HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Giant just raised the price of Giant Brand Distilled water in 2022 from $0.89 to $1.69
Posted by: It must suck to be real poor now ()
Date: January 06, 2022 09:48AM

I make around $259,000 a year and I’m single, no kids so this is no biggie for me, but holy shit, 89.88% Inflation.

Fucking Brandon dude!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Giant just raised the price of Giant Brand Distilled water in 2022 from $0.89 to $1.69
Posted by: Giant sucks cock ()
Date: January 06, 2022 06:25PM

Right, also your mom is asking you to come upstairs now because your Totino’s pizza rolls are ready!

Re: Giant just raised the price of Giant Brand Distilled water in 2022 from $0.89 to $1.69
Posted by: Gamer2018 ()
Date: January 06, 2022 08:04PM

Their triple-meat pizza rolls are the best.

Posted by: Honest Question ()
Date: January 07, 2022 07:56AM

How many poor people buy distilled water?

Posted by: They need it more ()
Date: January 07, 2022 08:29AM

Honest Question Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How many poor people buy distilled water?

Flint Michigan

Posted by: Not even in Flint ()
Date: January 07, 2022 09:44AM

If people are drinking distilled water, they should be paying more. Giant brand spring water is selling for $1.19/gallon and is adequate for most potable water purposes. Buy the 24 pack of 16 ounce bottles and its about .80/gallon.

Posted by: Navage ()
Date: January 07, 2022 10:05AM

Using the Navage nasal hygiene apparatus for bad allergies. It requires distilled water. Distilled water isn't meant for drinking and maybe others use it for
aquarium fish and possible other stuff.

Posted by: This Brandon Inflation shit ()
Date: January 07, 2022 10:24AM

Not even in Flint Wrote:
> If people are drinking distilled water, they
> should be paying more. Giant brand spring water
> is selling for $1.19/gallon and is adequate for
> most potable water purposes. Buy the 24 pack of
> 16 ounce bottles and its about .80/gallon.

Nope. They raised it to $1.69 a gallon too.

What about Giant Brand purified water. That’s also $1.69 now.

Posted by: Yup… ()
Date: January 07, 2022 07:40PM

Navage Wrote:
> Using the Navage nasal hygiene apparatus for bad
> allergies. It requires distilled water.
> Distilled water isn't meant for drinking and maybe
> others use it for
> aquarium fish and possible other stuff.

My husband manually irrigates his sinuses (and adds in prescription medication) and we traveled to the UK recently. I had to special order distilled water over there and paid about $15 for 5 liters. It’s very hard to find. The compounding pharmacist here said we could also use boiled tap water instead.

Posted by: Heysg ()
Date: January 07, 2022 07:42PM

Fuck Joe Biden

Posted by: MyName ()
Date: January 09, 2022 09:17AM

Under a dollar at Home Cheapo.

Posted by: Timmy Trumptard ()
Date: January 09, 2022 09:57AM

I just drink water from the creek behind my trailer park

Posted by: Lenny Libtard ()
Date: January 09, 2022 10:24AM

Like many millennial libtards, I live in my parents basement and they buy all my groceries for me. Who cares how much it costs them? It’s not my problem

Posted by: RVA entertainer ()
Date: January 09, 2022 10:47AM

Fleet enemas are up over 5 dollars. I had to switch to walmart brand enemas.

Posted by: Stay away from McDonalds ()
Date: January 09, 2022 11:26AM

The Giant I went to yesterday was out of store brand gallon jugs of water, They were selling cases of water bottles at a price that came out to less than .90/gallon. A dollar store near us used to carry distilled water so that might be an option.

Not sure what you are using Fleet enemas for, but Miralax may work as well, and is selling for about $10-12/bottle.

The only one that pisses me off now is McDonalds. The food was never good, but now they are no longer fast and they are no longer inexpensive.

Posted by: Wally World.. ()
Date: January 11, 2022 07:15PM

Paid $1.10 @ Walmart.

Posted by: Health Maestro ()
Date: January 15, 2022 06:25PM

Distilled water is not the best for health reasons. There are no minerals or electrolytes left. Try Hydrogen infused water instead. You'll never go back to distilled water. Only $3 a pouch. Or $40 for a 4 pack of larger pouches. Your energy levels will skyrocket and you won't have food cravings anymore. With higher energy levels comes increased productivity, as they say.

Posted by: 345y5h4 ()
Date: January 16, 2022 10:45AM

a8ee0e307b851777821b4966167456cf792786df

YOU UNDERSTAND that USA is increasing imports. that Giant is foreign owned they are going to suck your area dry of cash and LEAVE when food stamps are the payment type that is more common

AND THE JEN PSAKI IS MAKING THE CASE FOR GOVERNMENT SUPPLY WAREHOUSES TO REPLACE WALMART

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE LEADING TO - saying that "Capitolism doesn't work"

Posted by: 54y6u545 ()
Date: January 16, 2022 10:47AM

Giant is a foreign conglomerate

they don't give a F(*#(# why your on food stamps or if you have groceries - but will skip town when you ARE

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.