HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
VDOT SHOULD CLOSE HIGHWAYS ON SNOW DAYS - these drivers are rediculous and never listen. PAST TIME FOR TALK.
Posted by: The Insurance Journal 22 ()
Date: January 08, 2022 08:42AM

Michigan Highways Closed Due to Crashes, Whiteout

Michigan Department of Transportation, reported it was a 13-car pileup. Authorities also closed sections of two interstate highways

well shoot. maybe democrats are so dumb they ruin things for everyone.

Michigan Highways Closed Due to Crashes, Whiteout
https://www.insurancejournal.com › news › 2019/01/28
Jan 28, 2019 — Authorities in Michigan's Upper Peninsula have closed a highway because of a large multi-vehicle crash and whiteout conditions.

41F4u2Qt2VL._AC_SX425_.jpg

I've listened to WMAL, WTOP if WMAL's signal is thin, for decades. They ALWAYS tell drivers to stay off roads and to drive slow.

HOWEVER RECENTLY - the Clinton Obama Biden regimes - all cautions are ignored. They just drive 45mph even 55mpg when theres snow covering the highway.

The hindsight end of this is probably closing highways on bad days*

You can't educate these democrats anymore. They no longer listen to sense or have any of their own sense. It's not the road conditions IT IS CERTIANLY THE DRIVERS - drivers who are usually at blame for trucks jacknifing.

Not just in Michigan, in all States of at least the USA. There aren't enough police in the world to give tickets for it. And police often pass me on a snowy road these days.

I've been on I-95 on the snow. I got off on an exit 2 mi. later: because cars were passing me at 45 55mph on icy roads (no tar visible) despite 1/2 mi. up the road an ambulance was at a stopped car. They are f'ing crazy out there.

and they should know if i95 is bumpter to bumper on a good day, then it will be far too jammed to get on when there's snow maybe even rain. people in the 1980's knew that - they took side roads.

Are pile-ups becoming more frequent? Absolutely. and more deadly and costly. around the world - everywhere there's democrats there's pileups.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3794075/3795531.html#msg-3795531

I would exclude Tractor Trailers from closures, but double down on punishing companies who allow illegal aliens with no real training to "injure and destroy other paid up in the black businesses" by jacknife driving skills.

And you might - might have enough officers to make sure Tractor Trailers aren't driving too fast in the snow. but with rush hour? there is no hope. none at all they are drivers from hell. speeding and tailgaiting on snow covered roads every damn time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: VDOT SHOULD CLOSE HIGHWAYS ON SNOW DAYS - these drivers are rediculous and never listen. PAST TIME FOR TALK.
Posted by: 5h454h4 ()
Date: January 08, 2022 08:42AM

little red riding hood

Re: VDOT SHOULD CLOSE HIGHWAYS ON SNOW DAYS - these drivers are rediculous and never listen. PAST TIME FOR TALK.
Posted by: 45y5645 ()
Date: January 08, 2022 08:45AM

decades of warnings, and they are only getting more impotent and less safe in ice and snow. their cars are lower to the ground. the tires are 100% chinese - these drivers have never even heard of "snow tires"

time for the other plan - these people are stupid as rocks

Posted by: 345uy4 ()
Date: January 08, 2022 08:48AM

Fleet of Ferraris Ruined in Japan Sportscar Pileup

https://www.insurancejournal.com/news/international/2011/12/06/226316.htm

THE LESSONS: japan doesn't want to import cars, they want to export them. see what happens if you do that?

Posted by: 34t545y4 ()
Date: January 08, 2022 08:51AM

A pileup of 35 cars and five tractor-trailers on a snowy Maryland highway killed two people Monday and seriously injured at least a dozen, state police said.

Seventy-one people, including infants and the elderly, were taken to a Red Cross shelter in Washington County, said Julie Barr-Strasburg, executive director of the county’s Red Cross chapter. The 12 seriously injured were taken to Washington County Hospital, State Police spokeswoman Elena Russo said.

THIS IS REAL. DMV MANUALS say not to tailgate in snow. And cops can't do anything to convince these monkey see monkey do idiots to not do it.

IT'S EMERGENCY SHELTER REAL. damn close the road except to Trucks. give a moving violation to anyone caught.

you can police "Route 66 commuter lane" well enough you can do it - just barely, but you would actually be able to, can

Posted by: 545jh4 ()
Date: January 08, 2022 08:53AM

VDOT SHOULD CLOSE HIGHWAYS ON SNOW DAYS

and no way would i allow school busses on a highway with illegal aliens driving "a heap of too many" poorly maintained tractor trailers

it's just not safe for children

Posted by: 5y45uh4 ()
Date: January 08, 2022 09:01AM

time to stop BLAME GAME THE WEATHER

BLAME GAME THE JACKNIFE TRUCK who didn't cause the jacknife

AND JUST CLOSE THE ROADS TO SEDAN / LIGHT-TRUCK TRAFFIC when there's snow

i have no idea what else to do

the cops can't manage it - not even close. the DMV doesn't do it. the insurer's can't grasp control of it. and Xiden Biden protects illegal aliens crashing trucks.

it's out of hand. they keep racing on snowy roads all you can do is close them to civilian traffic on snow days

Posted by: jerry's kid ()
Date: January 08, 2022 09:13AM

In highschool, I dented my car up in a car pileup, a sudden stop. Few but me got dented I was un-aware of how fast cars could stop. I was not the only one to screech my tires though. Infact later VDOT fixed things put up signs and all.

