Re: Win10/11 has so many "spyware daemons" I now have to run software with the Wifi unplugged for sanity
Date: November 21, 2021 12:38AM
file security is deviously integrated with "microsoft servers" - allowing microsoft to:
* any software that installs may over-ride ANY SECURITY SETTING you make, including games
* the security is checked by a MICROSOFT SERVER who have ALL POWER OVER YOU which the little mother fuckers i wish were dead gave themselves
THE REMOTE-SECURITY HAS HUGE HOLES IN IT
* log-in from china via driver updates which has higher authority than microsoft servers - enemies are given more power than the USA, and the "security servers" can be operated FROM A FOREIGN COUNTRY and we already KNOW from news some of the Clouds are in CHINA if not all of them
* security bits are intermixed with, checked partly by, the REGISTRY which isn't secure that "games" can write to. it's fucking chaos
* EDGE (web browser) has a spy tool installed and designed by Microsoft which it gives to "major corporations" who "know about it"
WHEN A WEBSITE ASKS FOR YOUR CAMERA OR MIC, a fake entry in the REGISTRY gives the media or game website access to "telemetry and capability" which gives them SECURITY RIGHTS ON YOUR PC and to ALTER YOUR WEB BROWSER
this is found by looking at "bookmarks", finding some of them have very strange security settings involving remote bits, seeing it's in the registry, finding that part of the registry is for DROPPING SECURITY with a website that uses ONE OF THE BOOKMARKS or HAS ASKED FOR THE MIC
many asked why they can't delete the bookmarks and why the "heaavily coded permissions"
MICROOSFT FUCKING TOWEL HEADS ANSWERED: they refused to answer, obstructed, and closed the question to the public