HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829...LastNext
Current Page: 24 of 95
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: December 14, 2011 09:56PM

Chad dukes the "wrestling insider" will come and go too. Main Street Mafia has been dead since Beau took off to Atlanta. There can't have been more than 10 people who actually thought it was funny. Seems Harp and Eagle's 15 minutes has come to pass as well.

Now that Dukes has a 90+ minute commute this may be all the excuse he needs to just say "fuck it" in regards to the podcast, especially since it is coming up on 1 year since they launched Reloaded so they've sort of met the obligations to the fans that (initially) got the 1 year package. Hopefully nobody was dumb enough to get it recently.

Did anybody listen to yesterday's podcast? Did they even do one yesterday?

Last week's was actually pretty funny. Although as it was probably the least funny "Drab story" I have heard, its still beats everything else they have put out recently.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Andrew Ryan ()
Date: December 14, 2011 11:17PM

Will someone tell the "Silver Streak" story?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease????

Date: December 14, 2011 11:45PM

There is no "silver streak" story!!

Read Yabel's post from the end of last page. Somebody came in and made several posts that really made no since and threw out a bunch of random names and terms. Not quite sure why though. The "silver streak" post was one of those. It sounded like it could have been a good story.

I fell for it too.

Date: December 14, 2011 11:51PM

Well, thanks for the update... damn. I feel like a balloon, deflating.

I was hoping it was as good as the butt-eating story.

Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: December 15, 2011 01:06AM

Yeah I figured it was made up shit when I read the second post. I don't know why they keep wanting to draw attention to this thread since it hasn't taken a good turn. People used to love the show and now it's pretty critical.

Posted by: randolph hearst ()
Date: December 15, 2011 07:01AM

Why draw attention to a website which destroys your show day after day.....more idiotc behavior by "the Horde"

Posted by: Plessy ()
Date: December 15, 2011 09:18AM

Chad still hasn't been able to bring Lavaar along, but with the present cold war it may be awhile. And if the office space finally does expand, that much will be settled and behind them. Still, the excessive pandering and unabated presence by the Sanders glue factory will eradicate, or at least minimize the Klondike influence.

Posted by: Fredo ()
Date: December 15, 2011 09:19AM

You can't really believe that?!

Posted by: meh ()
Date: December 15, 2011 09:45AM

these nonsensical posts could be funny, but no, they aren't. Keep this thread near the top with thos posts, that way more people will read how bad the show has gotten and how desperate the Whored are to save Lard Dukes.

Posted by: Clancy ()
Date: December 15, 2011 10:04AM

They are so boring, it is almost like Zohan or Sven are writing them.

I wonder how many people actually listen to Minority Report. The d/l numbers are probably decent because of subscribers, but I'd bet about 97% promptly delete it.

Posted by: Dukeman ()
Date: December 15, 2011 10:10AM

Minority Report and Rally the Whores may get some downloads, but they certainly don't get listens. If there was a most deleted section in itunes, they would lead the pack.

Date: December 15, 2011 10:31AM

That's what I don't get... When I was subscribed to BOAD, I got Rally the Horde every week and Minority Report, which I didn't want... And as Clancy said, they were immediately deleted, without a listen.

It surprises me that Tech 411 wasn't shoved in there as well, or maybe Oscar is more confident in his product.

"Andrew, come back, brah."

-Fuck_The_Northman

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2011 10:32AM by Andrew Ryan.

Date: December 15, 2011 11:13AM

I haven't listened to Tech411 yet, is it any good?

Date: December 15, 2011 11:36AM

Do you have to ask? Oscar knows nothing about technology. He just buys a lot of shit but sounds like a retard when he talks about it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2011 12:25PM by ChadIsFat.

Posted by: OneisOK ()
Date: December 15, 2011 01:27PM

Dukeman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I haven't listened to Tech411 yet, is it any good?

It is ok but not great lots of better tech content on twit, revision3, and others just to name a few.

The cohost Todd Moore is actually a CS major/geek that has done ok for himself with apps in the Apple store (white noise) so he is legit.

Oscar just tries to pretend he knows a lot about tech...and he fails hard.

Date: December 15, 2011 02:16PM

Yeah Oscar really knows nothing about tech. He just buys a lot of things and that's why he gets the rep of being a tech guy. He's dumb as shit though when he discusses it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2011 02:17PM by ChadIsFat.

