HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Re: more Clinton era scandals: must apply for job USING MICROSOFT PRODUCT ONLY not in person - but illegal aliens hired
Posted by: associated pressings 982333 ()
Date: December 10, 2021 10:04PM

I'm sure I mentioned this on FFU however it should be filed under Clinton era scandals since ALL INVOLVED WERE SET IN PLACE EMPOWERED AND SHOWERED WITH MONEY during Bill Clinton

* i try to apply to california/nyc franchises Walmart HomeDepot other IN PERSON. they all told me "you can't - you have to apply online, then the "central office" will tell us if your on the list we can hire

REALLY MOTHER FUCKER - HOW WOULD DEMOCRAT RUN CALIFORNIA HOMEDEPOT OFFICE KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT ___ me ____ THAT WAS TRUE ?

* their websites do not operate with Linux (during BUSH and OBAMA not in linux due to china<>google war on linux/bsd/unix OSes which linus torvalds was not a party to). THEY WERE DESIGNED BY TOTAL KNOBS (broken in many ways) and worked only using MICROSOFT web browsers. a huge treason ubuntu microsoft china i must skip here.

* i later confirmed THEY DID NOT WORK WITH NEW UP-TO-DATE APPLE INCORPORATED IMAC COMPUTERS - which shocked me

* google maps did the same - worked only using microsoft and google linux BUT NOT OTHER brands of linux

TOTAL INFORMATION BLACKOUT ON ANYONE WHO DIDN'T LIKE THE MICROSOFT CHINA PLAN OF CHINA CONTROLS ALL PC

* the stores would hire illegal aliens even if you got past the rest of that - which i also experience have had a person with an microsoft laptop do it for me (a paid person $$$ btw - who also complained her home office couldn't prevent her MICROSOFT COMPUTER from hanging during boot very often)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more Clinton era scandals: must apply for job USING MICROSOFT PRODUCT ONLY not in person - but illegal aliens hired
Posted by: 34y344 ()
Date: December 10, 2021 10:08PM

it's extremely obvious they broke major laws all across the USA:

* hiring based on race (for voting probability, for reduce pay / ability to abuse, for race hate affiliation with naacp, for china liked it that way, and etc)

* jobs going out politically. republicans actually fired based on politics - despite IT HAD BEEN ILLEGAL when they began doing it. only post-facto did it become "kinda legal by democrat policies".

* hostlile environment: people in the day were threatened to "be on the democrat line or be threatened with arrest or lawsuits". NANCY PELOSI REGION actually arrested a child expelled and arrested parents MERELY FOR CLICKING "LIKE" on facebook (no, it wasn't a gun ad, so no there was no excuse)

Posted by: 3y344 ()
Date: December 10, 2021 10:08PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 3hy344 ()
Date: December 10, 2021 10:09PM

the technology had to be "reverse engineered" to prevent competition

the NATURAL STATE of "html" and "java" are that they work on all platforms UNLESS TAMPERED WITH

Posted by: 45hy5455 ()
Date: December 10, 2021 10:09PM

3hy344 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the technology had to be "reverse engineered" to
> prevent competition
>
> the NATURAL STATE of "html" and "java" are that
> they work on all platforms UNLESS TAMPERED WITH

anything involving web forms, yes

Posted by: 3ty34y ()
Date: December 10, 2021 10:21PM

at first glance on HomeDepot i though "oh, well they hired a NOOB instead of me they don't deserve me as a cashier or what"

BUT I SOON FOUND OUT ALL THE STORES WERE DOING IT - and already knew most ads in Wash Post Jobs Section (very thin and pasty compared to the 1980's section) WERE FAKE ADS actually insinuating to the unwary that "if you bought microsoft products you MIGHT be eligible to apply for a job"

i inquired in person at two different brand stores - they both told me firmly "go to a library - we don't accept in-person applications and we don't care if it doesn't work on iMAC"

Posted by: 34y444 ()
Date: December 10, 2021 10:23PM

3hy344 Wrote:
> the technology had to be "reverse engineered" to
> prevent competition
>
> the NATURAL STATE of "html" and "java" are that
> they work on all platforms UNLESS TAMPERED WITH

anything except natural: it was due to MADE IN THE USA honest engine design that was sweated work of Sun Microsystems to cause to be so useful

it was true unless tampered with: microsoft, UK / ubuntu, redhat, google, china all TAMPERED AND ARE STILL TAMPERING CONTINUALLY to insure "honesty and conservancy and LEGAL BEHAVIOR is not possible or accountable"

Posted by: 45544566 ()
Date: December 15, 2021 06:54PM

h

Posted by: 34gh45h ()
Date: December 28, 2021 10:40PM

Posted by: rt544h4 ()
Date: March 28, 2022 03:33AM

Posted by: 987 ()
Date: April 22, 2022 09:24AM

Posted by: Take your damn meds ()
Date: April 22, 2022 09:29AM

Fucking psycho.

Posted by: t45hrt45jn65 ()
Date: April 30, 2022 11:48PM

Posted by: 34hh54 ()
Date: April 30, 2022 11:50PM

Take your damn meds Wrote:
> Fucking psycho.

DROP DEAD G2. YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMING FFU FOR 10+ YEARS. YOU'VE BEEN TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES, WORSHIPING SATAN, TELLIGN PEOPLE AMERICA SHOULD BE ATTACKED BY CHINA. ISSUING FAKE FINANCIAL NEWS. AND NEWLY - IT'S APPARENT YOU MIGHT BE AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT FROM UKRAINE: THUS YOUR DEADLY ANIMOSITY.

GO BACK TO HELL G2

Posted by: 3H5RH534 ()
Date: April 30, 2022 11:50PM

^^ G2 BEGAN HARASSING FFU AROUND THE SAME TIME SOME NEW FFU MEMBER WAS TALKING ABOUT BEING FRESH FROM UKRAINE AND WANTING TO "TOUR FAIRFAX"

Posted by: Bootstrapped ()
Date: May 01, 2022 09:02AM

Pull yourself up by your bootstraps, buttercup.

You seem like a kind of weak, soft guy who doesn’t have any specialized skills. Home Depot is for sad hobos, learn to code, learn accounting, learn how to use a computer at all. I thought you guys were about free market labor? Maybe you should get better at cashiering or whatever sad thing it is that you do that makes you think *HOME DEPOT* of all places is conspiring against you. But nobody is required to hire you sad pathetic people who can’t be bothered to be competitive in this market.

I swear, you people just want everything handed to you and aren’t willing to work for it. I bet you’re on a bunch of government support programs in the meantime. Welfare queen, drain on society. Pathetic.

Posted by: hg5r3hj53 ()
Date: November 26, 2022 10:33PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.