HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Re: more Clinton era scandals: Clinton uses DHS to attack USA's Boeing, helps europe's ABUS, seizes flights to "distribut illegal aliens" to political lines
Posted by: associated pressings 555 ()
Date: December 30, 2021 12:06AM

Clinton promised he'd reduce duplicate government, "fired ATF", created DHS* then AFT was quietly NOT fired. He lied.

DHS was used to

0) clinton continually allowed niggers to sue airlines, to destroy US Airlines

1) DHS was used to impoverish and harass Americans in general and US Airlines

2) Clinton, like OBAMA and BIDEN, seized airlines to transport illegal aliens to critical VOTING AREA, where tax money was used to "keep them alive because they voted democrat", care not a shit about who's money it was. to keep himself in power and republican lawsuits out of the question (meaning: Clinton in jail forever for Golden Parachutes, if not HUNG for it)

3) DHS was used also to HIRE ILLEGAL ALIENS and arm them with weapons. ALSO TO WRITE CODE FOR MICROSOFt - to funnel money to Clintons friend Bill Gates so to speak

what foreign agents were involved in AIRLINE UNION DISPUTES (democrat terrorists were from the beginning - the same funding it in the back door were the same needing US Airlines to fail: EU and CHINA)

See also (popular culture - airline wars)

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3788237.html

===================================

GettyImages-1311461424.jpg

describe this 1970's photo

a kinda rockstar like image of a union leader pretending to represent "airline / ex-airforce pilots and air tower controllers"

WHO LED THEM TO RAISE WAGES (shut down airlines, ruin the industry, and so on - and get shitloads of money in union fees for attacking usa while conspiring with asians to attack the industry from within)

describe how democrats might be related to attacking USA's boeing industry - and how part of the industry ended up in seattle washington (where it was given to china - seattle is corrupt as hell) after microsoft took over digital cable and politics

who would organize rock star like photo shoots of an airline union? propagandists would. foreign ones. like WTOP(tokyo rose) who organized the Rosas Parks incident

reagan-hoberman.jpg

What do you think of the fact that when they approached Ronald Reagan - he put and end to them quickly?

... this "shadowy group leading airline unions" who weren't really "in it to make USA's business long lived" but in it for secret payoffs?

==========================

clinton "joked" about loosing the nuclear weapon key. infact he and hillary (lawyers for China's WALMART stores) sold some of USA's weapon stockpiles to russia

OBAMA hired "currently foreign military active" into US military - giving them access to NUCLEAR WAR SHIPS as captain even. also OBAMA inducted LOYAL CHINESE into usa's nuclear weapons programs for 'training'. obama has a list of thousands of BADS. including - firing one of the top "white man" in the airforce, a nuclear commander. hiring illegals while closing bases and funneling military money to - Detroit, Atlanta, parts of California (all BLM causes)

Xiden Biden - has begun firing loyal white Americans from the armed forces

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more Clinton era scandals: Clinton uses DHS to attack USA's Boeing, helps europe's ABUS, seizes flights to "distribut illegal aliens" to political lines
Posted by: 545h5h ()
Date: December 30, 2021 12:06AM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 4t34y4 ()
Date: December 30, 2021 12:11AM

113679680.jpg

I have a new REVELATION: suffering JETS

airbus.jpgtheasiapacif.jpg
Jets-fans-Just-Endure-The-Suffering-AM.p

you don't have to. you could sue Xiden Biden for using military to prevent election reconcillation of illegal aliens voting - and accuse him of treason with hostile foreign powers. there's a foreign powers act, you know.

Posted by: y46iu56 ()
Date: December 30, 2021 12:12AM

dhs airport searches a white grandmother - democrats not sued for it successfully

WHILE PAYING A FUCKING ARAB on a terrorist list $2 million lawsuit for "having frisked him because he was muslim"

OBAMA CLINTON BIDEN

THEY ALL ARE ATTACKING THE AIRFORCE and all have huge ties to asian business

IT WAS NOT ALL A COINCIDENCE

Posted by: 34t43445y45 ()
Date: December 30, 2021 12:13AM

The Legacy of the Crushed 1981 PATCO Strike - Jacobin
https://www.jacobinmag.com › 2021/08 › reagan-patco...
Aug 3, 2021 — Strikers belonging to the Professional Air Traffic Controllers ... in 1978 by airline industry deregulation under President Jimmy Carter.