Posted by: Yabels ()
Date: December 15, 2011 04:36PM

Not a bad episode this week. Re-cap of Oscar's trip to Scottsdale was actually pretty funny; complete with some suspected homo-eroticism with his buddy from Tech 411 that he took with him. More Sven and Smokehand drama, but at least Drab was involved which was a marked improvement. I might even buy reloaded...maybe.

Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: December 15, 2011 05:45PM

Plessy Wrote:
> Chad still hasn't been able to bring Lavaar along,
> but with the present cold war it may be awhile.
> And if the office space finally does expand, that
> much will be settled and behind them. Still, the
> excessive pandering and unabated presence by the
> Sanders glue factory will eradicate, or at least
> minimize the Klondike influence.

Office space isnt a problem. The building is bigger than before. They problem is they dont want to give him an office that he feels entitled too. Honestly he should be thankful he still has a job there when he is literally the most replaceable person on staff. He has no sports background or connections and doesnt bring any sort of insight into anything. Considering his petition for an office got 270 signatures he doesnt bring ratings either. The show is much better when either he or lavar is gone and we know lavar isnt going anywhere so that leaves one option. Together they are atrocious

Posted by: Merril Hoge ()
Date: December 15, 2011 06:06PM

The best hope for the show would be that Lavar gets "promoted" out of the radio biz to TV and be another blabbering idiot on one of these pregame shows. You certainly don't need broadcasting talent to get on those shows and Lavar was more well known than some of these guys. Not impossible.

Posted by: GreatPoint ()
Date: December 15, 2011 06:33PM

chadreallysucks Wrote:
> Considering his
> petition for an office got 270 signatures he
> doesnt bring ratings either. The show is much
> better when either he or lavar is gone and we know
> lavar isnt going anywhere so that leaves one
> option. Together they are atrocious

Great point about the 270 signatures, he didn't even come close to making the top petitions for the week. Someone tell him he is not a major star like he thinks he is.

Posted by: Deer park ()
Date: December 15, 2011 07:30PM

Despite all the accolades and recognition Oscar gets for his technical expertise, Lavaar still cannot digitize. Zohar is worse, and Chade s hanging on looking for the magical 270, almost like election night. The worse thing about it is that Reed T will simply never allocate the funding, and the Safari never looked like the electronic version of Starcraft. Why they all thought it would I will never know.

Date: December 15, 2011 07:35PM

No office whining today, that's two days in a row...maybe he got the message.

Posted by: Did not sign it ()
Date: December 16, 2011 11:33AM

Dukeman Wrote:
> No office whining today, that's two days in a
> row...maybe he got the message.

He is probably just embarrassed by the level of "support" he got, seeing he has several thousand twitter followers.

Date: December 16, 2011 12:02PM

Wow Oscar was REALLY fucked up by Kara. Man I actually feel bad for the guy.

She played that poor guy every single day for the last 8 months and she finally quit and moved to NJ. He is still screwed up and can't decide if he wants to be friendly with her or not. He wishes the best for her but thinks she's a lying whore.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2011 12:08PM by ChadIsFat.

Date: December 16, 2011 12:24PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
> Wow Oscar was REALLY fucked up by Kara. Man I
> actually feel bad for the guy.
>
> She played that poor guy every single day for the
> last 8 months and she finally quit and moved to
> NJ. He is still screwed up and can't decide if he
> wants to be friendly with her or not. He wishes
> the best for her but thinks she's a lying whore.

Old story? Or was there a recent development? I know you are not a red herring poster.

Posted by: New developments ()
Date: December 16, 2011 12:34PM

New I think. There was a post on the MOM show thread about Oscar bubbling over on some things in his life. I feel for him too, he needs to act like she doesn't exist. Chick is toxic. Unfortunately it is clear he actually loved her despite their often contentious relationship.

Posted by: Oscar ()
Date: December 16, 2011 02:18PM

Just keepin' it real real

Date: December 16, 2011 02:24PM

Yabels Wrote:
> ChadIsFat Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Wow Oscar was REALLY fucked up by Kara. Man I
> > actually feel bad for the guy.
> >
> > She played that poor guy every single day for
> the
> > last 8 months and she finally quit and moved to
> > NJ. He is still screwed up and can't decide if
> he
> > wants to be friendly with her or not. He
> wishes
> > the best for her but thinks she's a lying
> whore.
>
> Old story? Or was there a recent development? I
> know you are not a red herring poster.

