HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Oh no, Richmond COVID super spreader Sat 1/15
Posted by: Youngkin celebration ()
Date: January 14, 2022 08:58PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oh no, Richmond COVID super spreader Sat 1/15
Posted by: Herbert Kornfeld ()
Date: January 14, 2022 09:23PM

Super spreading freedom and opportunity all day long and for four more years. Suck it libtards.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oh no, Richmond COVID super spreader Sat 1/15
Posted by: Youngkin supporter ()
Date: January 14, 2022 09:43PM

Herbert Kornfeld Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Super spreading freedom and opportunity all day
> long and for four more years. Suck it libtards.

Though I support Youngkin politically, have older relatively healthy family friend out of state far away die in hospital ICU last night. He was part of a local Christmas family gathering there, most except young children all vaxed, 11 of 17 caught COVID, most mild.

Not sure rate of infection in Richmond, CDC stats for Fairfax and Loudoun tonight, 1 in 65 of population positive for COVID last 7 days reported to health departments, not include all asymptomatic individuals, but two counties combined over 400 in hospital occupying close to 25% of all beds, combination of children under 5, unvaccinated older, and breakthrough infections.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oh no, Richmond COVID super spreader Sat 1/15
Posted by: YK is an idiot ()
Date: January 15, 2022 04:27AM

This guy is implementing no masks in schools so that will be the mega super spreader! FCPS is so fucked!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oh no, Richmond COVID super spreader Sat 1/15
Posted by: not really ()
Date: January 15, 2022 06:33AM

YK is an idiot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This guy is implementing no masks in schools so
> that will be the mega super spreader! FCPS is so
> fucked!


Apparently we are going to have to explain this to you libtards again and again.

YOUNGKIN IS NOT BANNING MASKS.

All he is saying is that any kid shouldn't have to wear a mask if they don't want to. If you actually thought the mask worked, this wouldn't bother you since you can make your little shit wear a face diaper forever.

You people are getting caught in your lie about masks. This proves you know they don't work if it isn't good enough for your kid to wear one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oh no, Richmond COVID super spreader Sat 1/15
Posted by: Super Spreader now ()
Date: January 15, 2022 12:18PM

Watching live stream now, www.wric.com ,super spreader for sure

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oh no, Richmond COVID super spreader Sat 1/15
Posted by: Richmond health department ()
Date: January 15, 2022 02:00PM

It will be interesting to see CDC stats for Richmond in a week or so if another COVID surge. 90% in audience in TV live stream of inauguration unmasked.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oh no, Richmond COVID super spreader Sat 1/15
Posted by: use your brains ()
Date: January 15, 2022 02:27PM

Do you fucking idiots not trust your vaccines? If the vaccine isn't going to prevent you from getting COVID, you think a layer of cloth on your face will do a better job?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oh no, Richmond COVID super spreader Sat 1/15
Posted by: Breakthrough infections for some ()
Date: January 15, 2022 02:57PM

Concerned about breakthrough infections for some:
- Colin Powell vaxed and boosted who died.
- Older out of state family friend vaxed in good health who died this week.
- Older relative nearby, though vaxed and boosted, partly immuno compromised.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oh no, Richmond COVID super spreader Sat 1/15
Posted by: Also children under 5 not vaxed ()
Date: January 15, 2022 02:59PM

No COVID vaccine for children under 5 yet approved. Many of this group are in pediatric hospitals with COVID.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oh no, Richmond COVID super spreader Sat 1/15
Posted by: Kids are fine, always have been ()
Date: January 15, 2022 03:59PM

Also children under 5 not vaxed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No COVID vaccine for children under 5 yet
> approved. Many of this group are in pediatric
> hospitals with COVID.

Yeah, I heard there’s 100,000 kids in serious condition with Covid… forgot where I heard that…

Just seems a little weird because I’ve known dozens of relatives and friends whose kids got Covid and none had symptoms of note. And yet I’ve known a ton of people 65+ to be bedridden after getting Covid or even just the booster for that matter.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oh no, Richmond COVID super spreader Sat 1/15
Posted by: use your brains ()
Date: January 15, 2022 04:04PM

Also children under 5 not vaxed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No COVID vaccine for children under 5 yet
> approved. Many of this group are in pediatric
> hospitals with COVID.


In hospitals with COVID or because of COVID? There is a difference.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oh no, Richmond COVID super spreader Sat 1/15
Posted by: use your brains ()
Date: January 15, 2022 04:12PM

Breakthrough infections for some Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Concerned about breakthrough infections for some:
> - Colin Powell vaxed and boosted who died.

Yeah, had nothing to do with his lack of white blood cells due to myeloma. A common cold could be fatal for people with that condition.