I've found a new REVELATION

suffering Jets

beautiful song artist beautiful performances though

SMASHING USA RECORDS along the way - plausible

Biden purges Trump appointees from Naval, Air Force ...
https://nypost.com › 2021/09/08 › biden-fires-trump-tri...
Sep 8, 2021 — President Biden is firing all military academy board members appointed by former President Donald Trump — regardless of their qualifications ... without retirement pay

Posted by: to stupid millenials ()
Date: December 30, 2021 12:15AM

Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah
Oh, yeah, yeah yeah
Jet
Jet
Jet, I can almost remember
The funny faces
That time you told 'em
That you were gonna be marrying soon
And Jet, I thought
The only lonely place was on the moon
Jet, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Jet, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Jet, was your father as bold
As a Sergeant Major?
How come he told you
That you were hardly old enough yet?
And Jet, I thought the Major
Was a Lady Suffragette
Jet, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Jet, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ah, mater, I want Jet to always love me
Ah, mater, want Jet to always love me
Ah, mater, much later
Oh, she said
She said
Jet
Was a Lady Suffragette
Jet, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Jet, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ah, mater, want Jet to always love me
Ah, mater, you know I want
Jet to always love me
Ah, mater, much later
Whooh, she said
Jet, with the wind in your hair
Of a thousand laces
Climb on the back and we'll
Go for a ride in the sky
Was a Lady Suffragette
Jet, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Jet, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
And yeah, don't you know that I
I thought you was a little Lady Suffragette?
Jet, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
My little lady
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

He says your US AIRFORCE DADDY is going to be taken over, a bitch of Hong Kong, and UK will be ruling it all, your airfoce daddy can't save you, usa is "going down"

SUFFERING JETS

black lab dogs were popular among USA military members at the time

Do you say "come on babe" to your dog? NO. does your dog go to the moon? NO BUT AIRFORCE MEN DID.

no, you don't - to a woman, with an airforce daddy, one who is being made fun of

Rediculous american son of an airfoce man THINKS HE'S GOING TO BE MARRYING SOON , REPRODUCING SOON, BUT ISN'T

THAT'S THE SONG

A VERBAL "passive aggressive" ATTACK on americans that europeans and australians loved

WAS YOUR FATHER BOLD

YOUR NOT MARRYING / NOT REPRODUCING, AUSTRALIANS ARE FUCKING AND REPRODUCING IN YOUR PLACE

YOUR AN AMERICAN, WE'RE IN HONG KONG AND IN YOUR COUNTRY DESTROYING "MADE IN AMERIA"

YOUR NOT MARRYING - THE UK AND AUSTRALIANS ARE

MUCH LATER - MUCH LATER - alma mater - you will not reproduce

"your not marying - yoru not reproducing - your a lady, USA AIRFORCE"

SUFFERING JETS

SUFFERING JETS

SUFFERING JETS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm9BTvk-7J8

Basic_Military_Training_Instructor.jpg

(FOR STUPID MILLENIALS - it was very common in the 80's 90's for children to brag about what job their parents had and even establish a "pecking order" - including military pilot jobs)

THE SONG IS ABOUT PECKING ORDER

BUT ALSO SOMETHING ABOUT "thought you were a lady" or drugs

(truth might be both)

-----------------------------------------

the song attacks the "psyche" of an airforce man/woman who believed they were impenetrable and now cannot find work / get married due to ...

