HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Poor Driving by fairfax City cop
Posted by: john hamill ()
Date: July 18, 2010 03:09AM

this past Friday night at approx. 9:50 pm I was at intersection of Main street and University going east bound. a Fairfax city cop making a right turn on red off of University heading west bound on Main Street (I forget is that allowed there?) made an extremely large turn covering most of the left turn lane on main street from university at that intersection You orI did such a thing would probably get the hairy eyeball from cop for wreckless driving. frankly , I think the cop was eyeballing a young lady on the sidewalk not paying attention to the turn he was making.Also it was nearly 10pm and plenty dark but this slickee boy cop was sporting the wraparound sunglasses on his forehead. I hate that look!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Poor Driving by fairfax City cop
Posted by: ZipIt ()
Date: July 18, 2010 09:58AM

My advice? Next time you are driving, find the highest bridge and drive off it. Douse yourself in fire ants, herpes and propane before you do it.

Posted by: Highlander ()
Date: July 18, 2010 10:04AM

It was 10pm and pleanty dark but you saw the sunglasses the cop was wearing and the chick he was looking at?

Worry about yourself when you're driving and stop worrying about everyone else.

Posted by: RCG239 ()
Date: July 18, 2010 07:09PM

this past Friday night at approx. 9:50 pm I was at intersection of Main street and University going north bound. I saw a car go blasting straight through a red light near a cop who had just turned right on red. It was plenty dark, but the driver appeared to be craning his neck as hard as he could, to see the cop car next to him as well as a girl on the sidewalk. Frankly, I think he was checking out the cop's sunglasses in the cruiser next to him, not paying any attention to the red traffic signal, and the traffic trying to avoid him.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.