HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
N95 USA made masks-good price-great co support
Posted by: N95 ()
Date: January 14, 2022 11:46AM

https://aegleco.com/collections/our-products Helpful here in national omicron epicenter of DC metro and its suburbs. Only read all below if you are interested in getting more protective face masks.

* N95 masks made in company factory in Houston, Texas area. 95 means 95%+ effective, better than cloth masks.
* a few choices in stock now, around $1.50 to $2.00 per disposable mask, company sells to consumers. Though available, there may be a few days delay before shipment due to sudden recent surge in demand, though they are trying to catch up per mass customer email they sent out this week.
* disposable, good for up to 8 hours use, does not have values.
* authentic, has anti counterfeiting technology.
* per US government requirements, must have two headbands, not ear loops, so closer facial fit, and with stamped N95 and TC number on each mask. Meets NIOSH and CDC standards and their masks on on this alphabetical manufacturer list https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/npptl/topics/respirators/disp_part/n95list1.html
* can use of course credit cards, but also including your stored Amazon payment details to pay for purchase online OR can order over phone (833) 442-3453.

Other details from first hand use, received my package of 20 of F110 Plus masks Wed 1/12 two days ago.
* good fit and comfortable, even after an hour at inside Harris Teeter yesterday. My head size is 21 inches measuring under nose and above lip around left and right sides to back of head. These one size fit all adults masks are not made for children or those with quite large heads which some commented on Amazon reviews. Headbands are stretchy with good stitching and yellow coloring more easily seen after dark.
* should note as disposable masks if you stretch too hard on the bands or trying to mold the nose piece for multiple uses over days, this kind of use of these masks is not intended.
* if you have mobility problems with your hands putting the head bands on the back of your head, they have an Active Ease mask, an N95 type mask, same filtering, but with ear loops, it cannot be called N95 per US government requirements. They hope to have this model in production and available for sale by later in January, according to one of their reps I asked on the phone for an older relative.
* excellent, knowledgeable, and timely support by phone number above and email support@aegleco.com . Had a shipping concern question as placed online order, and one of their reps over the phone was helpful right away in answering my question.

Additional note if you are considering buying other company's face masks on Amazon or other online webistes. KN95 masks are made to Chinese government standards, with higher incidence of counterfeits, even with Amazon 3rd party sellers. Though some are good and adequate, others are not going to hold up as well. On Amazon, many other N95 or KN95 manufacturers have 1 or 2 more weeks of backlog for delivery.

Options: ReplyQuote
N95 USA made masks-good price-great co support
Posted by: Can reuse N95 masks limitedly ()
Date: January 14, 2022 06:26PM

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article257183537.html

How often can you reuse KN95 or N95 masks — and how do you safely do it? What to know

By Bailey Aldridge
Updated January 10, 2022 11:41 AM

Health experts have recommended switching to N95 or KN95 face masks as the omicron coronavirus variant — which transmits and evades COVID-19 vaccines more easily than past strains — spreads throughout the United States.

But can these higher-quality masks be used more than once?

Some experts say yes — with limitations — as long as it’s done safely. Here’s what to know:

Reusing N95 and KN95 masks:

N95 and KN95 respirators are designed for a single use, so reusing them is not ideal. But some experts say that members of the general public should be able to get away with wearing them a few times before they need to be thrown out, if they take certain steps.

Experts told WWL that storing masks in a paper bag for 24-48 hours between uses is one to way to reuse them.

“The concern about wearing a mask in public, obviously, if you get particles on it, perhaps even the virus, but if you store it in a dry bag, you are essentially sanitizing again over a period of time,” Dr. Joe Gastaldo, an infectious disease expert at OhioHealth, told the outlet.

Dr. Jessica Shepherd, chief medical officer at VeryWell Health, explained the bag isn’t actually sanitizing the mask. The method is about the “process of keeping the mask” from contaminating another person or surface and “keeping a dry environment in order for the virus to not spread or stay on the mask.”

Experts recommend having multiple masks on hand to put them in a rotation.

“For an N95, we’d recommend you switch (the mask) every day,” Dr. Sabrina Assoumou, an infectious disease physician at Boston Medical Center, told USA Today. “But, you can rotate them. If you have three masks, (for example), you could number them and switch them around.”

Dr. Jeremy Biggs, chief of the Division of Occupational and Environmental Health at the University of Utah, said in a blog post that he also recommends rotating KN95 masks and letting them sit for a day before reusing them. He noted that they cannot be washed.

The Navajo Department of Health in Arizona recommends storing one mask per bag and marking who uses it. These bags should be “disposed of or cleaned regularly.” You can also hang the masks in a “designated storage area.”

Health care workers, however, should not reuse respirators.

During a previous shortage of personal protective equipment, or PPE, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said health care workers could wear one N95 per day and store it in a breathable bag for at least five days before another use. But as the availability of respirators has increased, the agency said health care facilities should no longer be “using crisis capacity strategies.”
When to toss your N95 or KN95

These masks cannot be reused indefinitely. Eventually, they’ll need to be thrown out as their effectiveness declines over time, experts say.

