HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Chicago Cardinal Decries ‘Lies’ of Election Tampering, Urges No Restrictions on Voting. I SAY HE'S LYING.
Posted by: breitbart 983323 ()
Date: January 08, 2022 03:04AM

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/07/chicago-cardinal-decries-lies-election-tampering-urges-no-restrictions-voting/

He's already seen what "massive welfare for blacks, allowing them to vote out whites" has done to Chicago. Debt, crime, and biggotry.

The idea that hispanics wouldn't form mobs to keep whites out of work: rediculous there's proof all over the country.

The Cardinal is lying. He knows these people will

1) seek power and control and CORRUPTION

2) end the white race if given the opportunity

Why would he be preaching that "voting to end your life and family tree is what God wants"?

Hispanic Pope is my guess.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chicago Cardinal Decries ‘Lies’ of Election Tampering, Urges No Restrictions on Voting. I SAY HE'S LYING.
Posted by: 3t45y45 ()
Date: January 08, 2022 03:06AM

Macron Stands by Remarks on Unvaxed, Accuses Them of ‘Curtailing Others’ Freedom’

a man who's never known limits to freedom and uses illegal alien labor instead of employing french boys, to "get his freedoms". a man who never cared if his own country men survived "climate change".

Re: Chicago Cardinal Decries ‘Lies’ of Election Tampering, Urges No Restrictions on Voting. I SAY HE'S LYING.
Posted by: 3445y56u45 ()
Date: January 08, 2022 04:02AM

The TRUTH: some Catholic representatives of the Church were PRO-HITLER before the war, saying "communism and sharing community were more peaceful than Idependant USA and Parliament UK"

THEY WERE WRONG

AND THEY WEREN'T THERE TO CLEAN UP THE MESS WHEN IT WENT VERY WRONG

Posted by: Hes a Blasphemer ()
Date: January 09, 2022 10:08PM

Coddles Democrats and turns his head on their abortion policy they will die fighting for . If ROE goes, they will be protesting by lighting themselves off with gas in the streets or they will pack the court if they can by force

Posted by: You Make Me Sick ()
Date: January 09, 2022 10:09PM

Check his basement for preteen boys, seriously.

Posted by: Crystal Ball Onlooker ()
Date: January 09, 2022 10:15PM

Lets take a peek at when the word comes out Roe has been overturned by Scotus
Attachments:
madhill.jfif
gotalight.jfif
roewent.jfif
madashell.jfif
roenomo.jfif

Posted by: Registered Democrat ()
Date: January 09, 2022 10:16PM

Peaceful protestors

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.