HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I just ate a SUBWAY. The manager is sellign RANCID FOOD telling employees to "not throw it out"
Posted by: DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS 244 ()
Date: May 21, 2022 01:35PM

we all know SUBWAY didn't die during COVID because they are a democrat run NYC franchise. WALMART is also a democrat run franchise (who has deals with china not to sell Made in USA products in store, and also to defame the Made in USA label when they do)

THE PRODUCT WAS - A CANNED PRODUCT (not fresh) which could be left out for months maye years without appearing rancid

the sandwich tasted really funny first bite - i'm like "ew - what was that" ... a second tasted confirmed it was the whole sandwich

the managers hire illegal aliens, tell them never to throw out food.

I ALSO SAW MEAT in the bins which had long ago changed rainbow colors. and the weird thing - allot of landscapers getting sandwiches (you'd think it'd be fresh if people were buying - but not necessarily true)

THERE WERE MANAGERS AT MC'DONALDS ARRESTED FOR TELLING PEOPLE NOT TO THROW OUT YESTERDAY'S HAMBURGERS

today - we have democrat Biden in office protecting the scum of the world

DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just ate a SUBWAY. The manager is sellign RANCID FOOD telling employees to "not throw it out"
Posted by: 3GY454 ()
Date: May 21, 2022 01:36PM

little red riding hood

Re: I just ate a SUBWAY. The manager is sellign RANCID FOOD telling employees to "not throw it out"
Posted by: Let’s Go Brandon ()
Date: May 21, 2022 01:58PM

Welcome to Biden’s America.

Rancid food at full price for everybody!!!

Posted by: Rat poison Pete ()
Date: May 21, 2022 02:44PM

Rancid is as rancid does

Posted by: Fuck libtards ()
Date: May 21, 2022 05:48PM

They should eat rancid food. As long as libtards are eating it, who cares ?

Posted by: Subway sux ()
Date: May 21, 2022 07:59PM

That is why I only get veggie delight so they can’t fuck me with outdated slimy meat.

Posted by: just fine, thanks ()
Date: May 21, 2022 08:27PM

Subway sux Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That is why I only get veggie delight so they
> can’t fuck me with outdated slimy meat.

No, just outdated slimy lettuce.

No problems with the one at Lee and West St just outside Falls Church.

Posted by: Bub the Zombie ()
Date: May 21, 2022 09:27PM

This is why Subway is the favorite eating place for us zombies.

Posted by: Hungry Hippo ()
Date: May 22, 2022 11:17AM

Going soon to get a foot long rancid subway sub. Yummy!

Posted by: jiu68 ()
Date: May 22, 2022 12:16PM

so that's another factor of hyper-inflation

your white christian kid can't find a job because an illegal alien who's too old to be working cafeteria IS working cafeteria - and they are serving RANCID FOOD for prices higher than ever

Posted by: 6ikl87 ()
Date: May 23, 2022 12:00PM

jiu68 Wrote:
> so that's another factor of hyper-inflation
>
> your white christian kid can't find a job because
> an illegal alien who's too old to be working
> cafeteria IS working cafeteria - and they are
> serving RANCID FOOD for prices higher than ever

exactly. a white teen kid would turn in their corrupt manager for serving old food

drop dead asshole

Posted by: Hungry Hippo ()
Date: May 23, 2022 11:12PM

Update. After eating the rancid footlong from
subway yesterday, I’ve been on the can shiting like a goose.

Posted by: Extra Onion ()
Date: May 24, 2022 09:32AM

"Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)" most recent show did a funny story on Subway sub shops. Look it up on YouTube.

Posted by: 34gy5h44 ()
Date: May 24, 2022 09:46AM

yea - and storing dead bodies on McDonald's roof comes to mind ...

Wen Mayor Bowser talks about "letting Big Tech use roofs in exchange for blacks in DC getting free internet access"

sounds like a fair trade right. how many pro-china tech bills did she sign by the way?

Posted by: 3gy5h5434 ()
Date: May 25, 2022 11:44AM

don't asians own all the strip malls? is subway asian owned?

Posted by: Partylikeits1999 ()
Date: May 27, 2022 10:37AM

Like the way the libtards treated the national guard sleeping in parking garage,gave them shit food, while Pigliso has over 10,000 grand in ice cream payed by taxpayers not to mention many of the other perks, rest of money from George soros

Posted by: r35hhjn5434 ()
Date: May 28, 2022 01:38PM

Posted by: 3hbn4 ()
Date: June 01, 2022 02:03PM

Posted by: w3hjn ()
Date: June 04, 2022 02:04PM

Posted by: 3r5tjn ()
Date: June 09, 2022 02:05PM

Posted by: 556k ()
Date: June 12, 2022 03:14PM

Posted by: 3rbhr45n4 ()
Date: June 14, 2022 02:39PM

Posted by: t6jmny5 ()
Date: June 16, 2022 01:38PM

Posted by: gr543 ()
Date: June 19, 2022 10:55AM

Posted by: 3hn4 ()
Date: June 29, 2022 12:22AM

So - that FUCK obama closed restaurants but left NY FRANCHISE restaurants open

so illegal aliens could serve rancid food to white people

THANKS OBAMA

Posted by: 343 ()
Date: July 02, 2022 01:47PM

Posted by: 4j65 ()
Date: July 19, 2022 10:56AM

Posted by: 46j5mk5 ()
Date: May 23, 2023 08:17AM

Posted by: Real_American ()
Date: May 24, 2023 11:24AM

DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS 244 Wrote:

We live under an antiWhite system, what do you expect?

Watch Jason Kohne of No White Guilt.

Watch Brendon Lee O'Connell.

Tell them BlueAcid sent you.

#NoWhiteGuilt

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.