HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Win10/11 has so many "spyware daemons" I now have to run software with the Wifi unplugged for sanity
Posted by: fuck you Microsoft ()
Date: November 21, 2021 12:20AM

continually launches

* updates - though turned off

* Edge browser updates even when Wifi is cut

* "re-usable-X" console windows (hacks)

* up to several encrypted connections to microsoft that do GOD KNOWS WHAT

* microsoft store updates of SOFTWARE I REMOVED

* connections TO CHINA FOR HARDWARE UPDATES - which gives asians 100% control of the PC - just incase they lost control somehow it gets them back on the TOP

* continual scans of files on the drive (likely looking for something to steal) and the "virus detector" damages non-microsoft made software while PERMITTING obvious viruses issued by microsoft - DUH - of course they are are corrupt company who have HQ in china, russia, uk (cheerleader of china), Israel, Brazil, ... YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK FOREIGNER HATES YOU AND MAY BE FUCKING WITH YOU FOR A #HATE #OBSTRUCT session

* "fix rebots" that restart the above if you stop them using Task Manager

* a reverse engineered bug that if you disable services to prevent continual spyware - it's undocumented (you have no way of knowing which robot end in failed booting or not) and the PC won't boot and unless your lucky you need to completely re-install win10 - "PUNISH THOSE WHO DON'T COMPLY"

* continual "License harassment" - i paid for my copy i didn't pay to be harassed 24/7 by BLM #haters who work for Microsoft about it and would "flame my PC" if they find things they don't like on it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Win10/11 has so many "spyware daemons" I now have to run software with the Wifi unplugged for sanity
Posted by: 45545u ()
Date: November 21, 2021 12:23AM

* continual connections to "KEYBOARD MOUSE DESKTOP IMAGE JOYSTICK RECORDER" (they call it "X-Box game recorder)

it used to open only if optioined to. now it launches itself despite not being a Startup, despite no games running or yet run, despite some or all of it's parent daemons killed and not reported as running

Re: Win10/11 has so many "spyware daemons" I now have to run software with the Wifi unplugged for sanity
Posted by: 3y34y4 ()
Date: November 21, 2021 12:23AM

IT'S SO BAD NOW, WHEN I'M DONE WORK/STUDY IN UNIX - GO TO WIN10 - I PHYSICALLY DISCONNECT THE NETWORK CABLE

Posted by: 46U455 ()
Date: November 21, 2021 12:24AM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 45u55 ()
Date: November 21, 2021 12:25AM

* many APPS these days "Cloud" your private files you said NOT TO cloud (ie, work files they aren't supposed to have access to)

IF I HAVE ANYTHING IMPORTANT I NEVER PUT IT ON A PC. I KNOW IT WILL BE STOLEN.

DUE TO THIS - THERE ARE SOME THINGS WHICH MAYBE I SHOULDN'T HAVE LOST THAT I DID LOOSE.

Posted by: 45u5u5u ()
Date: November 21, 2021 12:38AM

file security is deviously integrated with "microsoft servers" - allowing microsoft to:

* any software that installs may over-ride ANY SECURITY SETTING you make, including games

* the security is checked by a MICROSOFT SERVER who have ALL POWER OVER YOU which the little mother fuckers i wish were dead gave themselves

THE REMOTE-SECURITY HAS HUGE HOLES IN IT

* log-in from china via driver updates which has higher authority than microsoft servers - enemies are given more power than the USA, and the "security servers" can be operated FROM A FOREIGN COUNTRY and we already KNOW from news some of the Clouds are in CHINA if not all of them

* security bits are intermixed with, checked partly by, the REGISTRY which isn't secure that "games" can write to. it's fucking chaos

* EDGE (web browser) has a spy tool installed and designed by Microsoft which it gives to "major corporations" who "know about it"

WHEN A WEBSITE ASKS FOR YOUR CAMERA OR MIC, a fake entry in the REGISTRY gives the media or game website access to "telemetry and capability" which gives them SECURITY RIGHTS ON YOUR PC and to ALTER YOUR WEB BROWSER

this is found by looking at "bookmarks", finding some of them have very strange security settings involving remote bits, seeing it's in the registry, finding that part of the registry is for DROPPING SECURITY with a website that uses ONE OF THE BOOKMARKS or HAS ASKED FOR THE MIC

many asked why they can't delete the bookmarks and why the "heaavily coded permissions"

