HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 95
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: transplant ()
Date: August 18, 2011 02:34AM

I thought this week's show was pretty good, especially because they shilled a lot less than in recent weeks.

See Sven, it's not all hate

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Yabels ()
Date: August 18, 2011 10:39AM

transplant Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I thought this week's show was pretty good,
> especially because they shilled a lot less than in
> recent weeks.
>
> See Sven, it's not all hate

It almost seems like they overextended themselves with the live shows. The first one was sold out, then they decided to put up a bunch other shows. Now that one isn't sold out (40 tickets left), Dukes decides that "it's all over" and that people are "falling off". How many shows are people expected to attend?

Posted by: charly ()
Date: August 18, 2011 10:51AM

Yabels Wrote:
> transplant Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I thought this week's show was pretty good,
> > especially because they shilled a lot less than
> in
> > recent weeks.
> >
> > See Sven, it's not all hate
>
>
> It almost seems like they overextended themselves
> with the live shows. The first one was sold out,
> then they decided to put up a bunch other shows.
> Now that one isn't sold out (40 tickets left),
> Dukes decides that "it's all over" and that people
> are "falling off". How many shows are people
> expected to attend?

Dukes is an emotional guy

Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: August 18, 2011 01:16PM

Yabels Wrote:
> transplant Wrote:
> -----
> in
> > recent weeks.
> >
>
>
> It almost seems like they overextended themselves
> with the live shows. The first one was sold out,
> then they decided to put up a bunch other shows.
> Now that one isn't sold out (40 tickets left),
> Dukes decides that "it's all over" and that people
> are "falling off". How many shows are people
> expected to attend?

Chad is a girl with his emotions (which is why I laugh whenever he says he's the only 'man' among his 'friends'). He can't control them, he can't just chill out, instead he has to be ALL IN 100% or ALL OUT 100%. He can't just think it's cool a lot of people want to see the live shows and they're pretty much selling out.

Posted by: Really? ()
Date: August 18, 2011 11:18PM

ChadIsFat... Jeff Bridges blows.

Posted by: ClubGetRight ()
Date: August 19, 2011 01:09AM

Does anyone remember the name of the segment when dukes talks about the chick that called him Daddy? I remember that was hilarious but I'm having trouble finding it. I think it happened right near their run on WJFK but I could be wrong.

Posted by: ChadisABully ()
Date: August 19, 2011 11:12PM

He's a classic bully with an inferiority complex. You see how he attacks his "traffic girl" for the way he speaks? Meanwhile fat Chad talks with his mouth full of marbles (or Lavar's marbles...).

lol like Jeff Bridges would give you the time of the day...

I'm surprise they renewed his contract.

Frankly I can go on and on about this type of insecure loser.

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 20, 2011 07:54PM

Yeah, I've noticed that fat-Chad has started on the new traffic girl too. He was nice to Liz Dabic before but this new girl(I think her name is "India Jones" maybe?? She sounds black though. She is not very good at giving the news updates at all. Hopefully, for her sake, she gets better.

Posted by: Skeptic ()
Date: August 22, 2011 08:16AM

Anyone go to the show? Did they work in some man on man action since they seem to think it is comedy gold? Did Dukes try to cover Johnny Cash?

One more thing, anyone have an idea what Drab does these days? Does he produce another show? Drab already made no money, he might be better off working at World Market again at this rate.

Date: August 22, 2011 11:14PM

Skeptic Wrote:
> Anyone go to the show? Did they work in some man
> on man action since they seem to think it is
> comedy gold? Did Dukes try to cover Johnny Cash?
>
>
> One more thing, anyone have an idea what Drab does
> these days? Does he produce another show? Drab
> already made no money, he might be better off
> working at World Market again at this rate.

I didn't go to the show this weekend and I've never been to one of their appearances. As far as I know they didn't do any male-male kissing. I can't imagine anybody would go to an event just to see two dudes kissing but apparently there are people who find that entertaining. That shtick will get tired real quick in my opinion. But seeing fat-chad kiss a dude would be kind of funny.

As far as Drab goes, he is no longer the producer of the Lavar and Dukes show. In last week's free episode they actually talked about it. Although they were quite cagey in about it. Drab even asked fat-Chad if it was OK to say on the podcast that he is no longer doing their show. Chad said he could but specifically told him not to say why. This leads me to believe that there was definitely something bad that happened.

Drab went on to say that he had received an offer to produce a show in Cleveland on another CBS “The Fan” station but Drab turned it down because he was not offered enough money. But Drab definitely still works at the station but doing something “completely different” and that he had “never done before”. He also said that he did not “feel as needed as before” with his new job. They did not say exactly what Drab is doing now but he decided to stick with it. Go to the 19:00 mark if you want to hear it.

Posted by: Cleveland ()
Date: August 23, 2011 08:52AM

Drab should have taken the job. He is going to rot in DC before getting canned. Moving there would put him back in a producer spot and allow him to continue gaining experience and contacts within CBS.

I also can't imagine he makes so much money here that he wouldn't have had a more comfortable income to cost of living situation in Cleveland.

I suspect the underage girlfriend played a bigger role than he revealed. She probably has no interest in Cleveland, and Crab is all-in on her.

Date: August 24, 2011 12:36AM

New show is up.
Attachments:
greenroom.jpg

Posted by: Fan ()
Date: August 24, 2011 08:17AM

transplant Wrote:
> I thought this week's show was pretty good,
> especially because they shilled a lot less than in
> recent weeks.
>
> See Sven, it's not all hate

Sven misinterprets, or at least didn't articulate very well, what he read here. I see people who are all fans of the show, and they are simply disappointed with it's
direction.

People aren't fans of the soap opera format, don't care about Dukes' inner circle (could say the same when they were on JFK, I certainly don't miss Dane), and are
bored of the guy on guy stuff.

Of course Dukes will just write it all off because he refuses to acknowledge any opinion besides his own, but it's not "hate", rather frusturation at three guys who can do better.

