HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Big Data
Posted by: Barakchik ()
Date: January 15, 2022 08:52AM

Hello everyone. I really hope there are people here who know about information storage and processing and can help me with my research.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Data
Posted by: Breedd ()
Date: January 15, 2022 09:08AM

Hi! You're very lucky. I recently found a great training website Careery.pro. Started looking into the subject myself. I can honestly say it's all very interesting and clear. Soon I will begin to engage in it professionally to make money and I advise you to do it if you are interested. Today it is a very relevant area. Profits will be sure.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2022 06:45PM by Breedd.

Posted by: karimich ()
Date: January 15, 2022 09:36AM

Hello! I can confirm what you are saying. I have been studying and working with them for a long time myself. For my age and needs I earn very decently. Good organization.

Posted by: MiltonRose ()
Date: January 17, 2022 10:29AM

On this topic, there are huge articles with due amount of stated material from proven sources in the academic community. At first you can do this personally in the network by means of vpn extension chrome free. Moreover, they will not find any difficulty.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2022 03:11PM by MiltonRose.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.