Someone said to listen to the MOM on the 14th and Oscar lets it all out about 20 minutes in or so. Kara really had him totally wrapped around her finger (and she still does). The sad part is he sort of sees that now but really can't seem to come to terms with it. Now that she's actually physically moved away (NJ) maybe he'll pull himself together... who knows?

Posted by: Fat Cap ()
Date: December 16, 2011 02:34PM

Oscar had never been very truthful when it caem to the Kara incident. He went on TMOS andnsaid one thing, then on BOAD and said something different. This of course after the original lie following the great electronics massacre. I am not convinced he has been real real truthful yet about what was happening.

Posted by: Velvet ()
Date: December 16, 2011 03:16PM

Not sure he wasn't telling the truth, or at least part of it and leaving the audience to read between the line. If you asked Kara, she might say something similar. And by the time they had addressed it all on air, Teddy was already aware of it. That might have helped smooth things a little. They can still triangulate, but the Marshallow man won't be there when the Roadster takes inventory, if you know what I mean.

Date: December 16, 2011 03:31PM

Yeah, Oscar definately lost some credibility in my eyes. Aside from going batshit crazy and breaking a whole bunch of shit (maybe it's a latin thing but I doubt it) he lied about her ultimately showing him the phone and all the numbers on it IIRC.

So maybe I will download a Failcast sometime this weekend. I listened to one a few weeks ago where LFF was talking about how he got into a bar fight, stepped outside to throw down and blew out his knee. He kept insisting over and over again that the fight was a draw.

It kind of reminds me of a movie I saw a long time ago.
Attachments:
Black-Knight-monty-python.jpg

Date: December 16, 2011 04:33PM

It always seemed like Oscar was more open on the o'meara show. Maybe because they do that show everyday and by the time he got to doing BOAD he was tired of talking about something. It seems to me he prefers doing the 'meara show more than BOAD, maybe because he can see the handwriting on the wall that Chad has given up.

Posted by: Sith Lard ()
Date: December 16, 2011 05:08PM

Dukeman Wrote:
> It always seemed like Oscar was more open on the
> o'meara show. Maybe because they do that show
> everyday and by the time he got to doing BOAD he
> was tired of talking about something. It seems to
> me he prefers doing the 'meara show more than
> BOAD, maybe because he can see the handwriting on
> the wall that Chad has given up.

Probably because Oscar gets bumped on BOAD for the shenanigans of Chad and his circle jerk posse. Maybe Mike knows that Oscar is better than anything Robbbbb is going come out with. Unfortunately for the listener, Dukes seems to think that Sven Lloyd is radio gold.

Posted by: Honda ()
Date: December 16, 2011 05:14PM

Oscar's inconsistencies are only part of the problem, Kara and Zohan certainly are equally culpable. The Night Rider, all of the obvious aside, still won't agree to indemnify. But that doesn't mean that they aren't aware of the vertical integration and PODSCORB implications. Some are of the opinion that they should be buried, but I disagree.

Date: December 16, 2011 06:06PM

Honda Wrote:
> Oscar's inconsistencies are only part of the
> problem, Kara and Zohan certainly are equally
> culpable. The Night Rider, all of the obvious
> aside, still won't agree to indemnify. But that
> doesn't mean that they aren't aware of the
> vertical integration and PODSCORB implications.
> Some are of the opinion that they should be
> buried, but I disagree.

Well the way I look at it is that Oscar, Kara, Zohan, AND The Paradigm Man all had something to do with the "Roastcast" incident. When Sam finally revealed the truth behind the fried chicken trip to Chad, I think that's when all the ducks proceeded to hatch, if you catch my drift.

^...See, we legit posters can do this bullshit too! Keep on spamming, Horde trolls! You're only helping this thread reach the #1 search result for BOAD on Google. :)

Date: December 16, 2011 06:14PM

I have no clue why that podcast wants to advertise what a shit show it is.

Posted by: Name from the Past ()
Date: December 16, 2011 06:49PM

Sith Lard Wrote:
> Dukeman Wrote:
> -----
> > It always seemed like Oscar was more open on
> the
> > o'meara show. Maybe because they do that show
> > everyday and by the time he got to doing BOAD
> he
> > was tired of talking about something. It seems
> to
> > me he prefers doing the 'meara show more than
> > BOAD, maybe because he can see the handwriting
> on
> > the wall that Chad has given up.
>
>
> Probably because Oscar gets bumped on BOAD for the
> shenanigans of Chad and his circle jerk posse.
> Maybe Mike knows that Oscar is better than
> anything Robbbbb is going come out with.
> Unfortunately for the listener, Dukes seems to
> think that Sven Lloyd is radio gold.