Date: August 24, 2011 08:59AM

Fan Wrote:
> transplant Wrote:
> -----
> in
> > recent weeks.
> >
>
>
> Sven misinterprets, or at least didn't articulate
> very well, what he read here. I see people who
> are all fans of the show, and they are simply
> disappointed with it's
> direction.
>
> People aren't fans of the soap opera format, don't
> care about Dukes' inner circle (could say the same
> when they were on JFK, I certainly don't miss
> Dane), and are
> bored of the guy on guy stuff.
>
> Of course Dukes will just write it all off because
> he refuses to acknowledge any opinion besides his
> own, but it's not "hate", rather frusturation at
> three guys who can do better.

Well he thinks that if people are listening that's all that matters. The real way to have him change his mind is to stop listening to his show. Then he starts to care.

Posted by: Shut Up ()
Date: August 25, 2011 12:15AM

Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: August 25, 2011 12:40AM

Insert crazy eye joke(s) here,,,
Attachments:
0822-matt-hardy-ex-wm.jpg

Posted by: JoJoDancer ()
Date: August 25, 2011 12:12PM

Whatever became of Dane? Did he spark the ire of Lord Dukes and get banished from his kingdom? He was black. I guess that one strike against him... in Chad's eyes.

Posted by: transplant ()
Date: August 25, 2011 01:41PM

You mean Mike Bracken's ex wife?

Posted by: Displaced ()
Date: August 25, 2011 06:03PM

I started listening to O&D in Baltimore and continued sporadically after I moved away. They frequently reference old show associates on the podcast but there's one name that I've never heard mentioned; Josh Spiegel. Somehow I missed what happened between him and O&D. Was there a falling out or did they just part company? I seem to remember one show during the Baltimore years where Oscar and Chad played a practical joke on him involving a magazine subscription (very hazy memory here) and it wasn't well received.

Posted by: Frank ()
Date: August 25, 2011 06:10PM

I don't know what happened to Dane. Maybe he finally decided to spend some time with his lady (can't remember if it was a "wife") and kids instead of Dukes. We all know Dukes doesn't accept anything less than 100% from his crew.

Maybe Dane was just a bit too broke for the Dukes crew. Most of those guys make no money, but remember Dane had the car with a kill switch on it so the bank could shut it down when he missed a payment.

Date: August 28, 2011 05:47PM

Did anyone think this weeks "greenroom" podcast was any good?

It finally struck me what the show reminds me of now,,,It's like a Jerry Lewis telethon,,,make a joke or an attempt at one, then launch into a 20 minute commercial,,,

I think since Chad has gotten his new contract he seems more at ease and is at least trying to deliver some content and make some jokes,,,but Oscar has turned into a non-stop shill machine,,,I've completely lost interest in anything he has to say,,,

And I noticed they started doing something they said they wouldn't do, and that is promote a story through a teaser and then say "if you want to hear what happens buy the re-loaded"

No thanks, Ive bought enough to know it's usually not worth it,,,

I really loved this show at one time, but the only thing that can save BOaD is a radio contract, and I don't think that's possible while Chad is under contract at CBS,,,

Date: August 28, 2011 06:41PM

I heard a reporter on WTOP today who sounded like Dukes. When he wrapped up, the in-studio anchor said, "Thanks, Chad." Do you think???

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: Pathetic ()
Date: August 29, 2011 12:13PM

Dukes was pretty pathetic on Twitter this weekend. Posting comments on random people's facebook walls showing his disgust, then referring to anyone who prepared for a possible prolonged power outage as "assholes".

Does Dukes think he'll just call Zohan and Sven to go get him supplies? Alot of people don't have power today. It's no armageddon, but having some batteries and water for if the sewage treatment went offline is never a bad call. Murray can't survive off beer buddy.

Date: August 29, 2011 04:08PM

Hatemotor Wrote:
> Did anyone think this weeks "greenroom" podcast
> was any good?
>
> It finally struck me what the show reminds me of
> now,,,It's like a Jerry Lewis telethon,,,make a
> joke or an attempt at one, then launch into a 20
> minute commercial,,,
>
> I think since Chad has gotten his new contract he
> seems more at ease and is at least trying to
> deliver some content and make some jokes,,,but
> Oscar has turned into a non-stop shill
> machine,,,I've completely lost interest in
> anything he has to say,,,
>
> And I noticed they started doing something they
> said they wouldn't do, and that is promote a story
> through a teaser and then say "if you want to hear
> what happens buy the re-loaded"
>
> No thanks, Ive bought enough to know it's usually
> not worth it,,,
>
> I really loved this show at one time, but the only
> thing that can save BOaD is a radio contract, and
> I don't think that's possible while Chad is under
> contract at CBS,,,

It was so so. The reloaded episode was simply a recording of their show with it cutting off before they play games with the audience. Sort of the epitome of laziness since they were already doing that show and just edited it down and charged 2.99 for it.

I've also noticed they are starting to do that OH HEY HERE'S SOMETHING AWESOME DID YOU KNOW THAT... OHHH WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO GET INTO IT ON THE FREE SHOW.

I sort of feel like they are relying WAY too much on their hangers on to carry the shows for them and aren't coming up with much material themselves.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2011 05:42PM by ChadIsFat.

Posted by: Pluckty Chic ()
Date: August 30, 2011 06:10PM

Chad is such an angry person who's going to have a stroke if he doesn't lighten up...maybe next live show HE should kiss a dude, maybe that is really the problem. Either that or "mommy issue's" he said that everyone here is jealous of his success and we all want it!Sorry to disappoint Chad I for one am done. AMF, good luck tool.

Posted by: A hole ()
Date: August 31, 2011 07:56AM

It is strange how hard he works to put others down and validate to himself that he is in the right. Maybe his Mom did tell him he would be a loser or something when he dropped out of Mason. I don't get the random tweets of him posting on other folk's FB walls though. That is just sad. He better back off the traffic chick too, I can't imagine that wouldn't be considered a hostile work environment in a lawsuit. One of these days his mouth and ego is going to put him in a really bad spot. To agree with the previous post about storm prep, there are people who still don't have power. Would Dukes call them out for buying a generator?

Date: August 31, 2011 05:45PM

This week's episode was pretty good. Chad was talking about a group of people that are showing up at their appearances and causing serious trouble saying that he was afraid that there could be some violence. He refered to them as "this mentally unstable person, HER sister and HER boyfriend."

I have no idea what any of this is about though. Chad, as always, was being very cryptic when talking about it but I got the impression that he was quite worried about this.

Does anybody know anything more about this?