MICROOSFT FUCKING TOWEL HEADS ANSWERED: they refused to answer, obstructed, and closed the question to the public

Posted by: 34y34y4 ()
Date: November 23, 2021 02:52PM

d

Posted by: 34ty34y4 ()
Date: November 23, 2021 02:52PM

i can't save my game because i'm not connected to the internet, but i have 1 TB of free disk space

F

Posted by: 34ty4y4 ()
Date: November 23, 2021 08:44PM

i can't save my game because i'm not connected to the internet, but i have 1 TB of free disk space

F

Posted by: 343444y ()
Date: November 25, 2021 04:07PM

* even running offline - the Microsoft OS attempts to run updates and RECORD YOU AND YOUR FILES so when it connects later it can "catch up on spying on you"

Posted by: 4545u656 ()
Date: November 30, 2021 01:46PM

runs fine UNPLUGGED

it keeps trying to connect to chinese mother ship to record what i do in disk buffers and tell big tech, but is never connected, so tries to store my actions and files in a shadow buffer so it can transmit later - but later is never

Posted by: 45uuu ()
Date: December 08, 2021 01:46PM

gvc

Posted by: 3434y4 ()
Date: December 08, 2021 01:53PM

* continually "virus scans" and attacks your PC if you turn it off. this includes personal files and INCLUDES SENDING SAMPLES to microsoft. according to "microsoft's policy" files created by their software which they scan is "their property". read the microsoft license CAREFULLY you will see that.

(other systems don't have huge virus problems: reason why is their staff doesn't make them. many people believe MICROSOFT wrote many viruses to force sales and use of their virus softwares)

* continual "notification spam" - even though i have all notifications turned off

* continual "alterations to internet security settings like "ENABLE WALLET"" that take hours to re-check. any update might do it and updates are daily

Posted by: Troofer ()
Date: December 08, 2021 03:08PM

We have until October 2025 to keep windows 10. At that point, MS will stop supporting. I will maintain my windows 10 until that date or just go to the dark side and become a mac sheep.

I have ended almost all MS product use except for MS Teams for work. I replaced Office with LibreOffice.

Posted by: 34y34 ()
Date: December 09, 2021 02:12AM

x

Posted by: Sadbuttrue ()
Date: December 09, 2021 09:43PM

Alive at least.

Posted by: Your meds Sven ()
Date: December 09, 2021 11:44PM

Take them!

Posted by: 34y3y4 ()
Date: December 10, 2021 03:11PM

4u5

Posted by: 3h454h5 ()
Date: December 28, 2021 10:45PM

Posted by: 34gy454 ()
Date: January 19, 2022 10:55AM

i dual boot i no longer allow Windows to run with an internet connectino

it SUCKS

Posted by: 53ryj65 ()
Date: January 20, 2022 04:49PM

Posted by: 34t56u4 ()
Date: January 20, 2022 06:28PM

* INTEGRATED REMOTE DESKTOP that you can't remove (tools that help police spy on you live in your home)

* OPENED NEW HEADQUARTER LOCATIONS in every country that attacks USA: china, russia, others. those locations run "the Cloud" and also "security servers"

(some "file bits", if set, microsoft calls russia china or who the "security server" whenever the permissions are "in use". their very FILE SYSTEM (combined with registry) is full of spyware triggers that CONTACT FOREIGN COUNTRIES that hate usa, quite frankly)

Posted by: 3h45j4 ()
Date: January 20, 2022 06:29PM

(UBUNTU, Apple, others now also use this "netwide permission bits" that ET PHONE HOME when the bits are processed by the OS - it phones home)

Posted by: 34tyuh54 ()
Date: January 20, 2022 06:33PM

IT'S NOT JUST MICROSOFT OS

IT'S ALSO BIG TECH SOFTWARE that "installs spyware", demands continual updating, access TO A SOFTWARE COMPILER so it can hack your system which they say is for "updating". i'm not at liberty to say which engineering softwares do it but i'd probably say most or all.

these updates would not need a COMPILER if they were just updates. the truth is DEMOCRAT MILLENIALS are fucking demons who believe stealing is a way of life, and that their power and control over the "end user" is decided by force and politics

AND THEY SHOULD PAY FOR DOING IT - NOTHING EXCEMPTS THEM FROM THE LAWS

Posted by: 34yj45 ()
Date: January 20, 2022 06:48PM

OBSTRUCTION IS THE TOOL OF THE CHINESE

IT'S HOW THEY PREVENT OTHERS FROM WORKING SO THEY CAN "increase exports"

Posted by: 45u6567u65 ()
Date: January 21, 2022 10:00AM

UBUNTU WINDOWS11 APPLE: refuses to allow use unless you ...