CHINA

PECKING ORDER

OR SHOULD I SAY PEKING ORDER

Posted by: 4jh45 ()
Date: December 30, 2021 12:21AM

During Bill Clinton, US Airlines outsource AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE / ex-airforce jobs to MEXICO

they said it was "because mexico has more space to land". it obviously was just OUTSOURCING that was all it was

Posted by: 45y4u6 ()
Date: December 30, 2021 12:21AM

Posted by: 45y4hj4 ()
Date: December 30, 2021 12:22AM

GettyImages-1311461424.jpg

Posted by: 24t3y54 ()
Date: December 30, 2021 12:22AM

Posted by: 34t45u45 ()
Date: December 30, 2021 12:23AM

reagan-hoberman.jpg

What do you think of the fact that when they approached Ronald Reagan - he put and end to them quickly?

Posted by: 45y4556 ()
Date: December 30, 2021 12:25AM

SINCE AT LEAST JIMMY CARTER - DEMOCRATS FUNDED BY FOREIGN TERRORISTS HAVE BEEN IN USA DOING THEIR WORST TO DESTROY USA

INCLUDING - US AIRLINES

Posted by: j56j556 ()
Date: December 30, 2021 12:26AM

(also race riots: Rosa Parks incident who WHOLEY CREATED by WTOP(tokyo rose) maryland - a german "journalist" in usa working for wtop)

Posted by: 45u5656 ()
Date: December 30, 2021 12:29AM

Beatles_-_Abbey_Road.jpg

Posted by: 45y45uyh4 ()
Date: December 30, 2021 12:30AM

IMG_1258-e1490694398449.jpg

unlike olive oil: not a single virgin. why did they use the name?

Posted by: 67i78o ()
Date: December 30, 2021 12:31AM

c3juiifo218enfss_1593418793.jpeg

Posted by: 45y56 ()
Date: December 30, 2021 01:16AM

S.408.p6-P.2000-6112_640.jpg

I don't believe Jimmy Carter was aware the "airline union" was run by asian connected mobs since he didn't attack them like Ronal Reagan did. But Clinton - he knew and aided the enemy - so did Obama and Biden.

I think the propaganda was too high brow for people to pick up on - at the time - back in the 70's. They knew of communists in the country and what they were doing - but it was ... a different thing. Communists and their agendas were not "in your face" they feared it - for good reasons they'd have been attacked.

Posted by: 456jh4556 ()
Date: December 31, 2021 03:19AM

Posted by: 45yhj54 ()
Date: January 01, 2022 01:23AM

Posted by: 45h45645 ()
Date: January 02, 2022 01:58AM

Posted by: 345tu45 ()
Date: January 04, 2022 03:31AM

millenials should know that

UNIONS (corrupt leaders tied to mob) and drugs have, since just after WWII, been CONTINUAL FACIST TOOLS to financially ruin the USA

that this "mob" is not small it is infact connected to CNN which in turn reads news china, and atlanta niggers, wrote for them to read

Posted by: 6j5j56 ()
Date: January 04, 2022 03:32AM

during Bill Clinton and since - stock fraud. Clinton "de-regulating SEC" (the agency sworn to never let 1929 STOCK FRUAD (the Great Depression) happen again)

it's like giving every criminal a key to the bank doors

Posted by: 5ryg65 ()
Date: January 04, 2022 06:28AM

Posted by: 3445h4 ()
Date: January 04, 2022 06:31AM

IMG_1258-e1490694398449.jpg

the large flags / umbrellas do a great job covering up the airplane has a lame paint job with no british flag on the airplane. i was fooled the first 10x i looked at it. good advertising work?