Date: August 31, 2011 05:53PM

"Heavy lies the crown"--Oscar Santana
Attachments:
Chad dukes, harp and eagle, big o and dukes 106.7.jpg

Date: September 01, 2011 01:21PM

He's heading past Jack Black and into Chris Farley territory soon.

>>This week's episode was pretty good. Chad was talking about a group of people that are showing up at their appearances and causing serious trouble saying that he was afraid that there could be some violence. He refered to them as "this mentally unstable person, HER sister and HER boyfriend."

I have no idea what any of this is about though. Chad, as always, was being very cryptic when talking about it but I got the impression that he was quite worried about this.

>>Does anybody know anything more about this?

Eh, it's Chad so it probably means someone said the show sucked and then went back to their business.

Also, I don't think anyone here will ever have any inside information on the show.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2011 01:26PM by ChadIsFat.

Date: September 01, 2011 02:55PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:

>
> Also, I don't think anyone here will ever have any
> inside information on the show.

I'd have to disagree..if you recall, a few episodes back Zohan and Sven mentioned this web site and admitted to reading it. I imagine several other of chad's minions/hangers-on read this too but didnt speak up in fear of the wrath of Dukes. i guarantee there are people close to chad and/or oscar that read this frequently and post sporadically

Posted by: Andrew Ryan ()
Date: September 02, 2011 03:43PM

I did hear something about Dane... apparently he was too much of a mooch for Chad, at station events Dane was caught loading leftover food and drink into his car.

No big deal, but six pizzas and three trays of wings pretty much guaranteed that Dane was no longer welcome in Chad's Ice Box Mafia.

"Andrew, come back, brah."

-Fuck_The_Northman

Date: September 04, 2011 10:52AM

Andrew Ryan Wrote:
> I did hear something about Dane... apparently he
> was too much of a mooch for Chad, at station
> events Dane was caught loading leftover food and
> drink into his car.
>
> No big deal, but six pizzas and three trays of
> wings pretty much guaranteed that Dane was no
> longer welcome in Chad's Ice Box Mafia.

Seems excessive but Chad honestly raided the radio station's prize closet and ebay'd all the stuff. If anyone brought gifts for he and Oscar they just threw them all up on Ebay immediately.

The whole business is shitty. I know Dane didn't work for the station but if he sees everyone else doing it he probably thought it was ok behavior.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2011 10:52AM by ChadIsFat.

Date: September 04, 2011 11:26AM

Sounds like JFK has a pretty lax policy about gifts. The policy should be that anything sent to JFK talent should be the property of the station.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: Fairfax CroMagnon ()
Date: September 04, 2011 12:56PM

I learned of this site while working at WJFK. They all know it and read it.

Sarbanes Oxley really screwed up all the payola. That, and the fact that traditional media doesn't hold a fraction of the weight it did in the 80s/90s eliminated all the good freebees. Unless your name starts with an L and ends with an urch.

Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: September 04, 2011 04:51PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
> This week's episode was pretty good. Chad was
> talking about a group of people that are showing
> up at their appearances and causing serious
> trouble saying that he was afraid that there could
> be some violence. He refered to them as "this
> mentally unstable person, HER sister and HER
> boyfriend."
>
> I have no idea what any of this is about though.
> Chad, as always, was being very cryptic when
> talking about it but I got the impression that he
> was quite worried about this.
> Does anybody know anything more about this?

Chad was trying to hit on this girl after playing his band's set as the "Harp and Eagle". She was there with her boyfriend and Sister and turned down his drunken advances. Chad got all pissed about it and called her a "stuck up Bitch", and then talked some trash about her boyfriend and how she would have been "lucky" if he had even bothered to pay attention to her because she wasn't as pretty as the girls that normally "beg" for his attention.

She told her boyfriend that Chad called her a "Bitch" and insulted him. The boyfriend, (also drunk), got righteous pissed and tried to confront Chad. Chad denied ever saying any of it and acused the Girl of being a "psycho" who just wanted to get near him because he was "famous". The Sister actually tried to cool everyone out, including both Chad and the Boyfriend. I didn't see her do anything other than keep saying, "Come on, Guys, let's all just calm down and have a beer." Chad then surrounded himself with his "entourage" of friends, hangers-on, and his Brother so that the Boyfriend couldn't get near him and then he left early out the back. I think he was nervous about the Boyfriend managing to get near him while his protectors were drunk/not paying close attention. Now he's afraid to do anymore public appearances for fear the Boyfriend will get him. (In fairness to Chad, the guy was REALLY fired up, and MUCH bigger/more muscular than Chad.)

I guess that's what you get for running your mouth. Lol, what a douche.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2011 04:57PM by Taylor.

Posted by: flippo ()
Date: September 04, 2011 07:59PM

Wow? Where you there? Sounds like you saw alot

Posted by: Cakes ()
Date: September 04, 2011 09:06PM

I -was- there, saw the entire initial encounter by the "psycho" and the subsequent trouble. What Taylor wrote is 100%, absolutely, unequivocally -untrue-.

Taylor: you're a fucking douche and a liar. Fuck yourself.

Date: September 04, 2011 09:31PM

Cakes Wrote:
> I -was- there, saw the entire initial encounter by
> the "psycho" and the subsequent trouble. What
> Taylor wrote is 100%, absolutely, unequivocally
> -untrue-.
>
> Taylor: you're a fucking douche and a liar. Fuck
> yourself.

Chad? Is that you?

It's funny how you've never taken the time to clear this mystery up even though people have been asking about it. Then I post what I saw happen and all of a sudden you "were there" as well and you want everyone to know that what I'm saying is "untrue".

THEN you don't even bother to tell us WHY you think that what I saw is "false". You just say that it is. Why don't you give us YOUR VERSION, Chad...... OOOPS! I mean, "Cakes". Lol

I know what I heard and saw and that was YOU getting all "butt-hurt" because some 7/10 girl didn't IMMEDIATELY swoon over your "radio fame", and agree to fuck you lickety-split in the parking lot.

So, in conclusion, tell us what YOU say happened or GTFO. Just saying it's untrue doesn't make it so.

P.S. Btw, Chad, calling me a "douche" when I JUST called you a douche in my last post is a pretty lame-O move.......... Kinda' like that lame-O move you tried on that girl. Lol!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2011 09:42PM by Taylor.