I WORKED FOR OVER A DAY trying to remove the car body so I could access the frame to bend it back (the car i hit had 0 damage - an older american car). AFTER DAYS I FOUND that the foreign auto manufacturer had royally fucked me - taken highly questionable and seedy steps to make sure the auto body could not be removed even though, in the past, it had been removable, no matter how much effort one put into it.

LESSON: they are building them to fail and not be repairable these days. they aren't just doing it to save money they take seedy steps to insure it can't be done

Posted by: u6u565 ()
Date: January 08, 2022 09:33AM

In the 1980's, for the most part, if the highway was covered with snow:

1) citizens drove allot slower and kept a good following distance - followed advice and had common sense of "WHAT IF THE CAR IN FRONT OF ME HIT THEIR BRAKES", which, i mean come ON!!!! of course !!! snow !!!

2) a dangerous driver - people would wave that person down and insist they stop driving that way. your average "Joe" didn't put up with democrat driving*

and democrats feared them, wouldn't dare face a the citizen calling the cop with a license number written down / remembered. cops would react to that back then. today - that'd be a laugh i suppose.

3) sure their were those cars on the side of the road accidents. there were ALLOT fewer - usualy small cars* and the insurance companies punished them if it wasn't their first rodeo

(small cars that had no business being out in the snow, the driver un-aware of it and somehow escaped any training)

Posted by: 34tuy5h4 ()
Date: January 08, 2022 09:54AM

NOW, THE AUTO MAKERS HAVE MOSTLY OUTSOURCED TO CHINA, minus a little assy, AND LOVE THIS ACCIDENT PRONE BEHAVIOR - and china probably demands it

The Ronald Reagan 5 mph bumper rule. The foreign mfg never paid up and never followed the rule.

the law stated (states) that any vehicle which sustained "damage which caused total loss of a vehicle, or over $500 due to a 5 mph collision - is illegal" (INCLUDING DUE TO PARTS PRICES ONLY, any total loss according to an insurance company), WAS ILLEGAL and subject to lawsuits

Clinton insured none of those suits went forward, bumper hights were not maintained, and so on, FREEBIE FOR CHINA, from Clinton - he made a career out of suiting china's DESIRES

you'll see not a peep out of democrats that their asian cars were totaled due to a 5mph bumper hit in the snow. they'll claim it was caused by the weather obviously.

Posted by: 56j6jkk676 ()
Date: January 09, 2022 08:03AM

Posted by: Shutup ()
Date: January 09, 2022 08:10AM

Shut-up bitch

Posted by: 45h45645 ()
Date: January 09, 2022 08:37AM

Shutup Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Shut-up bitch

exactly the moron i'd tazer and have an expensive towing company remove, from i66, on a snow day

while truckers went on by

Posted by: 54huy65juh5 ()
Date: January 09, 2022 08:38AM

45h45645 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Shutup Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Shut-up bitch
>
> exactly the moron i'd tazer and have an expensive
> towing company remove, from i66, on a snow day
>
> while truckers went on by

i'd then rub a little road salt in the tazer burns, completely deny it in court

Posted by: mtmpe ()
Date: January 09, 2022 10:43AM

Redilicious OP should learn to spell REDICKULOUS because they are ridiculous.

Posted by: walli ()
Date: January 09, 2022 07:31PM

Yes, because no Republicans ever drive when it snows.

Posted by: You Make Me Sick ()
Date: January 09, 2022 11:17PM

No more Klansmen for Governor.

Posted by: 5hhj45 ()
Date: January 10, 2022 07:41AM

Posted by: 35rhhj45 ()
Date: January 10, 2022 09:43AM

According to reports, the snowy conditions caused more than 75 accidents in the Fayette County area alone.

Kentucky State Police and Elizabethtown city officials said a more than 20-car pile-up on the Western Kentucky Parkway shut down both inbound and outbound lanes.

Stranded drivers shared videos and photos on social media, which showed multiple tractor-trailers and cars in the median.

During a noon press conference, Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear warned drivers to "not travel" today.

“Please do not travel if you don’t have to today,” Beshear said.

HISPANICS ON I-95 CARED MORE ABOUT RACIST SELFIES than all else: and they were on the highway to "gorge their habbits" not go to work

PLEASE has been said for 30 years. Democrats aren't worth a "please". You have to take action those soul-less fucks aren't going to listen.

Posted by: Get out of the Way! ()
Date: January 10, 2022 11:20AM

I have Weathertech floor mats and seat covers installed on my SUV and this entitles me to drive as fast as I can whenever I want to.

Posted by: 45hyh54 ()
Date: January 12, 2022 07:03AM

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2022/01/11/pakistan-22-dead-after-heavy-snow-traps-thousands-in-vehicles/

(the authenticity of the story can't be confirmed, yet, they do have many small photographs of asian luxury cars stuck in the snow on mountain roads)

Posted by: 45hy56j56 ()
Date: January 13, 2022 04:04PM

Posted by: 34h554 ()
Date: January 13, 2022 05:06PM

hCaw8kVZHanspKXnYz03Mev3yYASJoGC831VfNiF

There really isn't any excuse for i-95 beltway bandits (or any city) to:

1) damage whole fleets of semi tractor trailors so they can take racist snow selfies or get to their CRT government job

2) damage 20 to 70 vehicles in a sudden squash

3) clog the highway for hours (even days) - delaying business days and costing businesses money

The sign above says: you shouldn't be driving on snow/ice without SNOW TIRES (ie, little and or worn asian tires don't count as snow tires)

But it doesn't say when police should require chains on trucks - and if (family cars with snow tires) should be disallowed from being on the road with them.

Posted by: 5rhb4534 ()
Date: January 26, 2022 04:02PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.