Does Robb Spewack still think he is hilarious with all his shitty inside jokes are decades old references?

Date: December 16, 2011 06:56PM

Rob(b) still thinks he is hilarious, whichs makes for a painful show. I think Oscar feels more comfortable and believes he has a bigger audience with TMOS. He can see Chad thinks Sven, Beau, Creasey are better at broadcasting than Oscar and now just sits back and fake laughs. I think he would be happy with BOAD stop broadcasting so he could focus on tech 411 and TMOS.

Come on Whored, let's keep this thread at the top of the heap, keep the spam going.

Date: December 16, 2011 07:24PM

Haha lurch on the junkies said Chad was really creepy! Chad is now crying about why lurch said that on the air.

Date: December 16, 2011 07:33PM

Of course he's crying about it, he doesn't want everyone to know how creepy he is. Problem is, most people already know. The Whored doesn't seem to care too much.

Posted by: Nip ()
Date: December 16, 2011 07:41PM

Kara didn't say that Chad was involved, but Teddy and Zohran obviously thought so. Oscar is too busy whining on BOAD to be that worried about a certain feature of the podcast that went viral, complaints and protests to the contrary notwithstanding. As for the tech 411 and its relenave at TMOS, I think we all agree that was the functional equivalent of the standard being dramatically shifted, and not for the better!!

Date: December 16, 2011 08:24PM

Dukeman Wrote:
> Of course he's crying about it, he doesn't want
> everyone to know how creepy he is. Problem is,
> most people already know. The Whored doesn't seem
> to care too much.

Well I told everyone Chad was one creepy as fuck dude. It's just funny to hear one of the Junkies voice it on the air.

Posted by: Sven ()
Date: December 16, 2011 08:37PM

Dar luden judt vjert kladjsk? Var veeden da mulda jolt azbendt. Kar furdl djert vil umchen trek bosden!!

Posted by: Gabberrick ()
Date: December 16, 2011 08:51PM

It has always creeped me out how much Chad wants to hear about Sven's love life, howmhe picks up men and the details of the blow and go's. He loves having dudes make out in front of him at the shows. He also loves to eat ass and not pussy, which is more of a gay thing. I say he's confused on his sexuality.

Posted by: Cheetahs ()
Date: December 16, 2011 09:28PM

Look, I am no fan of Chad, but those allegations are completely untrue. Even the Deep Sea Fisherman concede the point. Plus, it is common knowledge that he had just had his deck waterproofed.

Posted by: Number1 ()
Date: December 16, 2011 09:36PM

Come on Whored, you can better than these nonsense posts. I know you want to keep this thread at number 1, but isn't there a better way?

Posted by: Lemmer ()
Date: December 16, 2011 09:45PM

This is most perplexing. Particularly given that Oscar has already snt over his past due ouch ears. Everyone knows this.

Posted by: kid dynomite ()
Date: December 16, 2011 11:22PM

the show sucks..get over it.

use to enjoy it, now....

The feast...is ruined.

Date: December 17, 2011 11:53AM

kid dynomite Wrote:
> the show sucks..get over it.
>
> use to enjoy it, now....
>
> The feast...is ruined.

They aren't throwing in the towel just yet it seems. At least that's what they said this week on the podcast. Dukes, Oscar and Drab seem to have decided that it will now be a Tuesday night recording and and put out Wednesday morning.

Chad's now got a 53 mile commute one way. Sucks for him. But he was actually taking it pretty well and not doing the whole "woah is me" routine. Drab's in the exact same boat, maybe even worse as he probably lives further away.

BTW, the free show was pretty good this week in my opinion.
Attachments:
Santa-Pub-Crawl-300x158.jpg

Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: December 17, 2011 02:13PM

I wonder if Chad listens to The Fan during his commute to and from work,,,

Listening to Mike Wise on the way in is gonna make that commute seem alot longer,,,

Posted by: Sirius XM ()
Date: December 17, 2011 02:17PM

Hatemotor Wrote:
> I wonder if Chad listens to The Fan during his
> commute to and from work,,,
>
> Listening to Mike Wise on the way in is gonna make
> that commute seem alot longer,,,

From some of the things he has said in the past, it sounds like he fits in time to listen to Stern and O&A pretty regularly, so I'd imagine he has that going on his commute.