Date: September 04, 2011 11:59PM

Taylor Wrote:
> TheNorthman Wrote:
> -----
> > This week's episode was pretty good. Chad was
> > talking about a group of people that are
> showing
> > up at their appearances and causing serious
> > trouble saying that he was afraid that there
> could
> > be some violence. He refered to them as "this
> > mentally unstable person, HER sister and HER
> > boyfriend."
> >
> > I have no idea what any of this is about though.
>
> > Chad, as always, was being very cryptic when
> > talking about it but I got the impression that
> he
> > was quite worried about this.
> > Does anybody know anything more about this?
>
> Chad was trying to hit on this girl after playing
> his band's set as the "Harp and Eagle". She was
> there with her boyfriend and Sister and turned
> down his drunken advances. Chad got all pissed
> about it and called her a "stuck up Bitch", and
> then talked some trash about her boyfriend and how
> she would have been "lucky" if he had even
> bothered to pay attention to her because she
> wasn't as pretty as the girls that normally "beg"
> for his attention.
>
> She told her boyfriend that Chad called her a
> "Bitch" and insulted him. The boyfriend, (also
> drunk), got righteous pissed and tried to confront
> Chad. Chad denied ever saying any of it and acused
> the Girl of being a "psycho" who just wanted to
> get near him because he was "famous". The Sister
> actually tried to cool everyone out, including
> both Chad and the Boyfriend. I didn't see her do
> anything other than keep saying, "Come on, Guys,
> let's all just calm down and have a beer." Chad
> then surrounded himself with his "entourage" of
> friends, hangers-on, and his Brother so that the
> Boyfriend couldn't get near him and then he left
> early out the back. I think he was nervous about
> the Boyfriend managing to get near him while his
> protectors were drunk/not paying close attention.
> Now he's afraid to do anymore public appearances
> for fear the Boyfriend will get him. (In fairness
> to Chad, the guy was REALLY fired up, and MUCH
> bigger/more muscular than Chad.)
>
> I guess that's what you get for running your
> mouth. Lol, what a douche.

I can say almost without hesitation that isn't true at all. Chad is almost gay. If you told me he made some weird advances towards the boyfriend I might have believed you.

Plus your story doesn't even make sense in context of Oscar knowing them from visiting Donald and them screaming before the show and going to previous shows.

Nice try though.

Posted by: Andrew Ryan ()
Date: September 05, 2011 12:09AM

Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Welcome! Taylor and Chad "Tits" Dukes!!!

HEY FATTY BOOM BOOM!!!!!

"Andrew, come back, brah."

-Fuck_The_Northman

Date: September 05, 2011 12:43AM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
> I can say almost without hesitation that isn't
> true at all. Chad is almost gay. If you told me
> he made some weird advances towards the boyfriend
> I might have believed you.
>
> Plus your story doesn't even make sense in context
> of Oscar knowing them from visiting Donald and
> them screaming before the show and going to
> previous shows.
>
> Nice try though.

I think Chad has some strong effeminate tendencies and may well be bi but he supposedly lives with his girlfriend and was even engaged at one point so he also likes girls too so I wouldn't necessarily discount Taylor's story just because it involves him hitting on a chick.

As far as these people visiting Donald goes; I was under the impression that they knew him because they were uber-fans/hangers-on who just went out of their way to involve themselves with the show. So maybe these are people that show up to all of the events(as fat-Chad said) and also visited Donald(as Oscar said). I don't think that for one to be true than the other must be untrue, but maybe there is something that I haven't taken into account.

I think it’s funny as hell that people at JFK read this site

Taylor Wrote:
> (In fairness to Chad, the guy was REALLY fired up, and MUCH
> bigger/more muscular than Chad.)

So you meant this guy weighed like 400 pounds??

Just kidding, I think I know what you mean.

Bigger as in taller (than 5’8’’) and more muscular (than somebody who’s idea of working out involves drinking beer while using the elliptical in his basement and broadcasting it via JustInTV.)

My guess is that Dukes must weigh close to 300#’s by now based on the fact that last summer (2010) he said that he weighed 266 and every time I see a new picture of him he looks even fatter then before.

A guy that is 6’2’’, 210# would look much bigger than fat-Chad(and easily beat his ass) even though fat-Chad outweighs him by close to 100#’s.

HA!

Posted by: L to the URCH ()
Date: September 05, 2011 06:12AM

I actually was close to the confrontation. Didn't exactly seem like what my boy Cakes said but I can see how it might have been interpreted that way. Chads a softie regardless for not squashing the issue on the spot even though it probably would have resulted poorly for him. I'd have been butt-siced to see Chad get a beat down at the show. And anyone who's anyone knows he's into dudes.

Date: September 05, 2011 11:34AM

L to the URCH Wrote:
> I actually was close to the confrontation. Didn't
> exactly seem like what my boy Cakes said but I can
> see how it might have been interpreted that way.
> Chads a softie regardless for not squashing the
> issue on the spot even though it probably would
> have resulted poorly for him. I'd have been
> butt-siced to see Chad get a beat down at the
> show. And anyone who's anyone knows he's into
> dudes.

I remember going to an event WAY back in JFK days with some friends and one said he thought Chad was hitting on him. He kept buying my friend beers and asking if he wanted to come back to his place. Granted, there would have been other people there, but they were also all guys.

And yeah, Dukes has to be pushing 300 now. He looks fucking ENORMOUS. It's funny to look back at pictures of him almost 10 years ago and he's a really good looking guy who is in really good shape. He went off tht cliff and never even reached out for a branch to stop him.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2011 11:36AM by ChadIsFat.

Posted by: BS ()
Date: September 05, 2011 02:55PM

Dukes hates women and can't afford to lose his gf. Who else is going to spend years with an obese 30+ year old man who plays xbox and watches wrestling when he isn't hanging out with his group of minimum wage 22 year old "friends". Dukes can't be that dumb. If she is at all good looking, she is one of a kind.

If there is any truth to it, it was that Dukes said something rude to some dumb chick, and her Jersey shore wannabe bf decided he had to do something about it. Now maybe he has nothing better to do than show up at Dukes appearances and look mean? If it's true, why can't Dukes just have him bounced?

