HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Re: more Clinton era scandals: Auto Stores that are aligned with china to PREVENT USA from working ...
Posted by: 345t45yh ()
Date: January 06, 2022 03:07AM

you only choice in these NYC franchises is

1) china part

2) OEM chinese replacement part

3) out of stock, cannot order, part

BUT HERE'S ANOTHER TRICK. THEY REFUSE TO SELL REBUILD KITS. Auto Dealers (Ford GM Toyota all of them)

simplest example: Refusal to sell windshield wiper inserts (they cost 1/10 the cost of replacing the whole arm - but they refuse to sell anything but the whole arm)

better example: auto starters. i tried to find kids i meant kids and no one had it they all say buy a "new" starter (but none ARE new). I BUY A STARTER - NONE ARE AVAIL. OEM THEY ARE ALL FROM CHINA (even Delco). CHINA GOT GM starters and GM rebuild kits from AutoZone - resold back to USA for a profit. the starter i bought didn't fit i had to "cut some of the metal off" despite being "OEM".

better example: auto generator. these more often need a module replaced than a rebuild. but auto manufacturers have insured the module can't be found unless: china is employed to replace it not Americans. they tell dealer mechanics AND DiY'ers to buy a whole new one. WHICH IS NOT NEW - IT'S FROM CHINA AND RE-BUILT FROM ... stock they got from AutoZone and kits NYC/California told everyone was told "wasn't available"

also: transmission rebuild kids and engine rebuild kits. they tell everyone these are better left for the factory. but i'm doubting that's true. i think the real reason is so they can ship the work to foreign countries.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more Clinton era scandals: Auto Stores that are aligned with china to PREVENT USA from working ...
Posted by: 344545h4 ()
Date: January 06, 2022 03:07AM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 5h454h ()
Date: January 06, 2022 03:09AM

WE ALL KNOW FORD GM OUTSOURCED in a major way

some don't know it was treason and we got the WORST shit on earth in the exchange

1) integrated dash "cluster fuck". mechanics hated them they are a rip-off and cheat the customer

2) "chinese headlights" ($150, $500) to replace they fog after some years, always have a custom shape, and are simply: A TOTAL RIP OFF. simply made to increase the cost of cars and BENEFIT THE CHINESE using USA corporation theft

Posted by: 34t45 ()
Date: January 06, 2022 03:11AM

3) making cars harder to repair instead of easier - to raise the cost of bringing a car to the dealer for repairs

the list is absolutely endless what FORD GM did to betray the USA

THE CHINESE RECEIVED ALL THE BENEFITS OF THE BETRAYALS

this was NOT all just some mistake

Posted by: 457i6 ()
Date: January 23, 2022 01:35PM

Posted by: 4n46nj4 ()
Date: January 26, 2022 03:56PM

it should be noted FORD and GM were "hostile toward shady tree mechanics from Bill Clinton onward"

(whereas before - mom&pop auto stores could get any part, made in the usa, you neede for less than the dealer - during bill clinton they were ALL SHUT DOWN)

it was a multi-tier Clinton-China attack on USA and USA's workers

Posted by: j5j655 ()
Date: January 29, 2022 11:46AM

Posted by: 34h35jh645 ()
Date: February 01, 2022 02:13PM

parts become "one time use only" - they didn't sell rebuild kits

but they "wanted the core"

THE CORES TO CHINA, who got the jobs

Posted by: 4r4gtgt43 ()
Date: March 02, 2022 07:52PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.