HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The email system.
Posted by: Lola ()
Date: March 07, 2022 06:28AM

The email system is the network of computers handling electronic mail (email) on the Internet. This system includes user machines running programs that compose, send, retrieve, and view messages, and agent machines that are part of the mail handling system. Like other complex systems, the email system is best explained by looking separately at different perspectives, applying the principle of separation of concerns. There are two coequal ways of looking at email systems - the administrative perspective (who does what), and the process perspective (how it flows). The administrative perspective presented in this article is the simplest. It can be understood without any technical background. The process perspective presented in "Email processes and protocols" provides more technical depth, and should be understood by anyone involved in the design or operation of email systems.

In the process perspective, the mail handling system can be modeled as a sequence of relay processes, each temporarily storing the message, performing some specialized function, and passing it on to the next relay using the SMTP protocol.[1] You can tell how many relays handled a message by looking at the lines labeled "Received:" in the message header. There should be one for each relay. Relays are not our focus in this article, however. We can ignore them in higher-level models, just as routers and physical links can be ignored in discussing relays.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The email system.
Posted by: Jordna Straeu ()
Date: March 07, 2022 07:44AM

I'd like to understand how you use UniOne from a business perspective. A website that describes your work is great; as a supplement, I'd like to learn more about Email System UniOne Documentation within your company and company policies on data usage for marketing and other activities.

Posted by: MarkUltra ()
Date: March 18, 2022 03:48AM

Guys, I've heard that it's possible to create a custom email address, can you tell me how can I do that?

Posted by: Milyoki ()
Date: March 18, 2022 04:51AM

There are many services that can help you with that. A few months ago, I had the same question, but then I managed to find this service https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/email/, and I created a custom email address. You can check it out as well, and I'm sure that you won't have any problems with this business email hosting service.

Posted by: High Priority mail ()
Date: March 18, 2022 04:59AM

I love to use a email service called Fuckmeintheass.com. It works really well.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: December 01, 2022 08:36AM

Milyoki Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There are many services that can help you with
> that. A few months ago, I had the same question,
> but then I managed to find this service href="https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/email/">ht
> tps://www.namecheap.com/hosting/email/
, and I
> created a custom email address. You can check it
> out as well, and I'm sure that you won't have any
> problems with this business email hosting service.

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.