Posted by: 5y546uh656 ()
Date: January 04, 2022 08:00AM

GettyImages-1311461424.jpgBeatles_-_Abbey_Road.jpg

(note the mafia from foreign fuck nations was running the pilot union, trying to shut down USA AIRLINES)

IT WAS NOT A SECRET IN THE 1970'S that USA's airlines supported military power - that it was subsidized by the military so that in case of a war those COMMERCIAL JETS could be used for

1) war time supply transfer

2) keeping pilots trained in case of war

----------------------
NEVER AND NOT FOR (not using tax money - which airlines still get)

1) transporting hostile illegal aliens to the USA

2) hiring asians and hindus to be pilots - potential terrorists during wartime - instead of AIRFORCE PILOTS

-----------------------
IT WASN'T A SECRET - IT WAS WHY THE UK AND OTHERS SOUGHT TO TAKE BOEING OUT

Posted by: 4656iu5 ()
Date: January 04, 2022 08:06AM

Republicans:

1) loaning UK money to fight hitler, Liberty Ships

2) later joining the battle, winning

Democrats:

1) rebuild countries that attacked us: japan, germany. to such extent they later #owned 1/2 of USA "on paper - according to democrats", that is, minus lawsuits democrats blocked in courts

2) release Germany and Japan and UK from war debt (ie, letting them destroy USA so also to erase their own VERY LARGE debts)

3) offer "global emergency aid" not tied to loans

4) WATCH CHINA DO NONE OF THE ABOVE, while they invested in attacking USA's financial infrastructure

5) CLAIM TRUMP CAUSED THE PROBLEMS - 50 years later when the impacts of these traitorous decisions came to bear: grocery stores without supplies, covid, immense debt, practically nothing made in USA, a hoard of foreigners who hate buying anything made in USA

Posted by: 45h45hj ()
Date: January 04, 2022 08:15AM

united-airlines-boeing-777-passenger-jetSecond20KC-46A.jpg

there's a reason the AIRFORCE jet and the "Commercial" jet are hard to tell apart

IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH AIR SUPERIORITY

Posted by: 34ty45y ()
Date: January 04, 2022 08:19AM

Boeing, in the 1970's age of "hippies and well being and globalism", GAVE AWAY IT'S JET PLANS TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES. (actually, they used Open Desktop SCO and such to develope it in a collaborative manner with many major countries - at the same time giving away ALLOT of USA jet aircraft technology)

IT WAS USED TO ATTACK THEM, to copy their planes to prevent Boeing sales (ie, ABUS and others made in foreign countries)

AND, FAMOUSLY, these same attackers "grounding Boeing on CNN news the electronics had a flaw" (a flaw BOEING still says was a documented necessary feature. it was a GLOBAL ATTACK ON USA)

THE GLOBAL FEELING OF WELL BEING - IS FUCK OFF AND DIE

Posted by: 67ik78ok767 ()
Date: January 04, 2022 08:20AM

they used Open Desktop SCO and such to develope it in a collaborative manner worldwide

THEN CLAIMED THEY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE FEATURE, and didn't understand the feature

when actually: they were involved in CREATING the feature

Posted by: 5h45 ()
Date: January 04, 2022 08:25AM

IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH AIR SUPERIORITY

jTnLOv3UZwqQiKdxniXJGGoU8vslFEGjP4hfhwrq

this is what your airlines looks like when they turn on the dime (no military funding and designs, NO DEBT). more like the Wright bros.

in other words, they wouldn't look like AIRFORCE CARGO airplanes. not at all.

Posted by: 345y454 ()
Date: January 04, 2022 08:32AM

does the "large AIRBUS" eu "boeing will loose sales it's so much better", does that design look like some US AIRFORCE cargo designs. it might. you can bet on it.

Posted by: quickly cover race charges ()
Date: January 04, 2022 09:46AM

* obviously 777 isn't satanic so athiests and satanists hate it

* Android / ubuntu claims they are Open. The truth is they are a (*#$ BITCH only noob is open, only UBUNTU asiaNS (which google is, controlled by china) is able to release a NEW PRODUCT. THEY CLAIM INTEL CORP ISN'T OPEN. They are accusing the competitor they sued to be open in the 1980's. While they are the rapists and terrorists of CPUs proprietary secrets

* now Boeing software. which i said EU has design info of, and pilots had acess to

WHAT DO YOU BET it is - ABUS - who has proprietary undocument features pilots are not made aware of ? It's a good bet. Is why.

