HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
raytheon and them are spraying a lot of chemtrails this morning
Date: June 10, 2022 10:27AM

would you look at it?

just look at it?

its not just raytheon....lets be fair....also, FAA, NOAA, NWS, CIA, weather reporters, bill gates, david keith, NASA....its a whole bunch of traitors

morning chemtrails....

https://rumble.com/v17zjnz-on-the-chemtrail-line.....61022.html

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2022 04:40PM by the real General Mahdi.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: raytheon and them are spraying a lot of chemtrails this morning
Date: June 10, 2022 10:28AM

https://rumble.com/v180yf7-on-the-chemtrail-line......61022-part-2.html

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2022 04:40PM by the real General Mahdi.

Posted by: Winchester Poofter ()
Date: June 10, 2022 12:44PM

General Mahdi, please come out and plow my ass.

Posted by: Tmos can ()
Date: June 10, 2022 06:39PM

Instead of the exhaust from planes makin colloids and all do you think technology can be developed to have the planes broadcast out the tmos show podcast for all the black folks too poor for iPhones? Could really help the diversity quotent of Americas #194 comedy podcast. Tke in advance

Keep it right keep it And keep rockin in the free world with THE

T
M
O
S

Show whoa whoa everyboyddyyy

Date: June 10, 2022 06:52PM

and don't forget about all the poor people in the Appalachian Mountains who are too poor for the i phone as well

eye don't know....eye think that 5G shit is going to end up doing way more harm than good....

but yeah, ummm....eye grew up on Don and Mike....good to cee them out there doing whut they do....

Posted by: Front Royal Phil ()
Date: June 10, 2022 08:09PM

Hi there General, I am a hoping that life is goin good for you. I am doin ok here on Phil hill. Peace Bro.

Posted by: Hillbilly Hal ()
Date: June 10, 2022 11:32PM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and don't forget about all the poor people in the
> Appalachian Mountains who are too poor for the i
> phone as well
>
> eye don't know....eye think that 5G shit is going
> to end up doing way more harm than good....
>
> but yeah, ummm....eye grew up on Don and
> Mike....good to cee them out there doing whut they
> do....

Hey General, some of us out here ain’t too poor, my moonshine business is doing fine, next time you’re out here looking for chemtrails, stop by for some free shine.

Date: June 11, 2022 10:02AM

"Hi there General, I am a hoping that life is goin good for you. I am doin ok here on Phil hill. Peace Bro."

Peace Phil....thanks for the check in.....glad your kingdom is doing well...everything is perfect over here....wouldn't want to be anywhere else except trapped in this body in this day and time, incinerating devils like insects in a bug zapper!

"Hey General, some of us out here ain’t too poor, my moonshine business is doing fine, next time you’re out here looking for chemtrails, stop by for some free shine."

thanks for the invite....where you at? om not much of a drinker...spect' fully, there is a zero percent chance eye would drink moonshine...

that comment about the "poor people in the Appalachian Mountains" was simply a counter to the tmos dude's comment but om glad you getting them papers with the dead presidents on it...Peace

Posted by: Front Royal Phil ()
Date: June 12, 2022 01:36PM

Aint seen none of them trails today it is pretty cloudy. General I have been a thinkin on what you said bout them 5g towers. Back in April I seen some boys up on the big cell tower near my house and they was mounting some stuff to that tower since then I got a better signal on my old walmart cell phone but I have been havin bad headaches a couple nights a week too. I am a wonderin bout that.

Posted by: 3hy45j45 ()
Date: June 12, 2022 03:18PM

I THINK YOUR A LEAKER - AND SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH LIKE THOSE "uk russian sympathizers" or Maryland (who is truly NOT on our side) couple who got caught stealing nuclear secrets who have yet to be hung

THE DEMOCRATS RESPONSIBLE FOR NOT HANGING THEM SHOULD BE HUNG

*archived*
Date: June 12, 2022 11:51PM

Peace Phil....yeah, today was lovely till sunset when they started chemtrailing

Yes brother...you are not the only one telling me this...others are telling me they feel like they are turning the juice up on the 5G as well and feeling adverse health effects...it would be a good idea to send a message to Governor Youngkin and Lt. Governor Sears for starters...and cut and paste this link to the message...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6701402/?fbclid=IwAR0WS57kEEzFjRgfqWZISPHbZdEV_f0ORr0SckyVefyUOZ2HBFTtQQVsAYg

and direct them to this part of the study..

"The range and magnitude of potential impacts of 5G technologies are under-researched, although important biological outcomes have been reported with millimeter wavelength exposure. These include oxidative stress and altered gene expression, effects on skin and systemic effects such as on immune function (74). In vivo studies reporting resonance with human sweat ducts (73), acceleration of bacterial and viral replication, and other endpoints indicate the potential for novel as well as more commonly recognized biological impacts from this range of frequencies, and highlight the need for research before population-wide continuous exposures."

get yourself as internally clean as possible....that will lessen the effect...

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/3855776/3855845.html

Also check out this brother...https://www.youtube.com/c/robertmorsend

Not only will you get good information but he will help keep your mood positive

also, there is ways to block that electrosmog from your home, allegedly...owl have to get back to you on that, as om not the sharpest pencil in the deck

we gonna need you Phil, so stick around as long as possible!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I THINK YOUR A LEAKER - AND SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH LIKE THOSE "uk russian sympathizers" or Maryland (who is truly NOT on our side) couple who got caught stealing nuclear secrets who have yet to be hung

THE DEMOCRATS RESPONSIBLE FOR NOT HANGING THEM SHOULD BE HUNG"

"I will add this to my threat collection"---Max Rockatansky in "Mad Max"

A leaker? So you are actually admitting they are chemtrailing? thanks, but eye figured out they were chemtrailing by being a scientist(study and observation)...its painfully obvious once someone points it out...the geoengineers should be thanking me for pointing it out so they don't have to...

You are a liar...the evidence of chemtrailing or Solar Radiation Management is already out there...look...

http://webserver.rilin.state.ri.us/BillText/BillText22/HouseText22/H7787.pdf

om leaking shit that is in public records?

You think eye should be put to death just because eye don't want toxic chemicals sprayed in the air we breath and having our sunlight blocked, behind the tax payers back, in the name of climate change, military industrial complex profit and population reduction? That makes you the traitor and just as bad as the demokkkrats you claim to be against!

for the millionth time...TELL THE CHEMTRAILERS TO ANNOUNCE WHEN, AND WHERE THEY WILL BE SPRAYING CHEMTRAILS AND EYE WILL SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT...WE WANT 100% TRANSPARENCY AND WILL ACCEPT NOTHING LESS...ok psychopath?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.