> - Older out of state family friend vaxed in good
> health who died this week.
> - Older relative nearby, though vaxed and boosted,
> partly immuno compromised.

And you think someone wearing a cloth mask will prevent your friends and relatives from getting COVID?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oh no, Richmond COVID super spreader Sat 1/15
Posted by: Frank Fucker ()
Date: January 15, 2022 04:32PM

Kids are fine, always have been Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Also children under 5 not vaxed Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > No COVID vaccine for children under 5 yet
> > approved. Many of this group are in pediatric
> > hospitals with COVID.
>
> Yeah, I heard there’s 100,000 kids in serious
> condition with Covid… forgot where I heard
> that…
>
> Just seems a little weird because I’ve known
> dozens of relatives and friends whose kids got
> Covid and none had symptoms of note. And yet
> I’ve known a ton of people 65+ to be bedridden
> after getting Covid or even just the booster for
> that matter.


Not just in serious condition... 100,000 kids on ventilators. Seemed like someone in a kinda important position - can't quite remember who though....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oh no, Richmond COVID super spreader Sat 1/15
Posted by: Breakthrough infections for some ()
Date: January 15, 2022 04:36PM

For these people immuno compromised, serious underlying health conditions, both vaccinated, and children under 5; masks (double, surgical*, or N95* types are better, *ed not for children), social distancing, washing hands, and other precautions are better than nothing, though nothing is 100%. Also uncaring vaccinated, unvaccinated, or infected people going near those at risk for breakthrough infections certainly does not help. As the outgoing governor Northam said, this applies 'not wanted, not welcome' if you intentionally infect others for whatever reason and those people should be deported to South of the Border ika Mexico. Why should the rest of us continue past 22 months to partially or totally isolate because some people not care especially if they infect vulnerable others? For now in some settings, medical, public transit including planes, and some private businesses with their own rules, you rest arrest or getting kicked out to the curb for flagrant violations.

Prediction for Richmond area after today's festivities in a week, another COVID surge.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oh no, Richmond COVID super spreader Sat 1/15
Posted by: Breakthrough infections for some ()
Date: January 15, 2022 04:41PM

Breakthrough infections for some Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For these people immuno compromised, serious
> underlying health conditions, both vaccinated, and
> children under 5; masks (double, surgical*, or
> N95* types are better, *ed not for children),
> social distancing, washing hands, and other
> precautions are better than nothing, though
> nothing is 100%. Also uncaring vaccinated,
> unvaccinated, or infected people going near those
> at risk for breakthrough infections certainly does
> not help. As the outgoing governor Northam said,
> this applies 'not wanted, not welcome' if you
> intentionally infect others for whatever reason
> and those people should be deported to South of
> the Border ika Mexico. Why should the rest of us
> continue past 22 months to partially or totally
> isolate because some people not care especially if
> they infect vulnerable others? For now in some
> settings, medical, public transit including
> planes, and some private businesses with their own
> rules, you rest arrest or getting kicked out to
> the curb for flagrant violations.
>
> Prediction for Richmond area after today's
> festivities in a week, another COVID surge.

There is support for the deportation idea here
https://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/3332067-covid-not-resolved-until-2024-5-a.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oh no, Richmond COVID super spreader Sat 1/15
Posted by: Hehehehehe ()
Date: January 16, 2022 06:33PM

Looking at that crowd and damn. All those fat white guys are going to be taking up two hospital beds next week.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oh no, Richmond COVID super spreader Sat 1/15
Posted by: Kumhola Harris the Whore ()
Date: January 18, 2022 09:54AM

Head over to the Obama beach house for a no mask pimp party, oh thats right you arent invited if your a black projects dweller.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oh no, Richmond COVID super spreader Sat 1/15
Posted by: observer of the shit ()
Date: January 18, 2022 10:02AM

Hehehehehe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looking at that crowd and damn. All those fat
> white guys are going to be taking up two hospital
> beds next week.


And the covid count is... zero. Another libtard loss.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oh no, Richmond COVID super spreader Sat 1/15
Posted by: CDC says ()
Date: January 18, 2022 04:20PM

First CDC by county stats after inauguration MLK weekend after 6pm this eve with further updates each weeknight this week and next. Like any virus takes couple to several days from exposure to onset.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oh no, Richmond COVID super spreader Sat 1/15
Posted by: It's on! ()
Date: January 18, 2022 09:51PM


















Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  **    **  **      **  ********    *******  
  **  **   ***   **  **  **  **  **     **  **     ** 
   ****    ****  **  **  **  **  **     **  **        
    **     ** ** **  **  **  **  ********   ********  
    **     **  ****  **  **  **  **     **  **     ** 
    **     **   ***  **  **  **  **     **  **     ** 
    **     **    **   ***  ***   ********    *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.