Posted by: 5y45u56 ()
Date: January 05, 2022 02:51PM

Posted by: 3445gyh45h4 ()
Date: January 06, 2022 03:12AM

Posted by: 344545 ()
Date: January 06, 2022 04:09PM

Posted by: 35rh45 ()
Date: January 09, 2022 08:04AM

Posted by: 445j645 ()
Date: January 12, 2022 06:02AM

food shortages a big topic - we've confirmed some sources of the problems: ie, Nabisco has SHUT DOWN FACTORIES IN USA, outsourced to mexcico - who ONLY MAKES SUGAR CEREALS, probably to poison us all - they are sick bastards

WHAT IF. NOW how about airport shortages.

EU successfully "about shut down USA standards based Unix" (ie, k&r fast compiler that works and which the whole base works using, and a flat asm with all nmemonics)

if EU successfully "shuts down" BOEING, USA Airlines will be grounded. USA Airlines already outsourced repairs to mexico - killing many USA jobs.

IF USA's airlines crumble who will keep USA's AIR STRIPS running and funded? The tooth fairy? the parliament?

WHERE WILL ABUS LAND IF USA AIRPORTS AREA DEAD?

WHERE WILL ENGLAND TRAVEL IF USA'S AIRPORTS BECOME BARREN AND THEY CAN'T LAND? FROM FRANCE TO ENGLAND? FROM SPAIN TO FINLAND? WILL CHINA OPEN UP AND BEGIN ELECTING WHITE POLITICIANS WHO FIX IT ALL?

Posted by: 3r5h344 ()
Date: January 13, 2022 09:43AM

Posted by: 35h45 ()
Date: January 15, 2022 06:37PM

Posted by: 3455h4 ()
Date: January 16, 2022 10:41AM

Posted by: 3445h6h4 ()
Date: January 17, 2022 01:43AM

Posted by: 35hy45h ()
Date: January 19, 2022 10:03AM

Global airlines rush to change flights to the U.S. over 5G problem

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3802347/3802350.html#msg-3802350

THERE ARE MANY ELEMENTS TO THIS BAD NEWS

but two important things:

#1 EU+CHINA's "UBUNTU" designed a virus specifically to harm USA's industries (with an s) (many, this one for air industry)

#2 EU+CHINA has been inside USA making MICROSOFT POWERFUL ENOUGH TO OWN BOEING (but microsoft always outsources and hires spies and favors chinese hardware - they've always been a cheerleader for china)

this would put CHINA in control of USA's Airforce, it would end the USA MILITARY

AND IT'S EU'S PLAN TO DO IT

IT'S AN ATTACK ON THE USA. UBUNTU, ANDROID, ARM, 5G. all are attack platforms

both CHINA and EU have "elaborate plans" (UBUNTU) to avoid each other's malware (ubuntu is filled with billions of lines of anti-standards, attack platforms, spyware, forced upgrade demons, etc) "when the time comes"

Posted by: 347i6 ()
Date: January 20, 2022 10:56AM

Posted by: 54y56 ()
Date: January 20, 2022 04:48PM

Posted by: 34h5y4 ()
Date: January 20, 2022 06:59PM

Posted by: 34456huy4 ()
Date: January 21, 2022 09:51AM

Posted by: 345hy4 ()
Date: January 21, 2022 01:25PM

Posted by: 34y54 ()
Date: January 21, 2022 01:29PM

it's not a "supply chain problem". it's spies among us, that is THIS problem.

Posted by: 456UY56 ()
Date: January 21, 2022 03:38PM

well that's one more flight delay causing G2 not to be deported YET

Posted by: 45t45 ()
Date: January 23, 2022 01:27PM

Posted by: 34455hu4 ()
Date: January 24, 2022 11:01PM

Posted by: hoe chi man ()
Date: January 25, 2022 05:28PM

Sochi.

