HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax County School Board Member Admits ‘Anti-Asian Feel’ to New High School Admission Process
Posted by: TJHSST ()
Date: January 11, 2022 10:19PM

Abrar Omeish and Stella Pekarsky need to be called before Congress to answer for this.



https://www.nationalreview.com/news/fairfax-county-school-board-member-admits-anti-asian-feel-to-new-high-school-admission-process/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County School Board Member Admits ‘Anti-Asian Feel’ to New High School Admission Process
Posted by: cwcmj ()
Date: January 11, 2022 11:54PM

For the first time in 10 years at least one student from each of the FCPS middle schools was offered admission to TJHSST. This is the ugly truth that the debate over Asian admission rates has masked. Admissions to TJ has been largely restricted to just a few schools.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County School Board Member Admits ‘Anti-Asian Feel’ to New High School Admission Process
Posted by: Beltway Bob ()
Date: January 12, 2022 07:59AM

cwcmj Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For the first time in 10 years at least one
> student from each of the FCPS middle schools was
> offered admission to TJHSST. This is the ugly
> truth that the debate over Asian admission rates
> has masked. Admissions to TJ has been largely
> restricted to just a few schools.


It used to be based on merit and qualifications. Now it's based on skin color, financial status and a host of other random things in order to achieve the virtue signal. Congratulations on creating such a woke, diverse environment. Parents that actually want their kids challenged and pushed to be the best have already moved on to other schools. TJ is now medicore. Nice work. Add this to the list of things libtards have ruined.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County School Board Member Admits ‘Anti-Asian Feel’ to New High School Admission Process
Posted by: Look in the mirror Bob ()
Date: January 12, 2022 01:45PM

The average GPA of APPLICANTS for TJ's class that started in the fall of 2021 was 3.9. Remember that is the average GPA of people who applied. The GPA for those admitted was IIRC around 3.95. The idea that FCPS opened the doors of TJ to the unwashed masses is a myth. The people who are getting in are still among the best and brightest FCPS students. They just are not all the same students who would have gotten in under the old system.

Another myth is that admissions prior to the fall of 2020 were solely based on "merit and qualification". You have never waded through the raw data that FCPS has made available in the past concerning TJ applicants. If you had you would know there have always been anomalies. Kids with very good admission test scores and GPAs have not gotten in, and kids with somewhat lower test scores and/or GPAs have gotten in. Plus there has been the problem with incoming TJ freshman needing remediation.


The TJ admission process needed to be changed. It was because people like you wanted to pretend change was about lowering quality rather than breaking up privilege that the doors were opened to get the system we have now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County School Board Member Admits ‘Anti-Asian Feel’ to New High School Admission Process
Posted by: Former TJ faculty ()
Date: January 12, 2022 02:16PM

^^^^^^ Almost the entire post is false. It's clear that you don't have actual inside knowledge of how the process worked then - or works now. The only half true point was that those being admitted now are "among" the best and brightest. Little retarded children walk "among" the best and brightest in the same hallways. They aren't THE best and the brightest, so the "among" part is whatever the woke TJ gods decide it is that year.

You liberals have suddenly equated hard work with privilege. That was the beginning of the end for TJ. You can't hide from the fact that we admitted and welcomed kids that could handle the coursework and the challenges put forth in front of them - without regard to skin color, ethnicity or income level. All of that has changed now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County School Board Member Admits ‘Anti-Asian Feel’ to New High School Admission Process
Posted by: Minimal Impact ()
Date: January 12, 2022 02:41PM

I am a TJ grad.

You can give these nogs preferential treatment and then they will get preferential treatment from the Ivy’s and then they will try to get a Computer Science degree only to get the shit kicked out of them by the Singaporeans (been there and seen that), so now they claim Computer Science is racist and switch to being a African History major.

A completely useless degree, but Apple and Facebook need more black skin at HQ, so they will take any black they can get. And an Ivy League black is better than most to them. So now they will make $200,000/year starting at Facebook on their way to $500,000 being in charge of some stupid diversity projects at Facebook.

At the end of the day, you’ve helped 2,000 Blacks max and shredded the Constitution. The other 99.999% are just like George Floyd and just as useless.