Posted by: OOH my god Chad has really porked out ()
Date: September 05, 2011 07:21PM

Yeah Chad must really be around 3 bills right now. If he hasn't hit that landmark number than it is just around the corner.
Attachments:
chad.jpg

Posted by: Good lord ()
Date: September 05, 2011 07:33PM

All I can see in that pic is someone who lives in his Mom's basement and does a cable access wrestling show every week that Richard Christie and Sal Governale prank.

Date: September 06, 2011 10:53AM

BS Wrote:
> Dukes hates women and can't afford to lose his gf.
> Who else is going to spend years with an obese
> 30+ year old man who plays xbox and watches
> wrestling when he isn't hanging out with his group
> of minimum wage 22 year old "friends". Dukes
> can't be that dumb. If she is at all good
> looking, she is one of a kind.
>
> If there is any truth to it, it was that Dukes
> said something rude to some dumb chick, and her
> Jersey shore wannabe bf decided he had to do
> something about it. Now maybe he has nothing
> better to do than show up at Dukes appearances and
> look mean? If it's true, why can't Dukes just
> have him bounced?

I could also buy that explanation (for what it's worth I don't buy Chad's mentally unstable person excuse). As to why they didn't have him bounced out, they probably didn't have anyone to do the bouncing.

Date: September 06, 2011 11:35AM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
>
> I remember going to an event WAY back in JFK days
> with some friends and one said he thought Chad was
> hitting on him. He kept buying my friend beers
> and asking if he wanted to come back to his place.
> Granted, there would have been other people
> there, but they were also all guys.

Chad isn't a gay, but he must have thought your friend was really cool because he is obsessed with collecting new members to his mafia. Once he ropes you in with attention and free shit (like food-beers/beach trips/etc), then you're free to be chewed out by him for being a mooch and a bad friend one you make one slip-up.

As far as Chad's mysterious girlfriend, I get the impression that she's not that bright. Also that she's in poor financial straights and relies on Chad for more than he lets on. (He's said that he's paid for her rent on multiple occasions. Chances are she lives there for free). Sounds like a certain LFF we all know...

Date: September 06, 2011 11:57AM

Yabels Wrote:
> ChadIsFat Wrote:
> >
> > I remember going to an event WAY back in JFK
> days
> > with some friends and one said he thought Chad
> was
> > hitting on him. He kept buying my friend beers
> > and asking if he wanted to come back to his
> place.
> > Granted, there would have been other people
> > there, but they were also all guys.
>
> Chad isn't a gay, but he must have thought your
> friend was really cool because he is obsessed with
> collecting new members to his mafia. Once he ropes
> you in with attention and free shit (like
> food-beers/beach trips/etc), then you're free to
> be chewed out by him for being a mooch and a bad
> friend one you make one slip-up.
>
> As far as Chad's mysterious girlfriend, I get the
> impression that she's not that bright. Also that
> she's in poor financial straights and relies on
> Chad for more than he lets on. (He's said that
> he's paid for her rent on multiple occasions.
> Chances are she lives there for free). Sounds like
> a certain LFF we all know...

You may be entirely right but my friend go ta weird vibe from it and he's not like that at all. He loves hanging out and drinking, he just thought it was really awkward for this guy he didn't know to keep buying him beers and keep asking if he wants to come over to his place.

Chad does pay for everything for his gf. She lives there for free and he pays mortgage, utilities, he pays all her food, bar tabs, etc. His Christmas gift to her one year was paying off her credit card debt. She has a pretty sweet ride right now, which is why she probably doesn't complain when he calls her his broad or tells her to go get him beers, etc.

Date: September 06, 2011 12:33PM

Admittedly, I could be wrong about what Chad and the Chick were talking about. I wasn't really paying much attention up until he called her a "stuck up Bitch", and started getting all irate. I had seen him leaned up on her and assumed that she was either his girlfriend or a girl he was trying to hit on. When he flipped out I assumed that she must have shot him down. That's when I actually started paying attention to them and trying to hear what was being said.

I know for sure that he gave her the whole "Do you know who I AM?!?!" routine and then said some shit about her and (it sounded like), her boyfriend. I was sure that he had hit on her, she had said, "No, I have a boyfriend.", and then he pulled the prissy "Prima-Donna" routine on her.

I also know for SURE that Chad hid from the boyfriend behind his brother and entourage and then left early. The boyfriend looked like he almost got into it with Chad's brother too, but he REALLY wanted Chad.

I couldn't hear everything that was being said and they, (the boyfriend, Chad's brother, and some other guys), disappeared into the men's room for a bit so I have no idea what happened in there.

I have no idea about Chad's relative level of "gayness". All I can say is that it looked like he hit on a girl, she shot him down, he ran his mouth like a "tough guy", and then he ran away from the bar before a fight could reach him.

I know you're reading this, Chad. What say you? If I'm wrong then why don't you correct me and tell us what "really" happened? (But I'm betting you won't.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2011 12:36PM by Taylor.

Date: September 06, 2011 12:40PM

Taylor: You're a liar and pathetic. Give it up, dude.

And I'm not Chad.

Posted by: ballbag ()
Date: September 06, 2011 03:29PM

Cakes Wrote:
> Taylor: You're a liar and pathetic. Give it up,
> dude.
>
> And I'm not Chad.

Of course you're not Chad, you're Sven.

I gotta say though, for all the Chad bashing you're doing Taylor, why would you take the time out of your day to go to his show?

Date: September 06, 2011 03:52PM

Taylor Wrote:
> Admittedly, I could be wrong about what Chad and
> the Chick were talking about. I wasn't really
> paying much attention up until he called her a
> "stuck up Bitch", and started getting all irate. I
> had seen him leaned up on her and assumed that she
> was either his girlfriend or a girl he was trying
> to hit on. When he flipped out I assumed that she
> must have shot him down. That's when I actually
> started paying attention to them and trying to
> hear what was being said.
>
> I know for sure that he gave her the whole "Do you
> know who I AM?!?!" routine and then said some shit
> about her and (it sounded like), her boyfriend. I
> was sure that he had hit on her, she had said,
> "No, I have a boyfriend.", and then he pulled the
> prissy "Prima-Donna" routine on her.
>
> I also know for SURE that Chad hid from the
> boyfriend behind his brother and entourage and
> then left early. The boyfriend looked like he
> almost got into it with Chad's brother too, but he
> REALLY wanted Chad.
>
> I couldn't hear everything that was being said and
> they, (the boyfriend, Chad's brother, and some
> other guys), disappeared into the men's room for a
> bit so I have no idea what happened in there.
>
> I have no idea about Chad's relative level of
> "gayness". All I can say is that it looked like he
> hit on a girl, she shot him down, he ran his mouth
> like a "tough guy", and then he ran away from the
> bar before a fight could reach him.
>
> I know you're reading this, Chad. What say you? If
> I'm wrong then why don't you correct me and tell
> us what "really" happened? (But I'm betting you
> won't.)

