HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Messenger
Posted by: Maxxx17 ()
Date: March 29, 2022 12:07PM

I found out a little bit of information about this messenger. Did you know about it? And do you use it at all?
Messenger WhatsApp has released the WhatsApp Business app for iOS devices. It allows you to create profiles for businesses with a description of activities, additional contacts, addresses and office hours. You can also create templates for quick answers to customer questions, as well as study correspondence statistics. A similar app for Android was launched in early 2018. It is designed to simplify the correspondence of small businesses, and is not associated with WhatsApp Business API, a paid service that allows large companies to send boarding passes, receipts and other information to customers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Messenger
Posted by: Agata98 ()
Date: March 29, 2022 01:16PM

Yes, I've heard that information. But I don't need WhatsApp for business. I only use it for personal needs. So I gb whatsapp download apk communicate with my friends and also call them and many other things. Typically, messengers do not work on their own, but are connected to a central computer in the messaging network called a server. This is why messengers are called clients. The term is a concept from client-server technologies.

Posted by: Mark Bartra ()
Date: March 29, 2022 02:30PM

I do not use WhatsApp, so I'm not really interested in who created what there. But thank you all the same for your attention. I do not particularly like messengers. I communicate mainly in social networks.

Posted by: Davis Labert ()
Date: June 08, 2022 09:24AM

I don't really trust chats that use cloud storage. I think it's easy to steal any information from there.

Posted by: Ronald Pratt ()
Date: June 09, 2022 02:49PM

Hello. I also work for a company that is worried about a data breach. But our in-house programmer found an app https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/softros-lan-messenger/XPFFZBJC8C4HJK where all messages and files exchanged between users never leave your company's local network, which guarantees that no unauthorized person will ever read your private communications or gain access to your confidential data.

Posted by: Whis ()
Date: June 28, 2022 06:12AM

I was also using this whatsapp bussiness account, but late I shifted it to yowhatsapp download apk that is very good indeed with the free choice of templates and various API.

Posted by: Roger Santos ()
Date: July 22, 2022 02:36PM

I think Nulls Brawl APK is the most important thing right now.

Posted by: Ayush ()
Date: August 27, 2022 02:59PM

Whatsapp mod apk is the only app i use to communicate with my friends & share files. I don't have a business, so I don't need whatsapp business. But I like that whatsapp and whatsapp business are cross-compatible and we can chat with both types of users without any issue.

Posted by: Aniket ()
Date: August 27, 2022 03:38PM

Roger Santos Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think
> Nulls Brawl is the most important
> thing right now.

Yes. It has gained so much popularity in past few years.

Posted by: Hanzo ()
Date: August 29, 2022 06:41AM

WhatsApp business is a good app for anyone who owns a business, small or large. But if you don't have any business, then it will be of no use to you. In that case. GBWhatsApp is just fine.

Posted by: Konttet ()
Date: August 29, 2022 01:28PM

Posted by: Anabella ()
Date: September 09, 2022 12:41PM

I think yowhatsapp that I have downloaded from gbwamod(https://gbwamod.com/download-yowhatsapp-apk/) is very cool.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.