Go ahead. Fuck you!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County School Board Member Admits ‘Anti-Asian Feel’ to New High School Admission Process
Posted by: Tune In here ()
Date: January 12, 2022 05:35PM

Actually their plan is the give 1,000,000 Blacks jobs making $200,000+.

http://www.oneten.org

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County School Board Member Admits ‘Anti-Asian Feel’ to New High School Admission Process
Posted by: Tupac Shakkkur ()
Date: January 12, 2022 06:18PM

Before you know it TJ will be recruiting the dumb DC niggers for football & basketball as well. TJHSST will be changed to TJHS, then it will be changed to Barack Obama HS because TJHS is racist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County School Board Member Admits ‘Anti-Asian Feel’ to New High School Admission Process
Posted by: LibsSux9 ()
Date: January 12, 2022 07:50PM

Liberals suck.

(((Pekarsky)))

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County School Board Member Admits ‘Anti-Asian Feel’ to New High School Admission Process
Posted by: Look in the mirror Bob ()
Date: January 13, 2022 08:44AM

Former TJ faculty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------


Much of the information is drawn from Fairfax County sources. The rest comes from FCPS employees including those who work at TJ and those involved in the TJ admission process. That you are unaware just how much of this information is widely available suggests that you don't know what you are talking about.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County School Board Member Admits ‘Anti-Asian Feel’ to New High School Admission Process
Posted by: Highly Doubtful ()
Date: January 13, 2022 09:09AM

Tune In here Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actually their plan is the give 1,000,000 Blacks
> jobs making $200,000+.
>
> http://www.oneten.org

This will never happen. There is only a finite number of openings for token blacks at the top companies. Ultimately, they are responsible to shareholders. Small businesses don’t need them nor can they afford them. Only government and public transit can afford an unlimited number of highly paid blacks and it has already happened.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County School Board Member Admits ‘Anti-Asian Feel’ to New High School Admission Process
Posted by: Cut the crap! ()
Date: January 13, 2022 09:27AM

Look in the mirror Bob Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Former TJ faculty Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
>
> Much of the information is drawn from Fairfax
> County sources. The rest comes from FCPS
> employees including those who work at TJ and those
> involved in the TJ admission process. That you
> are unaware just how much of this information is
> widely available suggests that you don't know what
> you are talking about.

Any moron can game the system when the said moron is making the rules.

Whites can say there are too many blacks in the NBA / NFL and require the best football or basketball player from each high school / college to be represented. All of sudden the NBA is 30% black. The only reason no one dares such a thing is they know their city will burn. Lucky for you Asians don’t burn shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County School Board Member Admits ‘Anti-Asian Feel’ to New High School Admission Process
Posted by: Facts. Not Status Quo BS ()
Date: January 13, 2022 02:04PM

Which is all a way of saying you've got squat.

Here is just a partial listing of questionable admissions or waiting lists from the current junior class at TJ. I quit about 300 candidates in when I saw the last one on this list. How the fuck does a student in Algebra I with a 3.333 gpa get into TJ under the old system if it wasn't rigged. His English and math scores were only in the 80s. There were plenty of kids who had better numbers than these.

2019-2020 FX 3.5905 GPA Offered
2019-2020 FX 65 on English Offered
2019-2020 FX 57 on English Offered
2019-2020 FX 57 on English Waitpool
2019-2020 FX 72 on English Offered
2019-2020 FX 65 on English Offered
2019-2020 FX 72 on English Waitpool
2019-2020 FX 3.6667 GPA Waitpool
2019-2020 FX 3.05 GPA Waitpool
2019-2020 FX 3.6417 GPA Offered
2019-2020 FX 57 on English Offered
2019-2020 FX Algebra I 3.3333 GPA Offered

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County School Board Member Admits ‘Anti-Asian Feel’ to New High School Admission Process
Posted by: LOL, Easy Answer Bro ()
Date: January 13, 2022 02:27PM

Facts. Not Status Quo BS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Which is all a way of saying you've got squat.
>
> Here is just a partial listing of questionable
> admissions or waiting lists from the current
> junior class at TJ. I quit about 300 candidates
> in when I saw the last one on this list. How the
> fuck does a student in Algebra I with a 3.333 gpa
> get into TJ under the old system if it wasn't
> rigged. His English and math scores were only in
> the 80s. There were plenty of kids who had better
> numbers than these.
>
> 2019-2020 FX 3.5905 GPA Offered
> 2019-2020 FX 65 on English Offered
> 2019-2020 FX 57 on English Offered
> 2019-2020 FX 57 on English Waitpool
> 2019-2020 FX 72 on English Offered
> 2019-2020 FX 65 on English Offered
> 2019-2020 FX 72 on English Waitpool
> 2019-2020 FX 3.6667 GPA Waitpool
> 2019-2020 FX 3.05 GPA Waitpool
> 2019-2020 FX 3.6417 GPA Offered
> 2019-2020 FX 57 on English Offered
> 2019-2020 FX Algebra I 3.3333 GPA Offered

Easy!! The simplest answer is the 3.33 in Algebra is a NEGRO.