ENGLAND HAS PAID FOR, ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE CENTER OF A TOURIST CITY

A LARGE BILLBOARD

BEATLES - ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE

at the same time UK EU is arming against Russia for Oil & Gas

APPARENTLY - THEY ARE A CON MAN whispering "all you need is love" into Russian's ears - while honing and hoarding weapons to point at them

Posted by: 3456545 ()
Date: January 25, 2022 05:44PM

while it's true there are bealtes billboars (highway signs) in Las Vegas and outside "rock culture" buildings

IT'S NOT TRUE that this "2 street bus wide" wide sign is typical near ocean front in russia

signs are typical in russia but not ONES WITH SUBVERTIVE MESSAGES paid for by England

i wonder if Ruskies took it down or, nah, getting paid and no one believes it

Posted by: correction ()
Date: January 25, 2022 05:45PM

Sochi is a Russian territory vacation (beach/boating) area just north of Georgia, full of vacation businesses and temporary residences and hotels

Posted by: 34h45445 ()
Date: January 25, 2022 05:49PM

it's across the street from Grand Marina Gallery (not much different from USA's Torpedo Factory - it's a port side shopping / art area - not rock culture related in any manner)

Posted by: h4554 ()
Date: January 25, 2022 07:41PM

ah-64-apache-longbow_002.jpg

Boeing AH-64 Apache - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Boeing_AH-64_Apache
Advanced Attack Helicopter — The Boeing AH-64 Apache is an American twin-turboshaft attack helicopter with a tailwheel-type landing gear arrangement and ...

Obama Administration Pushes for Apache Helicopter Sale to ...
https://www.thedailybeast.com › obama-administration-...
Aug 14, 2013 — Iraq wants U.S. Apache helicopters—but Congress is objecting to the sale. Josh Rogin and Eli Lake on why.

Posted by: 45u6ju5 ()
Date: January 25, 2022 07:42PM

Obama says I sexually identify as an Attack Helicopter - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com › watch
Obama wants to be called Apache from now on. ... Obama says I sexually identify as an Attack Helicopter. 44 views44 views. Feb 16, 2021.

DROP DEAD ASSHOLE

Posted by: 35hju6j5 ()
Date: January 25, 2022 07:45PM

The Obama Administration Has Brokered More Weapons ...
https://www.thenation.com › Article
Jul 26, 2016 — The Obama Administration Has Brokered More Weapons Sales Than Any ... fighter aircraft and Apache attack helicopters to combat ships and ..

Posted by: 5hju5456 ()
Date: January 25, 2022 07:52PM

India signs deal with Boeing to purchase Apache, Chinook ...
https://www.thehindu.com › News › India
Sep 28, 2015 — ... and 22 Apache helicopters signed.” Just an hour after the official announcement, Mr. Modi and Mr. Obama met in New York with a warm hug.

Posted by: 4hj5 ()
Date: January 25, 2022 07:55PM

Is selling tanks to Saudi Arabia such a good idea? - Brookings ...
https://www.brookings.edu › markaz › 2016/08/13 › is-...
Aug 13, 2016 — The Obama administration's latest major arms sale to Saudi Arabia ... U.S. M1A2 "Abrams" tank moves to firing positions during U.S. led ...

AND DON'T FORGET THE GREAT IRA SCANDAL OF 2008 - WHERE MOST OF "WORKING AMERICA" LOST 1/2 OF THEIR IRA IN A SINGLE YEAR - THE IRA MEANING THEIR LIFES SAVINGS

so where did the profits from these "weapon sales" GO ??

Posted by: Davidson ()
Date: January 25, 2022 08:18PM

It's a very interesting topic to talk about.

