HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Asian Women Beware - Nigerian Massage Class - Sexual Misconduct Disaster
Posted by: Sad_Korean_Couple ()
Date: November 30, 2021 06:53AM

I'm American born Korean, my wife is born and raised in Korea and only arrived here right before COVID. Her English still isn't that strong and she's very shy in general. We are both in our early 20's and trying to make it as a young couple.

There's an older Nigerian man offering Massage Therapy classes out of a converted house in Lorton. He teaches groups of 7 students and after the lesson he has everyone pair up into individual teams and go off into separate little massage rooms to practice on each other. Since the class has an odd number, he selects one student to pair up with him, and seems to target Asian women specifically. My wife attended his class as a gift to me, hoping to help me with some neck pain I have from a car accident I was in when I was still learning to drive. She was the only Asian in the class and he selected her to pair with immediately. She preferred to practice with a woman but she has a hard time saying no, especially to authority figures like teachers. He really seems to play up his authority as the teacher too if you offer any resistance to anything.

It gets really bad as soon as you enter the room with him. There's a little curtain in the corner, he tells you to go behind it and undress and wrap yourself in one of the towels that are back there. My wife asked to keep her clothes on and he refused, said if he gets oil on anything of hers she could sue him. He has you lay on the table and keep your butt covered with the towel. When you are on the table, he says some BS about not wanting oil on his clothes either and goes behind the curtain and comes out wrapped in a towel also.

During the massage he will tell a stupid story about how he always wanted an Asian girlfriend but his penis is 30cm and that always scares them away. If you give any reaction at all, he offers to prove it and drops his towel before you can refuse. He asked my wife if the size scared her too, she told him it did. He still stayed naked during the rest of the massage anyway. If you try to look away from his thing, he will circle to the other side of the table so it is in your face again. He will also reach over you periodically so it "accidentally" touches your body and your face over and over.

During the massage he would gradually keep pushing the towel up until my wife's butt was uncovered. She tried to pull it back down and he told her to wait a minute so he could do her glutes real quick. It's all nonsense of course, he basically just played around with her ass spreading it apart and stuff. Eventually he took the towel off her completely and laid it out on the floor. He said he would lay on the floor when she massages him since the table is too short for him, he's a huge tall guy. She looked over at him and saw he was standing there waiting with a full erection. She asked him for another towel to cover herself, and asked him if he could put on some underwear on. He went behind the curtain for a second and came out with my wife's panties hanging from his dick. He said his underwear were missing so he would wear hers if that was ok. She said it wasn't ok. He didn't remove them. She asked for a towel again, he ignored her and grabbed her hands and forced her to come down off the table and stand in front of him naked. He stood so that his erection was brushing against her belly, and kept holding her hands so she couldn't cover herself, for a really long time, until she quit struggling. Then he started kissing her. After kissing for awhile, groping her butt more, and pressing his erection against her belly, he had her get down on her hands and knees on the towel on the floor. You can guess what happened next.

When he was finished he told her if she missed the next class he would call me to find out where she was. Basically he was threatening her that he would tell me they had sex if she didn't keep coming back. She was terrified I would find out so she did go back several times over the next few weeks.

Now the worst part. She told him it was risky not using condoms, since she wasn't on any sort of birth control. He ignored her though and came inside her every time they had sex. Two days ago she found out she was pregnant, so she finally had to come clean to me with the whole horrible story and let me know the situation. We are both Christian and do not believe in abortion, so will go ahead and have the baby. I have a couple questions though. Yes it will be half black, but can we pretend we do not know the child is his? Basically what I'm worried about is if I accept the child as my own, can he ever claim the child is his and demand paternity visits or something? I don't want this predator in our lives ever again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Asian Women Beware - Nigerian Massage Class - Sexual Misconduct Disaster
Posted by: Boring stuff ()
Date: November 30, 2021 07:58AM

Too long, didn’t read

Posted by: NOBOTTY BOTHAH ME ()
Date: November 30, 2021 08:01AM

Let this be a lesson to you. Next time, take Jhoon Rhee Self Defense. Call USA-1000. Classes forming NOW! Jhoon Rhee. Might for Right.

Posted by: Yellow Fever ()
Date: November 30, 2021 09:30AM

Hows about some pics of beautiful Asian ladies.

Posted by: Too Long - No Read ()
Date: November 30, 2021 09:39AM

We don't read posts that are more than two paragraphs. Post the cliff notes.

Posted by: Frankly Frank ()
Date: November 30, 2021 10:00AM

Fake news. No decent Asian would go to nogs for a message therapy class.

Posted by: kdbsdvwehj ()
Date: November 30, 2021 11:09AM

Too Long - No Read Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We don't read posts that are more than two
> paragraphs. Post the cliff notes.

Hot korean chick cheats on husband at job "interview" and gets pregnant

Posted by: Troofer ()
Date: November 30, 2021 11:15AM

OP, can you post pics of your wife? If she's cute, I'd be happy to spend a few hours with her.

Posted by: Sad_Korean_Couple ()
Date: November 30, 2021 12:39PM

One thing that really makes me angry is each time she went, I drove her there. Drove her and then just waited around in the car with no idea what was happening to her in there. Could have rushed in and stopped it at any time if I only knew. I even paid for the classes.