Where were you standing at the show? Do you remember the first song they played or the one right before the encore? Do you remember what Oscar was wearing?

Date: September 06, 2011 04:06PM

Of course he doesn't, because (1) he wasn't there; or (2) just wants to misrepresent what happend.

Also, I'm not anyone on the show or associated with the show. Just a listener who was at LAB&G.

Date: September 06, 2011 04:44PM

I don't know what order the songs were in. I know they played a Johnny Cash song and some Mumford and Sons. I think Oscar had on a white, button-down, collared shirt and blue jeans, but I really don't have a good memory for that sort of thing. Chad pulled a bandanna down around his neck.

I don't actually have any problem with Chad, I just thought it was funny/lame the way he ran out. If you want to bother to check my "join date", and previous posts you will see that I've NEVER posted ANYTHING about Chad before now. So I'm not a "hater" that just joined FFXU, nor a regular "I hate Chad" poster. I didn't go specifically to see Chad, I went to meet some friends and ended up being there.

Now, the real question is, if I'm wrong or I'm making it up, why doesn't "Cakes", (or Sven, or whoever) straighten me out? All you keep doing is saying, "You're a liar. That's not what happened.", but then you don't go on to say what DID happen. If I misunderstood something about the encounter, or "misconstrued" something, then enlighten me.

If you're REALLY not Chad, and you're just a listener who witnessed the whole thing and you say I'm wrong, then WHY won't you tell the "real" story, (since I'm apparently making mine up.)

Or have you not thought it up yet?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2011 04:48PM by Taylor.

Posted by: cakes ()
Date: September 06, 2011 05:20PM

because, taylor, i've got better things to do, then go on and on and on about a minor incident at a bar. Really, its not fucking rocket science, its an investment of time i don't need to make.

Date: September 06, 2011 05:50PM

cakes Wrote:
> because, taylor, i've got better things to do,
> then go on and on and on about a minor incident at
> a bar. Really, its not fucking rocket science,
> its an investment of time i don't need to make.

I find it quite telling that you're "not Chad or anyone else involved with the show", yet this seems to be such a "hot-button" issue for you. There is obviously genuine anger coming from you about this, which is odd since you're "just a listener". For instance, I'm not mad about the issue in the slightest. I just happened to see it and reported what I saw on a forum devoted to "Big O & Dukes", (and even then, only because someone else asked).

YOU, on the other hand, seem VERY disturbed by the whole thing. Is almost like you're taking it............ personally? Then despite calling me a "douche" and a "fucking liar", you say it's "not worth your time" to clear it all up. This is especially silly since you certainly have more than enough time to post responses to my posts, (usually within 30 minutes of my postings). You apparently have time to constantly check the board, respond to my posts, call me names, but NOT ENOUGH TIME to actually prove me wrong.

Hmmm............ very interesting indeed.

Date: September 06, 2011 06:43PM

Taylor Wrote:
> cakes Wrote:
>
> I find it quite telling that you're "not Chad or
> anyone else involved with the show", yet this
> seems to be such a "hot-button" issue for you.
> There is obviously genuine anger coming from you
> about this, which is odd since you're "just a
> listener". For instance, I'm not mad about the
> issue in the slightest. I just happened to see it
> and reported what I saw on a forum devoted to "Big
> O & Dukes", (and even then, only because someone
> else asked).
>
> YOU, on the other hand, seem VERY disturbed by
> the whole thing. Is almost like you're taking
> it............ personally? Then despite calling me
> a "douche" and a "fucking liar", you say it's "not
> worth your time" to clear it all up. This is
> especially silly since you certainly have more
> than enough time to post responses to my posts,
> (usually within 30 minutes of my postings). You
> apparently have time to constantly check the
> board, respond to my posts, call me names, but NOT
> ENOUGH TIME to actually prove me wrong.
>
> Hmmm............ very interesting indeed.

You guys are both full of shit. Oscar was NOT wearing what you claimed and they did not do several Mumford covers.

Date: September 06, 2011 07:01PM

Lol, ok, Buddy. I'm sure you're right.

Date: September 06, 2011 07:35PM

Taylor Wrote:
> Lol, ok, Buddy. I'm sure you're right.

Well you were wrong on details about the night and you were wrong on the fight so... yeah, you're full of shit.

Date: September 06, 2011 08:28PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
> Taylor Wrote:
> -----
> > Lol, ok, Buddy. I'm sure you're right.
>
>
> Well you were wrong on details about the night and
> you were wrong on the fight so... yeah, you're
> full of shit.

I don't know for sure what Oscar was wearing. I told you what I thought he was wearing but I don't usually look at, memorize, and later remember what a guy that I didn't talk to at all or even meet was wearing in a bar I was at over a week ago. If you do then I salute you, You have an amazing memory.

I also didn't memorize the playlist. I remember a Cash song and a song that I thought was Mumford, but if you say there wasn't any Mumford, who am I to argue. I'm not super familiar with Mumford.

What was I "wrong" about concerning the "fight"? The fact that Chad hid behind his brother? The fact that the brother and the girl's boyfriend, (and some other guys), went to the men's room? The fact that Chad ran away and left early? It looked to me like Chad was hitting on the girl but that since I wasn't actually listening to the conversation prior to the altercation, I admitted that I had just assumed that he was.

Lastly, I wasn't there trying to memorize all of the unique details of the evening so that I could PROVE that I was there to someone on the 'net who doesn't believe me. The only things that really stand out to me about that night were the "interesting" details, e.g. the "fight". Most of my memories of the evening are centered on my Friends and the experience that I was having. The Chad thing was a blip on my Radar and did not become the focal event of my evening.