Greetings from all of us at https://www.cleancarpetdover.com/

Posted by: 65,676 ()
Date: January 25, 2022 09:00PM

Posted by: 45y76ik67 ()
Date: January 26, 2022 03:40PM

Posted by: 45j675 ()
Date: January 26, 2022 03:43PM

of course usa, russia others try to sell (old) weapons to offset mfg development cost

however: who does it how much, and what secrets: that's definitely NOT something you can neglect having an eye on. they are gov funded the breaches can be a terrific loss / gains for THE WRONG PEOPLE

Posted by: 5kgk ()
Date: January 29, 2022 11:48AM

Posted by: 234ty57jy57 ()
Date: February 01, 2022 02:12PM

Posted by: 3t45hu645 ()
Date: February 07, 2022 03:06PM

Posted by: 34tg4534 ()
Date: February 09, 2022 06:57PM

Posted by: 234t4g534 ()
Date: February 15, 2022 02:59PM

Posted by: 43tyg4y34 ()
Date: February 15, 2022 10:27PM

d

Posted by: 45yy54 ()
Date: February 16, 2022 02:14PM

not unrelated to UBUNTU - ARM/CHINA

all part of the same "domination matrix" - scamming to kill off competitors rather than actually "do work"

Posted by: 455u4 ()
Date: February 18, 2022 11:54PM

now-witness-the-firepower-of-this-fully-

^^ 5G just "happens" to be in ABUS not BOEING and attack BOEING electronics - not a coincidence

Posted by: 34ty453 ()
Date: February 18, 2022 11:55PM

615c92b9ae2dd_remisedurapportsauvepedoph

Runway light arbitration manual just arrived! I can't wait.

Posted by: correction ()
Date: February 18, 2022 11:57PM

^^ while viewing ABUS meme i probably didn't see the collar

Posted by: 34ty43 ()
Date: February 18, 2022 11:58PM

FYI guess which company has scores of attack meme? That's right - ABUS attack memes upon BOEING.

Posted by: 45u6446 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 12:00AM

c5b.jpg

Posted by: 34y434 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 12:01AM

^^ hur hur

Posted by: 234t4yg4y34 ()
Date: February 21, 2022 04:25PM

Posted by: 34t4y43 ()
Date: February 22, 2022 12:00AM

i fueled my b52 using bitcoin

Posted by: 45y54 ()
Date: February 24, 2022 03:49PM

Posted by: 34y43 ()
Date: February 25, 2022 07:52PM

Joe Xiden Biden is stalling USA's oil&gas while "refusing to sanction Russia's" (news today)

it wasn't just Clinton using the government to attack USA citizens

Posted by: 43434 ()
Date: February 27, 2022 02:29AM

Posted by: 34t434 ()
Date: February 28, 2022 10:57PM

x

Posted by: 43tg434 ()
Date: March 01, 2022 05:02PM

Posted by: 43t34 ()
Date: March 02, 2022 07:57PM

Posted by: 4et4g23234 ()
Date: March 02, 2022 09:13PM

Posted by: r34gy34 ()
Date: March 04, 2022 04:50PM

UK makes everything a secret war.

they never fucking stop.

Posted by: 43434 ()
Date: March 04, 2022 04:52PM

MV5BMTM5OGEyYWItOTEzMi00ZWE0LTg0YmItZjM1

Posted by: 43gh3 ()
Date: March 06, 2022 03:36PM

Posted by: 234tgt434 ()
Date: March 07, 2022 05:36PM

there's NO FUCKING WAY we should be on EU's side on this war

we should bomb the ukrainians

Posted by: 434gt434 ()
Date: March 07, 2022 09:44PM

Posted by: 43gygy3 ()
Date: March 11, 2022 07:54PM

Posted by: 43e4g43 ()
Date: March 12, 2022 10:06PM

Posted by: 434gh34 ()
Date: March 13, 2022 05:24PM

Posted by: 43gy43 ()
Date: March 14, 2022 04:32PM

Posted by: 34tg434 ()
Date: March 15, 2022 09:00PM

Posted by: 42334 ()
Date: March 17, 2022 05:33PM

1,000+ clinton era scandals and we're not done yet!

Posted by: 34gh3 ()
Date: March 17, 2022 11:35PM

Posted by: 343gh34 ()
Date: March 18, 2022 04:31PM

Posted by: 65j4t6 ()
Date: March 19, 2022 05:23PM

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.