HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gubenor North Ham blames commuters, Chris the Dems. I blame: DEM BUSINESSES and commuters
Posted by: Chris Plante WMAL Radio ()
Date: January 07, 2022 11:29AM

as to the clean-up speed: i have no idea i have no youtube. i know niggers deleted the highway cams so THE $$$$ OVERTIME wouldn't be exposed and they wouldn't be arrested.

1) ALMOST DAILY A TRUCK ON I-95 IS DISABLED blocking - 300 days / year ?!! either disabled or in a fender bender with a lane cutting toyota

and we all SHOULD know "blockage in traffic" winter day makes (getting home) an hours long ordeal. and jacknifes are often cause by ASSHOLE TOYOTAS weaving in traffic causing the trucker to brake.

2) commuters were BOTH tailgating (illegal and in the DMV manual)

and going to fast for the road conditions (illegal and in the DMV manual - including a public notice that SPEED signs apply only for optimal conditions)

furthermore, any driver over (age 18 or 19) should KNOW traffic on I-95 can come to a stop quickly (an open highway into a bottleneck DC at some point has bad drivers stopping quickly causing everyone behind to stop quicker. which SHOULD NOT effect traffic unless EVERYONE IS TAILGATING AND NOT LOOKING AHEAD, which again is in the DMV manual)

in this article i listed a variety of faults:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3792866.html

the I-95 meme's thread (maybe a few uncovered extra)

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3794075.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gubenor North Ham blames commuters, Chris the Dems. I blame: DEM BUSINESSES and commuters
Posted by: 545h45 ()
Date: January 07, 2022 11:32AM

any truck headed to DC from Baltimore is a democrat run business. i can guarantee that. though some are NC headed around DC.

The Governor already has rules on trucks not being disabled during transit.

His minions happily hire illegal aliens and illegal alien mechanics who cheat like hell*

* the spics aren't qualified

* they repair easy things THAT AREN'T BROKEN for the "flat rate" and let harder jobs go not even inspected

* the bosses refuse (hire, send) trucks that are in proper repair (too expensive - too white)

Re: Gubenor North Ham blames commuters, Chris the Dems. I blame: DEM BUSINESSES and commuters
Posted by: 6huy76 ()
Date: January 07, 2022 11:32AM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 335hyh54 ()
Date: January 07, 2022 11:34AM

it's incredible democrats blamed Younkin when he hasn't even been inaugerated yet

But it's wrong to blame Northham. Virginia has TRUCKING rules but ultimately it is DEMOCRAT BUSINESSES who are breaking rules behind the back of police.

Posted by: 45ty45645 ()
Date: January 07, 2022 12:42PM

I-95Truck1.png almost daily i95

almost daily cars are driving around some truck that's disabled in the morning

I-95 cams shows no ryhm or reason to "which trucks" they include small carriers and major carriers.

they FREQUENTLY involve an illegal alien in a toyota jacking around causing a truck to break

HOWEVER - many are due to lack of repair of the trucks

Posted by: 34ty54y ()
Date: January 07, 2022 12:46PM

10536705_tractortrailerdrone3.png

the number of incidents involving badly damage trucks and cars is simply too high, which is why there are rules: following distance, truck passing rules, trucks maintained (not failing on the highway)

Posted by: 5t45y ()
Date: January 07, 2022 12:48PM

there are so many accidents you might accuse mexicans of "taking over as dispatch girl" to intently hire illegals who will ruin a fleet in order for: a hispanic owned company to take over

Posted by: Herbert Kornfeld ()
Date: January 07, 2022 12:52PM

335hyh54 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> it's incredible democrats blamed Younkin when he
> hasn't even been inaugerated yet
>

Clearly you don't know any democrats.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.