I told you what I saw & heard. That's all there is. Don't believe it if you don't want to, but my sneaking suspicion is that you and "Cakes" are either Chad or friends of his trying to quash the whole thing on his behalf.

Just remember, it was CHAD that decided to flip the story around on-air and try to cover up his douchey "running-man" act. If he hadn't mentioned it, no one would ever have been the wiser.

Date: September 06, 2011 08:39PM

Well, one thing I can say about all this is,,,last weeks show was quite a bit better than most of the recent shows,,,

And this thread has me looking foward to a show tonight if there is one,,,

So if anyone who has been posting is a member of the show, good job,,,I'm interested again,,,

Date: September 07, 2011 12:16AM

New Epsisode is up. Hope the free one is not a commercial so I can get the reloaded and not feel like a sucker.

Hatemotor Wrote:
> Well, one thing I can say about all this is,,,last
> weeks show was quite a bit better than most of the
> recent shows,,,
>
> And this thread has me looking foward to a show
> tonight if there is one,,,
>
> So if anyone who has been posting is a member of
> the show, good job,,,I'm interested again,,,

I agree the last couple of weeks the show has been quite entertaining and I am now back to checking every half hour or so on Tuesday and buying the reloadeds.

I see that this thread is getting a lot of attention too. I think Zohan my have plugged this thread even though he went out of his way not to. A seach of "Big o and Dukes" + "message board" brings this up as the third hit, meaning that this thread is very easy to find for anybody who wants to. And it's not moderated by Chad's flunkies!!
Attachments:
boad-placeholder.jpg

Date: September 07, 2011 12:17AM

New show is up on bigoanddukes.com,,,

Date: September 07, 2011 10:30AM

TheNorthman Wrote:
this
> thread is very easy to find for anybody who wants
> to. And it's not moderated by Chad's flunkies!!

Thank God for that.

Date: September 07, 2011 10:40AM

TheNorthman Wrote:
> New Epsisode is up. Hope the free one is not a
> commercial so I can get the reloaded and not feel
> like a sucker.

Absolutely. I'm tired of downloading these things and hearing them hold everything back until I pay money.

Well so far it starts with them shilling for people to buy 20 tickets to their state theater show.

> Hatemotor Wrote:
> I see that this thread is getting a lot of
> attention too. I think Zohan my have plugged this
> thread even though he went out of his way not to.
> A seach of "Big o and Dukes" + "message board"
> brings this up as the third hit, meaning that this
> thread is very easy to find for anybody who wants
> to. And it's not moderated by Chad's flunkies!!

That's the best part. Rob and Dan can't do anything. And it's probably the biggest active thread on the internet about them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2011 10:47AM by ChadIsFat.

Posted by: frankie ()
Date: September 07, 2011 11:40AM

Free show was much more on track this week, I think they realized they need to get back more to what they had on the radio

Posted by: ChadIsFatIsFat ()
Date: September 07, 2011 02:08PM

Hey Sven, you should take the initiative to post the 105.7 best of's that Chad just put a picture up of on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=2395171635537&set=a.2242552620157.2134491.1138327999&type=1&theater

Date: September 07, 2011 02:21PM

ChadIsFatIsFat Wrote:
> Hey Sven, you should take the initiative to post
> the 105.7 best of's that Chad just put a picture
> up of on facebook.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=23951716
> 35537&set=a.2242552620157.2134491.1138327999&type=
> 1&theater

First, I assume you think I'm Sven because you are imitating my name? I'm not and have nothing to do with the show other than going to a few live events once in a while.

Second, 105.7?

Third, a broken link?

Posted by: HUh ()
Date: September 07, 2011 02:43PM

Mr. Sisson is a phenomenal fighter be careful, you may break a hand on his face.

Date: September 07, 2011 06:53PM

HUh Wrote:
> Mr. Sisson is a phenomenal fighter be careful, you
> may break a hand on his face.

Your hand might get stuck in his jowls.

Date: September 07, 2011 08:55PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
> ChadIsFatIsFat Wrote:
> -----
> > Hey Sven, you should take the initiative to
> post
> > the 105.7 best of's that Chad just put a
> picture
> > up of on facebook.
> >
> >
Yeah, people of accused have ChadIsFat of being Mike O'Meara, Oscar Santana, Chad Dukes and now Sven Lloyed!!!

He's really Drab T-Shirt.

Just kidding. I'm about 99% certain ChadIsFat is just some random listener/fan who has had some limited interaction with them at a few events.

@ChadIsFat--the link in your post is broken but the link in the post by ChadIsFatIsFat is not. strange...

was 105.7 the station they were on in AZ?? Baltimore??

and Are there any other active threads about BOAD? I've looked and this is the only one I've found.

Date: September 07, 2011 09:20PM

TheNorthman Wrote:

> Yeah, people of accused have ChadIsFat of being
> Mike O'Meara, Oscar Santana, Chad Dukes and now
> Sven Lloyed!!!
>
> He's really Drab T-Shirt.
>
> Just kidding. I'm about 99% certain ChadIsFat is
> just some random listener/fan who has had some
> limited interaction with them at a few events.
>
> @ChadIsFat--the link in your post is broken but
> the link in the post by ChadIsFatIsFat is not.
> strange...
>
> was 105.7 the station they were on in AZ??
> Baltimore??
>
> and Are there any other active threads about BOAD?
> I've looked and this is the only one I've found.

Finally people figured it out. I am Drabby.

I probably quoted him before he fixed the link.

I don't know what he means by 105.7.

There used to be some on their board and there may be one on the junkies board but they are rarely used.

Ok the new reloaded is worth it for Chad talking about how fucking fat he is.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2011 09:23PM by ChadIsFat.

Date: September 07, 2011 09:42PM

fat-Chad talking about how fat he is. sweeeet!!

I love those epidosed. Definately about to go get reloaded right now.

And yeah I know about the junkies message board and that from time to time people post about BOAD's topics but, like you said, that thread gets very little traffic.