Posted by: Tu Puk Long ()
Date: November 30, 2021 02:44PM

uy. She looked over at him and saw he was standing there waiting with a full erection. She asked him for another towel to cover herself, and asked him if he could put on some underwear on. He went behind the curtain for a second and came out with my wife's panties hanging from his dick. He said his underwear were missing so he would wear hers if that was ok. She said it wasn't ok. He didn't remove them. She asked for a towel again, he ignored her and grabbed her hands and forced her to come down off the table and stand in front of him naked. He stood so that his erection was brushing against her belly, and kept holding her hands so she couldn't cover herself, for a really long time, until she quit struggling. Then he started kissing her. After kissing for awhile, groping her butt more, and pressing his erection against her belly, he had her get down on her hands and knees on the towel on the floor. You can guess what happened next.

That’s all you should’ve wrote, rice boy. African’s teaching zipper heads fucky fucky, Soul Brother banged the kimchi out her ass.
Attachments:
22D74163-7A2C-4953-9E63-7980D5593B31.gif

Posted by: Password_Is_Taco ()
Date: November 30, 2021 03:32PM

Sad_Korean_Couple Wrote:
> One thing that really makes me angry is each time
> she went, I drove her there. Drove her and then
> just waited around in the car with no idea what
> was happening to her in there. Could have rushed
> in and stopped it at any time if I only knew. I
> even paid for the classes.

You prostituted her out. The least you could do is post pictures of her. Maybe you'll get a bid war going.

Posted by: LadyLing ()
Date: November 30, 2021 05:53PM

Tall jacked Nigerian with massage skills and a 12 inch dick... yeah I'm sure she hated every minute of it.

Could you please share his contact details, me and about a billion other Asian women would like to go sign up for his class right now.

Posted by: 4MKKN ()
Date: November 30, 2021 10:03PM

And if you'd called USA-1000, you couldda gone in there & kicked Babbatunde's ass.

He wouldn't have One Hung Low no more. Instead he'd be lookee lookee balls on hookee.

Call USA-1000 today! CLASSES NOW FORMING! Jhoon Rhee, Might for Right.

Posted by: Sameposter ()
Date: November 30, 2021 11:31PM

Scrolling friends list for a non white friend.
Meeting up with them for a camera opportunity.
See I’m not a racist.

Posted by: Otto love long time ()
Date: December 01, 2021 12:19AM

That nigga beat up that fish pussy

https://youtu.be/qggxTtnKTMo

I like Korean pussy
Attachments:
39EF1F48-3FB6-419A-A3B8-52464FF5157E.jpeg

Posted by: Thanks for the laughs ()
Date: December 01, 2021 12:22AM

Now the worst part. She told him it was risky not using condoms, since she wasn't on any sort of birth control. He ignored her though and came inside her every time they had sex. Two days ago she found out she was pregnant, so she finally had to come clean to me with the whole horrible story and let me know the situation. We are both Christian and do not believe in abortion, so will go ahead and have the baby. I have a couple questions though. Yes it will be half black, but can we pretend we do not know the child is his? Basically what I'm worried about is if I accept the child as my own, can he ever claim the child is his and demand paternity visits or something? I don't want this predator in our lives ever again.

https://youtu.be/7BCDVCdXTcA
Attachments:
89F6F3C3-6D8A-4205-8088-D2F31BB8AA09.jpeg

Posted by: Kinda funny ()
Date: December 01, 2021 12:30AM

Bro! I’m trying to bang Korean Poon Tang! How much?

https://youtu.be/ne2surACcok

https://youtu.be/v1zBSQXLVlc
Attachments:
357E781E-3681-473A-B7E4-3C9AFB0A354F.png

Posted by: Bijan’s Dad crying ()
Date: December 01, 2021 02:04AM

Got my dick hard!

https://youtu.be/ZsP33_tGgOM
Attachments:
F2CE1102-4861-4323-993D-C7C4F4D5AC69.jpeg

Posted by: Yeah sure ()
Date: December 01, 2021 08:53PM

Sad Korean Man, here’s what really happened. Your wife has been banging guys while you are at work. Probably most of them are black. One of them got her pregnant. Now what’s she going to do? If you get mad at her and throw her out, she’s going back to Korea. So she fabricated this story. Honestly, you don’t believe that shit do you? A Nigerian massage teacher? Come the fuck on.

Posted by: TTKPE ()
Date: December 01, 2021 09:12PM

Otto love long time Wrote:
>
>
>
>
> I like Korean pussy

The people who ran that tour failed Otto Warmbier.

I worked for an org. that took 2 student groups to NK. Before they left, I gave those kids a warning.

I reminded them they were going to the most repressive dictatorship on the planet. The penalty for sneezing wrong was death. You don't touch anything without asking. You don't EVEN THINK about touching anything without asking b|c the penalty for THAT is death. If you see something you want, you ask your Official Guide/Chaperone where you can buy it. Keep your receipts for EVERYTHING. If the police see you with something, they might ask you where you got it. If you can't prove where you got it, on a good day, they take it away from you, take you down to the police station and slap you around for a while. On a bad day, you get executed by anti aircraft gun.

Don't steal. The penalty for stealing is death.

Always stay with your group. Don't stray from the group. If you get caught away from the group, they take you down to the police station and slap you around. Always keep your documents on you. The police can ask you for them any time. If you don't have them, they take you down to the police station. On a good day, you get slapped around a little then returned to your group. On a bad day, you're never heard from again.

Ask your Official Guide/Chaperone before you talk to anybody.

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything.

If you have a doubt about doing something, DON'T DO IT.

If you get arrested and detained, there's nothing anybody can do to help you. your group will leave without you.

Both times, some dumbass kid did something dumb. Those kids were lucky all they got was slapped around at the police station.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.