In the CDC’s recommendations for a shortage of PPE, it said that each time an N95 is removed and put back on, it weakens and stretches the straps, meaning they’ll no longer be able to “generate enough force to create a tight seal with the face.” Therefore, it recommended limiting the number of times a mask is removed and put back on to five.

Experts told USA Today that it’s important to look for signs that you need to throw your N95 or KN95 away: “fraying, stretched out straps or a deterioration of the mask.”

If your mask is “visibly dirty or damaged,” contaminated with “bodily fluids,” or used in close contact with someone with an infectious disease, it should be thrown out, the Navajo Department of Health said. You should also throw the respirator out if you accidentally touch the inside of it.

The department also recommends limiting reuses to five.

Any time you put on or remove a mask, the CDC says you should wash your hands immediately. Only handle masks by the ear loops or ties and do not touch the mask while wearing it.

Masks and omicron:

Experts largely seem to agree that N95 or KN95 masks are the best option as omicron spreads, especially if in a crowd. Surgical masks may be the next best option, Public Health Insider reported, followed lastly by cloth masks.

Re: N95 USA made masks-good price-great co support
Date: January 14, 2022 09:22PM

Oh yeah...one other thing... they are ineffective against Covid.

Posted by: Way better than cloth masks ()
Date: January 14, 2022 09:50PM

N95 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh yeah...one other thing... they are ineffective
> against Covid.

Way better than cloth masks. None are 100% perfect.

Date: January 14, 2022 09:53PM

N95 Wrote:
> Oh yeah...one other thing... they are ineffective
> against Covid.

Quoted post just above not from original N95 alias thread poster.

Posted by: Another customer ()
Date: January 15, 2022 05:27AM

Ordered from them very early this week. Masks on their way in shipment. So far positive dealing with Aegle. Wealth of information on their website, but not too much reading. They are a domestic small businesses, so they can be flexible to meet customer needs.

Posted by: Amazon reviews mostly positive ()
Date: January 15, 2022 05:49AM

Posted by: mblpx ()
Date: January 15, 2022 06:36AM

A friend of mine bought a pack of masks from them recently and tested them in the lab where he works. He said they appeared to be some kind of relabeled Chinese knockoffs that didn't filter anything.

Posted by: Mask investigator ()
Date: January 15, 2022 10:04AM

mblpx Wrote:
> A friend of mine bought a pack of masks from them
> recently and tested them in the lab where he
> works. He said they appeared to be some kind of
> relabeled Chinese knockoffs that didn't filter
> anything.

If from another seller or a KN95 Chinese ?standard? mask on Amazon, then risk of counterfeit. Did your friend's mask pack have ear loops or headbands, what markings were on the outside the pouch and also a label inside the pouch I received directly from aegleco.com ? What TC number was printed on the masks your friend received. I can compare to my pack.

Sad to say, the news in the last day or so, it was reported up to 60% of these KN95 and N95 masks are counterfiet, more so the KN95s. The N95s have to be made to NIOSH and CDC standards and must be on a weekly updated alphabetical by manufacturer list https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/npptl/topics/respirators/disp_part/n95list1.html. I confirmed mine was the real deal before and after ordering.

Posted by: satisfied customer ()
Date: January 15, 2022 04:27PM

I order from aegleco all the time and this is what they sent me. I love the social distancing aspect of their product. Two thumbs up!!!
Attachments:
New mask.jpg

Posted by: Got it ()
Date: January 15, 2022 04:51PM

satisfied customer Wrote:
> I order from aegleco all the time and this is what
> they sent me. I love the social distancing aspect
> of their product. Two thumbs up!!!

Picture not their mask.

Posted by: Boo fn hoo ()
Date: January 16, 2022 12:48AM

Doesn’t matter…I’ve stopped complying 6 months ago..won’t wear mask anywhere..

Posted by: For some people it does ()
Date: January 16, 2022 08:44AM

For some people it does matter.

Posted by: zika carrier ()
Date: January 16, 2022 09:00AM

For some people it does Wrote:
> For some people it does matter.

You can always sell useless swag to dumb libtards that want to virtue signal, which is obviously the purpose of your spamming here in the first place. Numerous peer reviewed studies and countless health professionals have long since established that mask usage by the general public has no discernable benefit in reducing covid transmission. You might as well be selling t-shirts here because both would be equally useful at stopping covid.

Posted by: CDC speaks on masks ()
Date: January 16, 2022 10:44AM

Posted by: Very good original post ()
Date: January 17, 2022 03:31AM

Thanks N95!

Posted by: Ear loop N95 type masks USA made ()
Date: January 17, 2022 11:33PM

For whatever reason if you cannot deal with two head bands (US government requirement) of N95 masks over your head, here are **ear loop** options with N95 type filtration made in the USA in stock now and ready to ship.