* MANDATORY give your PRIVATE LOGIN PASSWORD (your personal files and live actions, your every click) to BIG TECH

* cannot use it unless the OS has "the right" to update itself AND STEAL ANYTHING YOU HAVE ("data mining"), and force hardware upgrades (whenever china feels it would take a step against USA if hardware upgrades were forced). IF YOU DO NOT, THE OS SHUTS DOWN. they have countless bugs to insure if they aren't in remote control of YOU, that the product STOPS FUNCTIONING

* no root account, the "root account" is FAKE

* no right to debate anything online - your IP BLOCKED for questioning their motives

* FOREIGN CONTROL of (sold in usa) products - foreign servers spying and stealing

* NO, NONE, ZERO USA BASE INDEPENDANT OF CHINA - china has infiltrated every OS product that consumers can aquire / that "have a web browsing ability"

* continual updates (you end up PAYING FOR) with absolutely NO BENEFIT to you. THIS AMOUNTS IN A HUGE NETWORKING COST UPON USERS FOR DOWNLOADING NULLISH CONTENT THAT DOESN'T IMPROVE THEIR PRODUCT (ability to browse web, ability to run games, stability and privace of science or office software)

MUCH THE OPPOSITE most new updates attack any ability of USA consumers to compete, create, to have privacy, and do so using FEDERAL GRANTS.

Posted by: 35ghh45 ()
Date: January 26, 2022 04:11PM

PART OF THE BIG FUCK YOU - LINUS TORVALDS HINTED AT HIMSELF

Torvalds: "not exactly happy with Ubuntu preventing users from compiling kernel"

Torvalds: "FUCK YOU NVIDIA"

(to use linux you need video drivers - Ubuntu was made to "place restrictions" and android (china/sony) control over them - MICRSOFT WAS NOT UN-INVOLVED and Torvalds is probably sick of wondering who is behind the next turmoil)

Posted by: 6u5j5 ()
Date: January 26, 2022 04:19PM

the issues don't not extend into "BT", ethernet, wifi, 5G, and usa v. china there either

Posted by: hdf ()
Date: January 29, 2022 11:47AM

Posted by: 342t4hyu54 ()
Date: February 01, 2022 02:13PM

Posted by: 43gh34 ()
Date: March 06, 2022 03:42PM

UNPLUGGED, all the thing does is be in a loop to trigger GOOGLE code "edge web browser" updates in the background - which is controlled by foreign terrorists and other updates

any actions taken re-trigger this to re-launch itself - these "live updates" (after updates turned off)

it tries to connect to my phone and what else to get access to "find it's agressive remote owner" since the WIFI is unplugged

Posted by: 434gy4y34 ()
Date: March 07, 2022 05:34PM

Posted by: 434gy34 ()
Date: March 11, 2022 07:56PM

n.

Posted by: 343h34 ()
Date: March 16, 2022 10:21PM

Posted by: 4t34ghh34 ()
Date: March 18, 2022 04:46PM

Posted by: 34gy43 ()
Date: March 23, 2022 09:59PM

Posted by: 34343 ()
Date: March 25, 2022 06:58PM

continually tries to launch spy daemons to worm into my phone to hi-jack it's connection to "update itself" (steal my shit, terrorize me, spy on me). you unplug it and it does nothing but attempt to connect itself WITHOUT PERMISSION, with hardware disabled, with updating disabled: doesnt' matter. it ignores all settings IT IS A HUGE FUCKING VIRUS. always floating to the top of the control of the viruses - chinese video driver - nVidia

i like the games - i would far prefer they all ran on USA FreeBSD (not Holland's freebsd, not china's freebsd) but i now spend more time killing evil daemon spawns with Task Manager than I do play the game at times. and there's no way to disable it.

Posted by: 3y43 ()
Date: March 25, 2022 07:00PM

THEY DEMAND YOU PAY FOR A PRODUCT. THEY STEAL YOUR PRODUCTS/FILES/IP USING CLOUD. USE A FAKE INTERNET (BILL CLINTON ERA) REPLACING THE REAL ONE TO IP BAN YOU IF YOU COMPLAIN.

