is a nation of laws.

Posted by: Delray ()
Date: February 10, 2023 12:30AM

Black Lives Matter

Posted by: Noah's mom ()
Date: February 11, 2023 10:09AM

My son dindu nuffin, he go to church n shiet.

Posted by: TheJoker ()
Date: February 22, 2023 12:38AM

Guess he’s settled for jail.

Posted by: Heh heh heh hee hee hee ()
Date: February 22, 2023 06:37AM

Celebrating-Juneteenth-The-Strong-02-02-

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Celebrating-Juneteenth-The-Strong-02-02-Celebrating-Juneteenth-The-Strong-02-02-

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

ap

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Celebrating-Juneteenth-The-Strong-02-02-Celebrating-Juneteenth-The-Strong-02-02-

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

ap

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

ap

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Black is Beautiful!

Posted by: Nyb ()
Date: February 22, 2023 08:00AM

Settles wanted in shooting - Black Cadillac with DC tags. He is a rapper too. Check No Savage on YouTube

https://twitter.com/FairfaxCountyPD/status/1538605044685320193?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Posted by: ghh ()
Date: March 15, 2023 06:36PM

Free Noah!

Posted by: King Kunta ()
Date: March 23, 2023 10:53PM

Noah-Settles-new-mug-shot.jpg?ve=1&tl=1=

Posted by: YamsBro ()
Date: April 03, 2023 10:52AM

Free Noah, he dindu nuffin.

Posted by: F tbbt ()
Date: May 05, 2023 12:28AM

He should hook up with Myeesha Hamilton

Posted by: zzxxxxzzzyyy ()
Date: May 07, 2023 08:13PM

F tbbt Wrote:
> He should hook up with Myeesha Hamilton

LOL

Posted by: isidauisa ()
Date: June 20, 2023 11:11PM

Black Lives Matter

Posted by: NewsBreaking ()
Date: June 23, 2023 11:09AM

Posted by: DefJamFan ()
Date: June 24, 2023 10:11AM

NewsBreaking Wrote:
> Settles settled for up to 33 years in jail, with a
> minimum of three years.
>
> https://wjla.com/news/local/noah-settles-dc-rapper
> -tysons-corner-mall-shooting-faces-sentencing-pris
> on-years-no-savage-guilty-gunshots-shoppers-gun-vi
> olence-weapon-verbal-dispute-panic-mclean-fairfax-
> county-virginia-crime-police-fcpd#

Free Noah!

Posted by: freedoms ()
Date: June 24, 2023 01:59PM

Free TJ Sadler. On second thought jail is the best place for him.

Posted by: Peep is not in jail ()
Date: June 24, 2023 02:14PM

He is laughing at that druggy loser basl though

Posted by: meanwhile ()
Date: June 24, 2023 02:32PM

Peep is not in jail Wrote:
> He is laughing at that druggy loser basl though

Everyone else is laughing at peep.

Posted by: NoSavage ()
Date: August 08, 2023 10:45AM

Free Noah!

Posted by: dfsdf ()
Date: September 12, 2023 06:00PM

No Savage

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.