HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Amazon fresh grocery store in Kingstowne is the most awesome grocery store I have ever shopped at.
Posted by: Amazon is the new God. ()
Date: January 16, 2022 04:46PM

I love the food and I love the carts where you just pay the cart instead of going through a checkout line. We need these store opened everywhere!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Amazon fresh grocery store in Kingstowne is the most awesome grocery store I have ever shopped at.
Posted by: grocery getter ()
Date: January 16, 2022 05:15PM

I like it too but it is too far away from my house to go there regularly. Amazon really should start building these things everywhere. I bet the smart shopping carts must cost 5000 bucks each. Amazon just keeps improving our lives all the time. Only thing I dont like is you cant take the smart cart out of the store.

Re: The Amazon fresh grocery store in Kingstowne is the most awesome grocery store I have ever shopped at.
Posted by: Fairfax Blvd ()
Date: January 16, 2022 05:37PM

They've built one across from the Red lobster in Fairfax city. Don't know when it'll be opened though.

Posted by: pooptardo ()
Date: January 16, 2022 06:01PM

I just farted again.

Posted by: king crab lover ()
Date: January 16, 2022 07:38PM

Fairfax Blvd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They've built one across from the Red lobster in
> Fairfax city. Don't know when it'll be opened
> though.

That is great news. They bring in seafood from Alaska less than 6 hours after it has been pulled from the sea and they keep it alive in some of the sea water. The shit is so fresh and delicious.

Posted by: Alexa = Virgin Mary ()
Date: January 18, 2022 06:19AM

Get down on your knees and pray to Bezos.

Posted by: kingstowne kid ()
Date: May 09, 2023 04:17PM

It is so nice to just scan my hand and then get what I want and leave. No check-out !

Posted by: Alexa ()
Date: May 09, 2023 04:46PM

Ha ha . Ha . Ha ha ha . That joke was funny. might I suggest you turn on your rfid Alexa can track you as you move about the store without needing to scan a qr code. Thanks to pilandir the facial recognition software has been tracking your triangles in your face for the last 8 years and thanks to vodacom alexa can understand 85 languages and counting.

Thank you for being a product

Posted by: Fresh Fish. ()
Date: May 10, 2023 06:30AM

In a couple weeks Alaska King salmon will be available. Amazon brings it in just hours after it has been caught. The shit is expensive as hell and worth every cent!

Posted by: Vacuum bags ()
Date: May 10, 2023 08:20AM

It's not like you think .
Amazon fresh vacuum seals fish . Parasites and all.
If you wanna trust your gut to a company that is relentless.com

Posted by: Buick driver ()
Date: May 10, 2023 02:19PM

I like it whe Alexa pays for my gas. I just pull up to the pump and say "Alexa, pay for my gas" She asks what your pump number is and you are good to go!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.