HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Big Brucie is Back
Posted by: BruceKlienII ()
Date: January 31, 2022 02:01AM

Do tell what has been happening on the underground during my incarceration folks......it has been a few years and I was released last week.
Did 3 years in the little house thankfully did not get placed in the big house because being incarcerated in the small house was enough for me. The big house has many many more predators than the little house. In the little house I managed to stay healthy by giving up my desserts to Bubba Joe Smith, he protected my little ass from the primary population of incarceration.
Tell you what kids, you don't want to get caught doing anything illegal or you too could find yourself having to bribe guards and Bubba to keep your ass from getting gapped wide open by a bunch of savages. And I mean savages they are if you understand my drift without getting into the details of what they do in there.
Fortunately I got lucky with a good counselor that was outstanding in arguing the key points of my defense and I dare say he did use some unorthadox methods to the defending. He even found witnesses I did not think about to get me just 3 instead of ten or 15. What was my crime you ask? more to follow kids just stay tuned to Big Bruce's posts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Brucie is Back
Posted by: Horny Poofter ()
Date: January 31, 2022 07:20AM

Welcome back. Can I plow your arse?

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.