HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How many of you drilled your own teeth while in pain because you couldn't afford ROOT CANALS?
Posted by: I did ()
Date: May 26, 2022 02:36PM

That was 10 years ago. I have other more difficult problems at this time - ie an x-ray would come in handy - had i access.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How many of you drilled your own teeth while in pain because you couldn't afford ROOT CANALS?
Posted by: jy67k75 ()
Date: May 26, 2022 02:39PM

If your a young millenial OBAMA lied to who's white and not eligible for "protected illegal alien programs" let me give you some advice.

Don't pay bill gates for any online medical material.

Steal dental books from the library when your young, learn it good. Get credit cards buy chinese disposable dental tools and refuse to pay the chinese for them.

That way when your older and the time comes - you are not drilling your own teeth while in ALLOT of pain for (a month).

They tell you it's not your business. But they will torture you and let you die when your older.

Heed my warning. War Ning

Re: How many of you drilled your own teeth while in pain because you couldn't afford ROOT CANALS?
Posted by: 4hj656 ()
Date: May 26, 2022 02:43PM

they will tell you that "the English and European union" are too kind and would let a mere pet suffer even a bad look

BUT THEY WILL SHOOT RUSSIANS IN THE HEAD - quite the medical care package

If your like me no money and jobs never even pay for rent take warning:

do not neglect doing your own medical care - because OBAMACARE is a fucking lie

TAKE MY WARNING - STEAL THE BOOKS - FUCK THE CHINESE

MAKE SURE IT GETS DONE

Posted by: 53rhj64 ()
Date: May 26, 2022 02:43PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 3r5hj646 ()
Date: May 26, 2022 02:44PM

they say prisoners get dental care. are they lying.

Posted by: 5hjh46 ()
Date: May 26, 2022 03:04PM

#1 I'm not a prisoner. Or am I a person who has LESS than the "security" of a prisoner?

Posted by: 53hj4 ()
Date: May 26, 2022 03:10PM

before that i also paid to have 2 teeth removed, having no money for "proper care"

I'd watched youtube on some "asshole southerners pulling their own teeth" thinking it was spam - hoping it was spam

maybe it wasn't spam. but if not - i shouldn't have been lied to. I should have been told to do my reasearch, buy tools, and prepare

Posted by: 34y53 ()
Date: May 26, 2022 06:07PM

HOW MANY?

Posted by: 35hn5434 ()
Date: May 26, 2022 07:26PM

Posted by: 3r5h534 ()
Date: May 26, 2022 08:10PM

Posted by: 32423 ()
Date: May 26, 2022 08:20PM

Posted by: KYJHE ()
Date: May 26, 2022 09:08PM

I just got some channellox & pulled 2 of 'em myself. Then I stayed drunk on Vodka for the next week to keep them from getting infected.

Posted by: The Smart Guy ()
Date: May 26, 2022 11:39PM

Ok FFX underground readers, "this ahh hear" is one of those rare posts of useful advice, with useful information that can help some of you folks.
If you honestly need cheap and quality dental work, reach out to Virginia Commonwealth University (MCV) school of dentistry that has a program where new dental students (the ones supervised by medically trained dental professors) will fix your teeth at about 1\4 of what other board certified commercial dentists charge.
E
You may need to pay for a damm motel 6 room close by for one night,but your teeth will be fixed and you pain goes away!
Its a not well know program. A cool hack if you happen to be young & poor.
You are welcome!

Posted by: KMWVN ()
Date: May 27, 2022 01:00AM

Howard Dentist School does this too. They have a sliding fee scale. I've never tried it but I hear it's booked up so it takes a while to get an appt.

Posted by: serious question ()
Date: May 27, 2022 07:14AM

KMWVN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Howard Dentist School does this too. They have a
> sliding fee scale. I've never tried it but I hear
> it's booked up so it takes a while to get an appt.

Howard the nog school? LOL Black people doing dental stuff. LMAO!!!!

Posted by: Partylikeits1999 ()
Date: May 27, 2022 10:49AM

As long as not a hospital or established with UVA

Posted by: PP33Y ()
Date: May 27, 2022 11:19AM

serious question Wrote:
> KMWVN Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Howard Dentist School does this too. They have
> a
> > sliding fee scale. I've never tried it but I
> hear
> > it's booked up so it takes a while to get an
> appt.
>
> Howard the nog school? LOL Black people doing
> dental stuff. LMAO!!!!

I've heard they're not bad. I had a black lady dentist for a couple of years. She was pretty good. Yeah, her office was in the ghetto & most of her patients were from the ghetto but she still was pretty good. My Co. changed Ins. Co.s & she wasn't in their network, so I couldn't keep her.

Posted by: Shxhjxx ()
Date: May 27, 2022 03:45PM

What are you gonna do after you pull them??

You gonna DIY dental implants too??

Save money or get a loan and get proper dental work. Seriously. Life is too short and it’s not that expensive.

Posted by: TDGNU ()
Date: May 27, 2022 04:30PM

Shxhjxx Wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> Save money or get a loan and get proper dental
> work.

Right. Save money & while you're saving for 18 mos. & sleeping under a bridge & living on ramen noodles & crapping in the woods & wiping your butt in the dirt, the toothache is still bothering you.

Get a loan? Not if you don't got no credit you ain't. If you had credit, you could afford Delta Dental.

> it’s
> not that expensive.

Says the guy who ain't priced dentists lately.

Posted by: 34h453 ()
Date: May 28, 2022 01:35PM

Posted by: 5r4j6jkk56 ()
Date: May 28, 2022 01:41PM

I also had to do my own "bite correction" - for a while there i could no longer eat anything solid

i have "issues" that go back to earlier childhood - always problematic

Posted by: 35hh54 ()
Date: May 28, 2022 02:14PM

t

Posted by: r35n4 ()
Date: June 01, 2022 02:03PM

Posted by: 3hr4jh ()
Date: June 04, 2022 02:04PM

Posted by: sgtjmn ()
Date: June 09, 2022 02:05PM

Posted by: rstty5r ()
Date: June 12, 2022 03:14PM

Posted by: 3whn4nm ()
Date: June 14, 2022 02:40PM

Posted by: 34gh534 ()
Date: June 16, 2022 01:37PM

Posted by: 3th5j4 ()
Date: June 19, 2022 10:56AM

Posted by: 34jnh45 ()
Date: June 29, 2022 12:21AM

.fd

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.