HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Win10/11 has so many "spyware daemons" I now have to run software with the Wifi unplugged for sanity
Posted by: fuck you Microsoft ()
Date: November 21, 2021 12:20AM

continually launches

* updates - though turned off

* Edge browser updates even when Wifi is cut

* "re-usable-X" console windows (hacks)

* up to several encrypted connections to microsoft that do GOD KNOWS WHAT

* microsoft store updates of SOFTWARE I REMOVED

* connections TO CHINA FOR HARDWARE UPDATES - which gives asians 100% control of the PC - just incase they lost control somehow it gets them back on the TOP

* continual scans of files on the drive (likely looking for something to steal) and the "virus detector" damages non-microsoft made software while PERMITTING obvious viruses issued by microsoft - DUH - of course they are are corrupt company who have HQ in china, russia, uk (cheerleader of china), Israel, Brazil, ... YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK FOREIGNER HATES YOU AND MAY BE FUCKING WITH YOU FOR A #HATE #OBSTRUCT session

* "fix rebots" that restart the above if you stop them using Task Manager

* a reverse engineered bug that if you disable services to prevent continual spyware - it's undocumented (you have no way of knowing which robot end in failed booting or not) and the PC won't boot and unless your lucky you need to completely re-install win10 - "PUNISH THOSE WHO DON'T COMPLY"

* continual "License harassment" - i paid for my copy i didn't pay to be harassed 24/7 by BLM #haters who work for Microsoft about it and would "flame my PC" if they find things they don't like on it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Win10/11 has so many "spyware daemons" I now have to run software with the Wifi unplugged for sanity
Posted by: 45545u ()
Date: November 21, 2021 12:23AM

* continual connections to "KEYBOARD MOUSE DESKTOP IMAGE JOYSTICK RECORDER" (they call it "X-Box game recorder)

it used to open only if optioined to. now it launches itself despite not being a Startup, despite no games running or yet run, despite some or all of it's parent daemons killed and not reported as running

Re: Win10/11 has so many "spyware daemons" I now have to run software with the Wifi unplugged for sanity
Posted by: 3y34y4 ()
Date: November 21, 2021 12:23AM

IT'S SO BAD NOW, WHEN I'M DONE WORK/STUDY IN UNIX - GO TO WIN10 - I PHYSICALLY DISCONNECT THE NETWORK CABLE

Posted by: 46U455 ()
Date: November 21, 2021 12:24AM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 45u55 ()
Date: November 21, 2021 12:25AM

* many APPS these days "Cloud" your private files you said NOT TO cloud (ie, work files they aren't supposed to have access to)

IF I HAVE ANYTHING IMPORTANT I NEVER PUT IT ON A PC. I KNOW IT WILL BE STOLEN.

DUE TO THIS - THERE ARE SOME THINGS WHICH MAYBE I SHOULDN'T HAVE LOST THAT I DID LOOSE.

Posted by: 45u5u5u ()
Date: November 21, 2021 12:38AM

file security is deviously integrated with "microsoft servers" - allowing microsoft to:

* any software that installs may over-ride ANY SECURITY SETTING you make, including games

* the security is checked by a MICROSOFT SERVER who have ALL POWER OVER YOU which the little mother fuckers i wish were dead gave themselves

THE REMOTE-SECURITY HAS HUGE HOLES IN IT

* log-in from china via driver updates which has higher authority than microsoft servers - enemies are given more power than the USA, and the "security servers" can be operated FROM A FOREIGN COUNTRY and we already KNOW from news some of the Clouds are in CHINA if not all of them

* security bits are intermixed with, checked partly by, the REGISTRY which isn't secure that "games" can write to. it's fucking chaos

* EDGE (web browser) has a spy tool installed and designed by Microsoft which it gives to "major corporations" who "know about it"

WHEN A WEBSITE ASKS FOR YOUR CAMERA OR MIC, a fake entry in the REGISTRY gives the media or game website access to "telemetry and capability" which gives them SECURITY RIGHTS ON YOUR PC and to ALTER YOUR WEB BROWSER

this is found by looking at "bookmarks", finding some of them have very strange security settings involving remote bits, seeing it's in the registry, finding that part of the registry is for DROPPING SECURITY with a website that uses ONE OF THE BOOKMARKS or HAS ASKED FOR THE MIC

many asked why they can't delete the bookmarks and why the "heaavily coded permissions"

MICROOSFT FUCKING TOWEL HEADS ANSWERED: they refused to answer, obstructed, and closed the question to the public

Posted by: 34y34y4 ()
Date: November 23, 2021 02:52PM

d

Posted by: 34ty34y4 ()
Date: November 23, 2021 02:52PM

i can't save my game because i'm not connected to the internet, but i have 1 TB of free disk space

F

Posted by: 34ty4y4 ()
Date: November 23, 2021 08:44PM

i can't save my game because i'm not connected to the internet, but i have 1 TB of free disk space

F

Posted by: 343444y ()
Date: November 25, 2021 04:07PM

* even running offline - the Microsoft OS attempts to run updates and RECORD YOU AND YOUR FILES so when it connects later it can "catch up on spying on you"

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.