Does he drive a Dodge Ram now? He is going to be broke from putting gas in that thing pretty soon.

Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: December 17, 2011 02:44PM

He mentioned last week he's burning a half tank a day,,,

That's a attitude changer when it comes to the car you drive,,,

Posted by: big dummy ()
Date: December 17, 2011 05:15PM

If gas money is making you broke, you already fuckin broke.

main street mafia, what a fuckin tool.

Posted by: Damn dummy ()
Date: December 17, 2011 05:23PM

He knew they were moving before he signed that contract. They have talking about this move for a year. No pity for you Lard Dukes.

Date: December 17, 2011 06:54PM

He didn't really have a lot of job opportunities out there so he sort of had to resign.

Posted by: f-the bishop ()
Date: December 17, 2011 07:05PM

sort of had to resign????

just exactly where can you get a good paycheck for a show that is pumping a dry well?

damn lucky to resign, think about it.

Posted by: 'var ()
Date: December 17, 2011 07:34PM

Re-sign and resign aren't the same thing. He had to keep working in order to pay for all those action figures and pay for his cronies North Carolina vacations.

Date: December 18, 2011 09:47AM

I guess their Christmas party was really successful, good for them.

Posted by: Mitch Cumstain ()
Date: December 18, 2011 11:07AM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
> I guess their Christmas party was really
> successful, good for them.

What? They cracked triple digits in attendance?

Date: December 18, 2011 12:03PM

Did anybody get reloaded this week? If so, was it any good? I actually enjoyed last week's. Any time Drab tells a new story pertaining to the whole "jessica" fiasco I find myself almost cringing in embarrassment for him.

They're still plenty capable of entertaining their base fans when they actually try.

So anyway, is this week's Reloaded worth getting?

Posted by: Jimmijam ()
Date: December 18, 2011 04:30PM

Come on Whored, somebody must have a story or two from this last get-together.

Posted by: Mitch Cumstain ()
Date: December 18, 2011 08:56PM

Chad was exceptionally arrogant on Twitter today. Even going so far for chastising someone for asking a WWE wrestler for tickets to a PPV. Yeah, because Chad never begs for free shit. What a fucking hypocrite.

Posted by: numb nuts ()
Date: December 18, 2011 08:58PM

The feast...is ruined..

Posted by: chadreallysucks ()
Date: December 19, 2011 03:38AM

couldnt resist when this popped up on my feed
Attachments:
379108_10100277506217126_1505813_48541193_1346730174_n.jpg

Posted by: Really? ()
Date: December 19, 2011 05:11AM

More dudes kissing? It was funny the first time, mostly because of Drab's desperation for the money. Since then, it is just bad shtick.

Posted by: Yup...... ()
Date: December 19, 2011 05:22AM

Its official....Only dorks go to their live gatherings (I refuse to call anything with a count of 75 an "event")

Posted by: Dukeman. ()
Date: December 19, 2011 08:03AM

Enough with the dudes kissing. Check out the look on Chad's face, he loves it.

Date: December 19, 2011 09:45AM

If it was a guy kissing a girl or two girls kissing he wouldn't be half as interested.

Posted by: Wacky bits ()
Date: December 19, 2011 11:40AM

So how long until they get really wacky and have Sven blow Zohan on stage? They seem so convinced man on man action is comedy gold.

Posted by: NotHoward ()
Date: December 19, 2011 12:38PM

Wacky bits Wrote:
> So how long until they get really wacky and have
> Sven blow Zohan on stage? They seem so convinced
> man on man action is comedy gold.

It is odd why they think that or why they think the audience loves this shit. Howard Stern was one of the first guys to have hot lesbians kissing on the radio and on his show and that is because most of the audience was guys and Howard was smart enough to know guys would be turned on and enjoy it.

I wonder what audience Chad and Oscar are trying to gain here. Come on horde...defend your boys.

