HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I'm starting to see these Joe Biden "I Did That!" stickers on local gas pumps
Posted by: Let's Go Brandon ()
Date: November 23, 2021 04:32PM

This was on Leesburg Pike.
Attachments:
9958kjmmiuf.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I'm starting to see these Joe Biden "I Did That!" stickers on local gas pumps
Posted by: chimp out monitor ()
Date: November 23, 2021 05:00PM

I saw some in the grocery store last week. Joe should be proud that he is pricing all these coloreds into a permanent welfare state. They aren't smart enough to realize what he's doing to them.

Re: I'm starting to see these Joe Biden "I Did That!" stickers on local gas pumps
Posted by: Piollo ()
Date: November 23, 2021 05:51PM

Looks like some liberal asshole tried to scape it off.

Posted by: the land of trumptards ()
Date: November 23, 2021 05:57PM

Gas prices are up all over the world right now, I doubt other countries are blaming Biden.

Posted by: Scarryface ()
Date: November 23, 2021 06:01PM

the land of trumptards Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gas prices are up all over the world right now, I
> doubt other countries are blaming Biden.

Other countries were not energy independent under a previous President.

Posted by: Forced Into $$New Electric Cars$ ()
Date: November 23, 2021 08:16PM

Riots Arson looting in the streets on a scale unknown followed by the extinction of the Democrat party the next election day when all the countries poor can't drive , afford the new electric car and pay the property taxes on them and insurance and even commercial charging rates

GO AHEAD JOE FOOL PUSH THOSE ELECTRIC POS

Your already the worst US president so WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE

Posted by: unhinged libtards ()
Date: November 23, 2021 09:18PM

You are a special kind of dumb.

Posted by: Biden Crime family ()
Date: November 26, 2021 06:09AM

You can 500 of these stickers on Amazon for $10. Expect to start seeing them in grocery stores too. Thanks Obama.

Posted by: Way to go Daniel ()
Date: November 26, 2021 06:11AM

Did you start to see Trump still lying about the election being stolen too?

Yes you did.

Aha. He lost. He sucks.

Posted by: NuttFann ()
Date: November 26, 2021 10:52AM

You're a dumbass!!! Have you ever heard the term, " When the USA sneezes, the world catches the cold"?? We were energy independent in short order with President Trump. The VERY 1st thing Obiden does is to shut down US oil production and availability. We suddenly have to rely on our mid-east enemies to provide our oil. He removes sanctions on Russia and gives the green light to allow the natural gas & gasoline pipelines into Europe!!!

The USA is now sucking up ALL the world's Oil/gasoline supply. EVERY country has to wait until we get ours 1st. Oil & Gas is connected to the cost or goods all over the world. Shipping, trucking and general transportation rely cheap oil.

NOW, you add $15 minimum wage in the USA AND Trillions of fake $$$ money into the economy & we are quickly approaching hyper inflation which will shut down the economy of EVERY nation!!

The bubble is coming!! Obiden is committing treason!!!! He might be the only President that would be prosecuted for this crime!! The whole bunch should be investigated & a Treason Tribunal should be placed in 2024!!!

Posted by: Hunter the Artist ()
Date: November 26, 2021 12:22PM

Democrats like electric cars because the kids cant hear them sneaking up on them. All Pedos and perverts!!!!!

Posted by: FJB ()
Date: November 26, 2021 10:27PM

Joe Biden has done more harm to the country in ten months than all other Democrats in history combined. What an epic failure this shitstain is. Fuck Joe Biden.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.