HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Don't trust Elaina Shannon with your pets
Posted by: repost needed ()
Date: December 31, 2021 11:42AM

Good day neighbors!

I am writing to express my concern about the practices and integrity of a neighborhood dog walker/watcher Elaina Shannon. I love our neighborhood and know many residents and families have pets they love dearly. I want to make sure your pets are cared for and protected.

We asked her to walk, feed and spend some time with our two small dogs from Monday, Dec 27th through Thursday, Dec 30th. We let her know of our departure on Monday which she confirmed and that she had the key. We leave detailed instructions for the pups with any dog sitter. Unfortunately, a review of our ring on Thursday evening confirmed she did not come at all Monday to feed and walk our pups and then came at 4pm on Tuesday (they only eat once a day so that means they weren’t take out or fed for over 24 hrs). Then she did not come at all Wednesday and only came back Thursday morning at 9am…over 40 hours without a walk or food.

I asked Elaina via text what we owed her (prior to viewing the Ring) and she then tried to tell me her rate for 3 visits per day. Luckily i then viewed the Ring and noticed this before paying her. I then called her to get her side of the story and a chance to come clean. She seemed confused when I advised her that the Ring only had her visit twice and tried to tell me she couldn’t understand because she came. After giving her another opportunity she finally told us the truth.

I am extremely worried for all the other people she watches pets for since she said she has 26 clients in and around the neighborhood, in which we live and we are pet lovers ourselves. I don’t want other people’s pets to experience what ours had to go through or my neighbors pay for services they have not been rendered. I let her know I felt obligated to post this.

Sincerely,
Your neighbor Eric

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Don't trust Elaina Shannon with your pets
Posted by: schnauzer31 ()
Date: December 31, 2021 11:47AM

CAVEAT EMPTOR! Take better care of your pets, dope.

Posted by: Is she an author? ()
Date: December 31, 2021 11:50AM

Out of DC?

Posted by: Hunan Chef ()
Date: December 31, 2021 02:00PM

Next time call me. I do for free.

Posted by: BrightInsight ()
Date: December 31, 2021 08:56PM

Roswell NM a good spot?

Posted by: Quincy Questioner ()
Date: December 31, 2021 09:11PM

But does she do anal?

Posted by: CalPoly ()
Date: December 31, 2021 09:36PM

Nun

Posted by: MVC2 ()
Date: January 02, 2022 07:37PM

That’s a new one.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.