Posted by: Bradley Fukerton ()
Date: December 19, 2011 12:40PM

Anywhere else this is two chicks. For these closet homosexuals, it not only has to be two guys, it has to be two at the begining and two at the end, then theee sets, then a daisy chain. The Whored must be full of closeted gay men as well, i mean they to bow down to Lard Dukes, and apparently love to hear gay blowjob stories. Dukes only wants to bring guys with him to the beach, all of whom are younger than him. The whole thing is homo-erotic.

Posted by: Flabber. ()
Date: December 19, 2011 02:08PM

The whole show has gone gay.

Date: December 19, 2011 02:09PM

Chad totally looks like he wants to join in. The Whored can't defend this.

Posted by: Gyup ()
Date: December 19, 2011 03:38PM

Chad, Carla, Zorhan, nd Lavaar all seem to take the same position, really. Drab too. They just can't seem to deliver in the quixotic manner of yesteryear. And the general level of the punter square methodology is rank amateur. So much for the tin cup.

Posted by: Weed ()
Date: December 19, 2011 03:41PM

Oh nonsense. The will take care of the Bouron route well before the clock expires. Dolt.

Date: December 19, 2011 03:42PM

Gyup Wrote:
> Chad, Carla, Zorhan, nd Lavaar all seem to take
> the same position, really. Drab too. They just
> can't seem to deliver in the quixotic manner of
> yesteryear. And the general level of the punter
> square methodology is rank amateur. So much for
> the tin cup.

Truly, yours is a dizzying intellect, Mr. Fucktard.

-Fuck_The_Northman

Posted by: Sven ()
Date: December 19, 2011 03:43PM

Var Duden redkt baskolp? Freeden frumk dar mien voltun!

Posted by: Gyup ()
Date: December 19, 2011 03:45PM

Hey Andrew, you r a complete fucktard.

Posted by: kneegrow ()
Date: December 19, 2011 03:54PM

harp and eagle rules!

Posted by: Greedst ()
Date: December 19, 2011 03:56PM

Only if you agree to a running of the wolves as a tiebreaker.

Date: December 19, 2011 04:55PM

Ah, the Whored returns. I've missed these nonsensical ramblings which keeps this thread at the top of the heap. I also like how they have tried to take over some of the regular posters screen-names. Nice tried, Whored.

Posted by: Johnny Cochran ()
Date: December 19, 2011 05:04PM

More proof that they read this thread with great interest. In the last free episode, they all referenced how "people" were saying they were mailing it in.

There are some negative iTunes reviews of late, but I wouldn't be surprised if they read this too. Good. The best thing that can come out of this thread is that the "big three" realize they have ruined their own show and get back on track. I'm only halfway through the latest free episode, but I've barely heard Sven, Zohan, or anyone else on the mic. Plus Drab is getting back into the mix on the banter, rather than only being heard from when "featured". Pretty good so far.

Posted by: Bnip ()
Date: December 19, 2011 05:05PM

The trouble with these I posters, is that it that you end up reading their nonsense. Of course, in all honesty, those posts are no more stupid and no more pointless than all the other posts in this useless thread. It is what it is I guess.

Posted by: Merry Tubular ()
Date: December 19, 2011 05:10PM

If you think that Lavaar and Chad really prefer the emphasis on iTunes and podcasts than much more needs to be said. The idea that BOTH Lavaar and Chad treated the sequel as if it were a blockbuster movie sensation is more proof. Oscar just did not see it coming, all his protests to the contrary notwithstanding. That, as usual, left Teddy to play referee and call the Steel Ransom out for what is was. Nothing is ever gonna change.

Date: December 19, 2011 05:16PM

Gyup Wrote:
> Hey Andrew, you r a complete fucktard.

Come now, is it really that much effort to type "are?"

Or unless he is trying to be "hood," hence the obvious horrendous grammar...

Look! A speck of corn in Chad's ass-crack! SWARM! SWARM! SWAAAAAAAARM!!!!!

-Fuck_The_Northman

Date: December 19, 2011 05:16PM

Ultimately, it's just a podcast, but it's sad to see it's come to this. Keep posting Whored, keep the discussion going. Now people who read these postsnjust think all the listeners are idiots, as are the podcasters.

Posted by: Huik ()
Date: December 19, 2011 05:20PM

The podcast that were only the latest symptom. Well before that, the tension that existed was making itself known whenever Oscar ok'd offer digital off ramps. Besides, Lavaar wasn't going to tolerate Bryan' general indifference, even at the ost of a polished glass compressed air canister.