IT'S A NO-BRAINER. I WANT TO KILL THOSE FUCKERS.

Posted by: weh5w ()
Date: March 28, 2022 08:42AM

Switch to linux. Qubes and Ubuntu are good.

Posted by: No Action From Dems ()
Date: March 28, 2022 07:28PM

Don't expect any crimnal laws to stop microsoft from abusing the American people . Democrats are in bed with them . They should be jailed for the slippery legal contacts they hide in the computer that you must agree to after you bought the device, then their forced updates against people's will and their totally shitty Bing page that hijacks your computer after you open it , asking you the same stupid questions over and over

They need to be imprisoned for their actions with equipment you bought and paid for , but there must be strong laws first to rain them in

Not with Democrats in power !

Posted by: Sucker For A Rip Off ()
Date: March 28, 2022 07:40PM

I always gladly agree whenever Microsoft wants to to do anything, I let them keep the passwords to my bank accts and everything, when Bing opens and asks if I want a new layout I say yes, when Microsoft wanted to update my Windows 10 to 11 I can't wait to let them install it and ruin my computer because lots of computers can't use Windows 11

I'm a sucker for a intrusive spying rip off I voted for JOE Biden and every Democrat I found on my ballot

Posted by: CORRECTION ()
Date: April 23, 2022 12:04PM

I've said many times on FFU i'm against spyware. to be more clear ...

I'm against Microsoft having any and games and CAD software of spying on their own paid up customers.

I'm not actually against "certain authority" having any, but the authority would have to be righteous. Not democrats using it for indudstrial theft to sell to china.

I doubly against CHINA having any spy technology handed to any country outside of china.

I'd say something about Intel chips - but they have factories outside of USA

and microsoft: they are china. they always steer hardware and software business to the chinasia their company history cannot be interpreted any other way

IN A 1980'S WORLD where the Air Force commanded the internet "fairly and according to the Constitution" spying i'd agree with

as far as china gaining spy tools inside USA using usa's college grant money and gov money as seed funding? i want them dead for stealing trillions at the end of the story, broken crap in landfills they lied about on sale they haven't paid lawsuits on yet included. but democrats - they give USA secrets to china, have been caught stealing "covid" funding and creating the whole covid scare infact.

allowing assholes to spy is not a law. it should be a death conflict however.

Posted by: gry5jt6 ()
Date: April 30, 2022 11:43PM

Posted by: 5hjn646 ()
Date: June 01, 2022 02:00PM

yea i joined the windows 10 "insider club" so that washington state hackers could steal my social security number, bank log-ins and steal any work on my desktop

sure i did

ACTUALLY I WANT THEM DEAD

Posted by: 35rr5nj54 ()
Date: June 01, 2022 02:05PM

would you like a spy center in ukraine accessing your data? no?

ok then, microsoft will make sure to make two of them instead of one

Posted by: 4hrhj ()
Date: June 04, 2022 02:04PM

Posted by: 4etent45jnmyty ()
Date: June 09, 2022 02:05PM

f

Posted by: 34h54 ()
Date: June 12, 2022 03:14PM

Posted by: r3hr35bmny45 ()
Date: June 14, 2022 02:40PM

Posted by: hjt46j46 ()
Date: June 14, 2022 03:32PM

microsoft: EVERY FILE including "web bookmarks" (especially those) has SECURITY BITS which unlike on any past OS - PHONES HOME TO MICROSOFT whenever used in particular ways

FOR EXAMPLE: BITS on special bookmarks phone home to microsoft to ENABLE YOUR MICROPHONE after contacting the "microsoft security server"

you can't change these bits since microsoft NEVER gives you "such priveleges" to do so

Posted by: ghh35 ()
Date: June 14, 2022 03:33PM

it's a casino: you always loose your property to them

they always get nicer property, yours always degrades, they give you CRAP IN RETURN

Posted by: 3445j ()
Date: June 16, 2022 01:38PM

Posted by: 3h35 ()
Date: June 19, 2022 10:55AM

Posted by: r5hn534 ()
Date: June 29, 2022 12:21AM

Posted by: 5rhj64 ()
Date: October 22, 2022 10:08AM

Posted by: 34ygh34 OCD? or MPD? ()
Date: October 22, 2022 10:27AM

Watch me as I jerk...come on your face?

Posted by: uli.i ()
Date: October 22, 2022 05:13PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.