HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Jewelry and Accessories
Posted by: Basb ()
Date: November 10, 2021 10:13AM

Can i use the bradford exchange?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jewelry and Accessories
Posted by: Hisol ()
Date: November 10, 2021 11:12AM

Good afternoon. I want to tell you about my order from the Bradford Exchange online store. I found an the bradford exchange phone number yesterday and called Bradford Exchange customer service to check the status of my order. I ordered a custom bracelet for my son and was worried why it was taking so long. I spoke to a Bradford Exchange representative named Frank, who helped me very well. If you are afraid for your order, then you should ask about it at the Bradford Exchange.

Posted by: Medel ()
Date: December 01, 2021 04:03PM

I would like to have different varieties of jewelry, which store provides a good selection?

Posted by: Bastony ()
Date: December 01, 2021 04:05PM

Hello, there are a lot of names for jewelry & accessories made of precious materials from this online store. And new ones continue to appear thanks to the inspiration of innovative designers, and conservative fashion designers are returning old models from oblivion. If you are investing in precious jewelry, then wholesale jewelry and accessories will be the most suitable option for you.

Posted by: Medel ()
Date: February 14, 2022 08:47AM

I am more interested in gold jewelry, namely gold chains. Can you tell me where I can find a good selection in a store?

Posted by: Leandro ()
Date: February 14, 2022 08:54AM

Hello, it is quite difficult to choose a beautiful men's chain, since each store has a very large selection of such jewelry. I can recommend you to visit https://www.itshot.com/jewelry/chains-necklaces/cuban-link-chains where you will find a huge selection of cuban link chain which in my opinion is the best piece of jewelry for men.

Posted by: JustAguy ()
Date: February 15, 2022 04:23PM

Check out Liljenquist & Beckstead on Rt 7

Posted by: Dolson ()
Date: March 31, 2022 03:07PM

Rings, earrings or chains reveal the graceful style of the girl and serve as an accent that emphasizes her individuality. If you want to give your lady beautiful jewelry, then I can recommend you the site https://www.itshot.com/jewelry/womens-necklaces/diamond. There is a very good selection with affordable prices.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.