Date: December 19, 2011 05:32PM

Huik Wrote:
> The podcast that were only the latest symptom.
> Well before that, the tension that existed was
> making itself known whenever Oscar ok'd offer
> digital off ramps. Besides, Lavaar wasn't going to
> tolerate Bryan' general indifference, even at the
> ost of a polished glass compressed air canister.

Great point, Whored. Keep it up.

Posted by: Rudder ()
Date: December 19, 2011 05:34PM

You betcha Whoredog, I will!

Date: December 19, 2011 05:36PM

I wonder what the folks at Jammin' Java (typically a low-key music venue) must think about the BOAD live shows? Basically two hours of inside jokes and insults followed by multiple male-on-male makeouts? The owner is probably just like, "I don't give a shit who they are or what they're all about. These fat-ass radio nerds buy tons of food and beer, so we'll keep having them back."

Date: December 19, 2011 05:51PM

Rudder Wrote:
> You betcha Whoredog, I will!

I look forward to it. It's going to be hard for you to make a point when you can only speak nonsense. Should be fun, Whored.

Date: December 19, 2011 06:06PM

Heyday Whoredog, you are speaking nonsense and jibberish! But it should be fun anyway, Whoredog!

Date: December 19, 2011 06:45PM

Rudder Wrote:
> Heyday Whoredog, you are speaking nonsense and
> jibberish! But it should be fun anyway, Whoredog!

Brilliant! Keeps the thread at the top of the heap, at least the guys are good at something.

Posted by: Short Words ()
Date: December 19, 2011 07:04PM

Andrew Ryan Wrote:
> Gyup Wrote:
> -----
> > Hey Andrew, you r a complete fucktard.
>
>
> Come now, is it really that much effort to type
> "are?"
>
> Or unless he is trying to be "hood," hence the
> obvious horrendous grammar...
>
> Look! A speck of corn in Chad's ass-crack!
> SWARM! SWARM! SWAAAAAAAARM!!!!!

It is probably Chad using his iPhone while trying to not blow his brains out during another 5 hours with Lavar Cosell.

Date: December 19, 2011 07:52PM

I actually don't know what's going on but I assume it's like Rob Stark. I mean the guy works at a pizza place. He is a total loser and has a LOT of spare time. I mean hit, he makes pizzas (and it isn't even at a busy one).

I don't think it's actually Chad but who knows.

Date: December 19, 2011 07:56PM

Attaboy Flubber!Keep this baby at the top!! Least u r good at something!

Date: December 19, 2011 08:19PM

Rudder Wrote:
> Attaboy Flubber!Keep this baby at the top!! Least
> u r good at something!

Thank you

Posted by: Rick Rickers ()
Date: December 19, 2011 08:34PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
> I actually don't know what's going on but I assume
> it's like Rob Stark. I mean the guy works at a
> pizza place. He is a total loser and has a LOT of
> spare time. I mean hit, he makes pizzas (and it
> isn't even at a busy one).
>
> I don't think it's actually Chad but who knows.

Probably. Or Zohan. Isn't he like in a Bluto Blutarsky-like 7th year at Maryland?

I think Creasy and Smokehand are the only people with "real" jobs. Of course last I knew, Smokehand wasn't getting paid.

Date: December 19, 2011 08:58PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
> I actually don't know what's going on but I assume
> it's like Rob Stark. I mean the guy works at a
> pizza place. He is a total loser and has a LOT of
> spare time. I mean hit, he makes pizzas (and it
> isn't even at a busy one).
>
> I don't think it's actually Chad but who knows.

Rob Stark's not a bad guess. He was the mod at the "No Schtick Zone" so he has shown in the past that he is willing to volunteer his time in order to defend Chad online. And as you pointed out Stark has plenty of time on his hands working the night shift at a pizza place.

As has been pointed out many times in this thread; there is that certain personality type that just gravitates to someone (or something) that they consider greater than themselves. Having an idol or ideal to latch onto creates a since of security. Dukes probably has an inverted form of this personality type, hence his apparant inability to have friends who he considers equals.

So maybe when Stark (if that's who it is) sees his idol (Chad) being attacked its as if his own sense of self worth is being threatened, hence the seemingly absurd (to normal people) efforts to defend it. Stark seems to fit that profile. Really pathetic.

Date: December 19, 2011 09:13PM

Youre welcome.

Pages: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829...LastNext
Current Page: 24 of 95

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.