HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Interior Features
Posted by: Romman ()
Date: May 01, 2022 05:30AM

What type of kitchen to choose for the kitchen of a country house?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Interior Features
Posted by: Rialbom ()
Date: May 02, 2022 09:34AM

A highly modern version has developed alongside the classic country-house style over recent years, this time making use of minimalist details. This modern country style is defined by a certain tendency towards straight lines and a restrained choice of colours. It’s up to you to find the right balance of classic approach and minimalism for your own country house-style kitchen design.

Posted by: varnavva ()
Date: May 02, 2022 09:45AM

I chose modern farmhouse style for my kitchen. This style perfectly combines modern features, rustic elements, and industrial-inspired accents. When blended just right, the result is a sophisticated kitchen that's also warm and inviting. Here https://www.julieisalone.com/farmhouse-kitchen-ideas/ you can get a better look at the details of this Farmhouse Kitchen Design. There are no hard-set rules for modern farmhouse colors. However, a winning palette seen in many spaces combines white, black, and natural wood tones.

Posted by: Billius ()
Date: June 08, 2022 04:45AM

Perhaps you should turn to interior designers if you want to get a unique, stylish and at the same time comfortable home design.

Posted by: Milky Floor ()
Date: June 08, 2022 04:51AM

I like the classic style, but at the same time it should be modern. In general, something like a modern classic. I have no talent for interior design, so I found this company https://www.panticarchitects.com/design/interior-design/ and turned to the experts. I can entrust my house only to professionals, so I liked that they have a lot of experience working with the interiors of houses and offices, restaurants, airports and so on.

Posted by: DanielLee5 ()
Date: June 13, 2022 02:41AM

You have a lot of space for imagination, you can choose literally every kitchen design in a big house. If I were you, I would pay attention to kitchenaid customer service and Kitchenaid in general, this company suggests rather wide assortment and loyal prices.

Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: June 13, 2022 09:22AM

Don't choose anything that is trendy. You don't want to be stuck with something that looks dated later. It's best to stick to classic kitchen designs.

Posted by: Leandro ()
Date: June 28, 2022 11:10AM

Hello everyone, can anyone tell me which wallpaper is best for the kitchen?

Posted by: Bastony ()
Date: June 28, 2022 11:14AM

Hello, the best option for the kitchen is compact vinyl - hot stamping wallpaper imitating stone, textured plaster, leather, textiles. Compact vinyl can be safely rubbed with a brush, washed, scratched without fear for the integrity of the coating. Dark floral wallpaper will also look great in the kitchen, by the way, at https://www.wallmur.com/wallpaper/floral-wallpaper/dark-floral-wallpapers you can pick up great wallpaper options for your kitchen.

Posted by: Derseb ()
Date: July 11, 2022 02:12AM

Since childhood I dreamed of becoming an interior designer, I liked to invent something. Only when I came of age was I able to turn my dream into reality. I find all the creative ideas on the Internet. For example, here https://hometone.com/using-lighting-the-smart-way-to-highlight-the-tray-ceiling.html I found options for elegant light fixtures for the house, which will suit any interior.

Posted by: Machemaio ()
Date: July 28, 2022 03:11AM

We ordered the services of a plumber in Dubai. On the website, in the catalog we chose the right option and immediately placed the order. The guys immediately told us how much time they would do all the work, met all the deadlines and completed all the work very quickly. The service exceeded our expectations! It was obvious that the work was done accurately and professionally. Later I want to order more landscaping services from them. And most importantly - the quality of work at a high level. That is why I advise you to order in this company.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 17, 2022 10:33AM

Eat shit and die spammer

Attachments:
_steamy.gif

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 18, 2022 01:02PM

Bastony Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello, the best option for the kitchen is compact
> vinyl - hot stamping wallpaper imitating stone,
> textured plaster, leather, textiles. Compact vinyl
> can be safely rubbed with a brush, washed,
> scratched without fear for the integrity of the
> coating. Dark floral wallpaper will also look
> great in the kitchen, by the way, at
> https://www.wallmur.com/wallpaper/floral-wallpaper
> /dark-floral-wallpapers you can pick up great
> wallpaper options for your kitchen.

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.