HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Credit
Posted by: Mille Kentk ()
Date: January 12, 2022 07:24AM

Can I negotiate a settlement of my own debt?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Credit
Posted by: Vafir ()
Date: January 12, 2022 07:27AM

This will depend on who is the current owner of your debt. If the owner of your debt is the original original creditor, you will be able to negotiate your own debt settlement. You can also get help from a dedicated company. For this I contacted AmOne. I looked at AmOne Reviews and liked the service they provide.

Posted by: Techniquest ()
Date: March 22, 2022 03:24PM

You seem to be in real trouble! This problem is almost impossible to solve. I guess only God can help you!

Posted by: Sallymayorz ()
Date: March 22, 2022 03:25PM

@Mille Kentk Man, this issue is really interesting and quite complex. Debt settlement is the process of negotiating with creditors to reduce the total debt in exchange for a lump-sum payment. A successful settlement occurs when the creditor agrees to forgive a percentage of the total account balance. Usually, only unsecured debts not secured by real assets, such as homes or cars, can be settled. It is very difficult to handle such a problem on your own. In my case, I applied for Mortgage Advice London. If I had not turned to professionals, I would most likely be in debt for the rest of my life. I recommend consulting with economists. If you have options, then try to avoid mortgages! I hope you solve your problem!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2022 05:25AM by Sallymayorz.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.