No respectable Asian or White would get a 3.33 in Algebra and not off themselves.

Way to use Negro data to lie and deceive.

Fuck you!!

Now that you’ve been caught in your scumbag deception, you are gonna claim the candidate was actually white or Asian. Certainly he can’t be Brown nor Black in your eyes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County School Board Member Admits ‘Anti-Asian Feel’ to New High School Admission Process
Posted by: figaro ()
Date: January 14, 2022 12:17AM

"little retarded children"? Former TJ faculty my ass, or else TJ standards were far below what you're making them out to have been.


Former TJ faculty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^^^^ Almost the entire post is false. It's clear
> that you don't have actual inside knowledge of how
> the process worked then - or works now. The only
> half true point was that those being admitted now
> are "among" the best and brightest. Little
> retarded children walk "among" the best and
> brightest in the same hallways. They aren't THE
> best and the brightest, so the "among" part is
> whatever the woke TJ gods decide it is that year.
>
>
> You liberals have suddenly equated hard work with
> privilege. That was the beginning of the end for
> TJ. You can't hide from the fact that we admitted
> and welcomed kids that could handle the coursework
> and the challenges put forth in front of them -
> without regard to skin color, ethnicity or income
> level. All of that has changed now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County School Board Member Admits ‘Anti-Asian Feel’ to New High School Admission Process
Posted by: figaro ()
Date: January 14, 2022 12:20AM

If you really are a TJ grad, it's clear by your post that TJ needs to improve its standards.


Minimal Impact Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am a TJ grad.
>
> You can give these nogs preferential treatment and
> then they will get preferential treatment from the
> Ivy’s and then they will try to get a Computer
> Science degree only to get the shit kicked out of
> them by the Singaporeans (been there and seen
> that), so now they claim Computer Science is
> racist and switch to being a African History
> major.
>
> A completely useless degree, but Apple and
> Facebook need more black skin at HQ, so they will
> take any black they can get. And an Ivy League
> black is better than most to them. So now they
> will make $200,000/year starting at Facebook on
> their way to $500,000 being in charge of some
> stupid diversity projects at Facebook.
>
> At the end of the day, you’ve helped 2,000
> Blacks max and shredded the Constitution. The
> other 99.999% are just like George Floyd and just
> as useless.
>
> Go ahead. Fuck you!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County School Board Member Admits ‘Anti-Asian Feel’ to New High School Admission Process
Posted by: You have no standards ()
Date: January 14, 2022 05:45AM

figaro Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you really are a TJ grad, it's clear by your
> post that TJ needs to improve its standards.
>
>
> Minimal Impact Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I am a TJ grad.
> >
> > You can give these nogs preferential treatment
> and
> > then they will get preferential treatment from
> the
> > Ivy’s and then they will try to get a
> Computer
> > Science degree only to get the shit kicked out
> of
> > them by the Singaporeans (been there and seen
> > that), so now they claim Computer Science is
> > racist and switch to being a African History
> > major.
> >
> > A completely useless degree, but Apple and
> > Facebook need more black skin at HQ, so they
> will
> > take any black they can get. And an Ivy League
> > black is better than most to them. So now they
> > will make $200,000/year starting at Facebook on
> > their way to $500,000 being in charge of some
> > stupid diversity projects at Facebook.
> >
> > At the end of the day, you’ve helped 2,000
> > Blacks max and shredded the Constitution. The
> > other 99.999% are just like George Floyd and
> just
> > as useless.
> >
> > Go ahead. Fuck you!!

STFU asshole! The number of times TJ’s been ranked number 1 in the country is only exceeded by the number of times you’ve been fucked in the ass by Nogs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County School Board Member Admits ‘Anti-Asian Feel’ to New High School Admission Process
Posted by: Dan Knows ()
Date: January 14, 2022 12:17PM

Look at the bright side
Now maybe they can have a competitive basketball team!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County School Board Member Admits ‘Anti-Asian Feel’ to New High School Admission Process
Posted by: What does this say ()
Date: January 14, 2022 02:36PM

The only people here who are obsessed about the race of the people attending TJ are the ones who want to maintain the status quo.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **     **  **     **  **     **   *******  
 **     **   **   **   **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **     **    ** **    **     **  **     **  **        
 *********     ***     **     **  **     **  ********  
 **     **    ** **    **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **     **   **   **   **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **     **  **     **   *******    *******    *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.