Both these companies are with FDA registered manufacturing facilities, four plus star user ratings:

* https://lutema.com/ - M95 type, separate products for children, small adult, and intermediate medium size adult heads in various colors. Sizing charts and diagrams. A+ with BBB. At this company website (out of stock at Amazon), but allows you to pay with Amazon account details. Quick to ship within day, but from San Diego facility only with free USPS ground trackable shipping (their phone rep said they had to suspend their paid expediated shipping due to surge demand). Estimated time order to delivery 7-10 days to East Coast. 95% hundreds five star user reviews.

* https://shop.demetech.us/collections/d95-particulate-respirator - one option found for large adult heads per Amazon product user reviews. Available also to order on Amazon. Estimated delivery time 10 days and made in their FL factory.

Posted by: gaydar operator ()
Date: January 18, 2022 08:48AM

I need a mask that keeps me safe while doing this. Do you have one?
Attachments:
BBCgay1.gif

Date: January 18, 2022 09:05AM

homosexual male identifier masks

Posted by: Great post ()
Date: January 18, 2022 04:24PM

Ear loop N95 type masks USA made Wrote:
> For whatever reason if you cannot deal with two
> head bands (US government requirement) of N95
> masks over your head, here are **ear loop**
> options with N95 type filtration made in the USA
> in stock now and ready to ship.
>
> Both these companies are with FDA registered
> manufacturing facilities, four plus star user
> ratings:
>
> * https://lutema.com/ - M95 type, separate
> products for children, small adult, and
> intermediate medium size adult heads in various
> colors. Sizing charts and diagrams. A+ with BBB.
> At this company website (out of stock at Amazon),
> but allows you to pay with Amazon account details.
> Quick to ship within day, but from San Diego
> facility only with free USPS ground trackable
> shipping (their phone rep said they had to suspend
> their paid expediated shipping due to surge
> demand). Estimated time order to delivery 7-10
> days to East Coast. 95% hundreds five star user
> reviews.
>
> *
> https://shop.demetech.us/collections/d95-particula
> te-respirator - one option found for large adult
> heads per Amazon product user reviews. Available
> also to order on Amazon. Estimated delivery time
> 10 days and made in their FL factory.

Great post, thanks!

Posted by: thavages need masks too! ()
Date: January 18, 2022 05:01PM

gaydar operator Wrote:
> I need a mask that keeps me safe while doing this.
> Do you have one?

Will your mask make this safe? Asking for my friend. I noticed none of my friends are wearing masks here and it makes me feel unsafe.
Attachments:
Fag love.jpg

Posted by: Another great post ()
Date: January 18, 2022 05:34PM

Ear loop N95 type masks USA made Wrote:
> For whatever reason if you cannot deal with two
> head bands (US government requirement) of N95
> masks over your head, here are **ear loop**
> options with N95 type filtration made in the USA
> in stock now and ready to ship.
>
> Both these companies are with FDA registered
> manufacturing facilities, four plus star user
> ratings:
>
> * https://lutema.com/ - M95 type, separate
> products for children, small adult, and
> intermediate medium size adult heads in various
> colors. Sizing charts and diagrams. A+ with BBB.
> At this company website (out of stock at Amazon),
> but allows you to pay with Amazon account details.
> Quick to ship within day, but from San Diego
> facility only with free USPS ground trackable
> shipping (their phone rep said they had to suspend
> their paid expediated shipping due to surge
> demand). Estimated time order to delivery 7-10
> days to East Coast. 95% hundreds five star user
> reviews.
>
> *
> https://shop.demetech.us/collections/d95-particula
> te-respirator - one option found for large adult
> heads per Amazon product user reviews. Available
> also to order on Amazon. Estimated delivery time
> 10 days and made in their FL factory.

Another great and helpful post!

Posted by: Public service announcements ()
Date: January 20, 2022 04:59AM

Very helpful information in this thread, posts above:

1st original top one - January 14 11:46 am by N95

January 14 06:26 pm by Can reuse N95 masks limitedly

January 15 05:27 am by Another customer

January 15 05:49 am by Amazon reviews mostly positive. Type Aegle N95 masks in Amazon.com search box for even more.

January 17 11:33 pm by N95, ear loop alternatives.

Other news and CDC links in this thread.

Posted by: btlpu ()
Date: January 20, 2022 06:44AM

I can't order until I know the answer to the question above about whether your product protects me from the massive cocks I take in my ass.

Posted by: Good public service annoucements ()
Date: January 20, 2022 11:07AM

Public service announcements Wrote:
> Very helpful information in this thread, posts
> above:
>
> 1st original top one - January 14 11:46 am by N95
>
> January 14 06:26 pm by Can reuse N95 masks
> limitedly
>
> January 15 05:27 am by Another customer
>
> January 15 05:49 am by Amazon reviews mostly
> positive. Type Aegle N95 masks in Amazon.com
> search box for even more.
>
> January 17 11:33 pm by N95, ear loop
> alternatives.
>
> Other news and CDC links in this thread.

Thank you very much! This is definitely helpful.

Posted by: 45yu6i5 ()
Date: January 20, 2022 04:48PM

FUCK OFF SPAMMER

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.