Date: September 07, 2011 10:16PM

Date: September 07, 2011 10:22PM

wow, oscar...i've lost respect for the man. hes a good-looking dude (no homo) with the latino suave. he's stooping down way too low on this one.

and didn't oscar used to smoke cigarettes? seems like his answer "no way" wouldn't fit an ex-smoker...maybe im wrong altogether on that one, but i seem to remember back in the AZ and early JFK days chad making jokes about oscar running outside to smoke during breaks and shit

Posted by: Flippo ()
Date: September 07, 2011 10:40PM

Wow, a little creepy that some of us are searching for dudes on match.com. And posting pictures of how fat Chad is and complain how shit the show has got, yet still listen. Maybe Oscar is on match.com to bang as many woman as he can? I hear its a hookup sight anyway, he is getting alot of heat from hooking up with listeners. But yeah, I would love to hear you explain what you were doing searching for dudes on match.com.

Posted by: Frankie ()
Date: September 07, 2011 11:35PM

Oscar mentioned he was on there during the show (may have been during reloaded) kind of amusing because Chad joked that a listener would find oscars profile almost immediately and there it is....

I think Oscar is a lot more emotionally fragile from the whole Kara mess than he lets on. Regardless of how much of a ho-bag she was Oscar was mentally preparing to get married and presumably be done looking for a new relationship. It seems like he is scrambling now to find anything he can and lock it down because he thinks time is running out for him to have a married life and a kid. Oscar's 33 and if he wants to have a kid while he's a "normal" age he needs to meet a new mrs Santana ASAP. I've seen guys that age get panicky and end up marrying some real trolls...

Date: September 07, 2011 11:56PM

@Flippo: I listened to this week's reloaded episode tonight and Oscar spent a good chunk of time talking about how he was on match and even gave out his profile name. So all I had to do was type in his user name on a search of the website and I found it instantly. If you want to call that "searching for dudes on match.com", so be it.

And, while I have been critical of the show in the past, you are correct that I still listen because I am a fan of the show. In my opinion, being critical of something and being a fan of something are not mutually exclusive. I, like many other posters here, was just a little dissapointed when the show was heading downward because I know that they can do much better.

Thankfully the show seems to be doing better now and I am back to getting the reloaded every week. But, as FFXU is not under the control of the BOAD camp I am allowed to be both a fan and critic of the show.

Posted by: ZohanCanLickMyBalls ()
Date: September 08, 2011 12:03AM

I don't understand why the BOAD crew takes the criticism so personally. I don't hate MOST of them as people, just as characters on a show.

Posted by: RadioFan ()
Date: September 08, 2011 12:43AM

hatebreed_frickin_rules Wrote:
> wow, oscar...i've lost respect for the man. hes a
> good-looking dude (no homo) with the latino suave.
> he's stooping down way too low on this one.
>

Why have you lost respect for him? I know several guys that have had good luck with meeting nice girls online. One good friend of mine met his wife online.

If Oscar was trolling for girls in a bar there would be a picture of that and people would be talking crap about that too.

Sometimes they can't win.

Date: September 08, 2011 01:39AM

maybe you are correct, and maybe i shouldn't be so quick to judge.

The whole online dating thing just seems like a joke to me when i put it in the context of life. Companies want to make a profit off of the idea that has been drilled into our minds as humans that we need to find love, get married, and have kids. If we dont do this, we are told we will be lonely and we will be different than everyone else. Love is a beautiful thing, and when it comes along it should be embraced. it should not, however, be something that is sought to the extent of having a web site purely to find love. I'm not sure I'm being clear or getting my point across fully, but I just have a problem with people profiting from the idea of love, and the idea that we need to find it. It's like Valentines Day. It's a holiday made up to sell cards and gifts and chocolates to tell people we love them. shouldn't you tell your loved ones that you love them as often as possible anyways? and shouldnt this be done (most of the time) without the use of gifts and cards?

but to keep on topic with this thread, I thought both shows were really good this week. they seem to have a few really good shows followed by a few shows where it seems maybe they are reigning it in. I guess thats just going to be the ebb and flow of the show, and I'm okay with it.

Date: September 08, 2011 11:23AM

Flippo Wrote:
> Wow, a little creepy that some of us are searching
> for dudes on match.com. And posting pictures of
> how fat Chad is and complain how shit the show has
> got, yet still listen. Maybe Oscar is on match.com
> to bang as many woman as he can? I hear its a
> hookup sight anyway, he is getting alot of heat
> from hooking up with listeners. But yeah, I would
> love to hear you explain what you were doing
> searching for dudes on match.com.

What's this about Oscar getting heat for hooking up with listeners? Is this true? I hadn't heard anything about it. If it REALLY IS true then Kara must have fucked him up worse than was thought.

I kinda hope it's not true. There's nothing sadder than a D.J. who hooks up with women he meets from the radio show.

Date: September 08, 2011 11:35AM

> maybe you are correct, and maybe i shouldn't be so
> quick to judge.
>
> The whole online dating thing just seems like a
> joke to me when i put it in the context of life.
> Companies want to make a profit off of the idea
> that has been drilled into our minds as humans
> that we need to find love, get married, and have
> kids. If we dont do this, we are told we will be
> lonely and we will be different than everyone
> else. Love is a beautiful thing, and when it comes
> along it should be embraced. it should not,
> however, be something that is sought to the extent
> of having a web site purely to find love. I'm not
> sure I'm being clear or getting my point across
> fully, but I just have a problem with people
> profiting from the idea of love, and the idea that
> we need to find it. It's like Valentines Day. It's
> a holiday made up to sell cards and gifts and
> chocolates to tell people we love them. shouldn't
> you tell your loved ones that you love them as
> often as possible anyways? and shouldnt this be
> done (most of the time) without the use of gifts
> and cards?
>

I agree with most of this, but there are also free dating sites out there that seem to work just about as solidly as the "for-pay" ones. In fact, if you're willing to pay for your dating site (Match.com, e-Harmony) then chances are you've tried the for-free ones and are now more desperate to find someone. This might be the case for 'ol Ciao-Ciao "Happy Feet" Santana.

Date: September 08, 2011 12:08PM

Taylor Wrote:
>
> What's this about Oscar getting heat for hooking
> up with listeners? Is this true? I hadn't heard
> anything about it. If it REALLY IS true then Kara
> must have fucked him up worse than was thought.
>
> I kinda hope it's not true. There's nothing sadder
> than a D.J. who hooks up with women he meets from
> the radio show.

Hate to break it to you but they ALL hook up with listeners. Oscar and Chad did it all the time in the past. Oscar is single again so he's back to doing it.

Date: September 08, 2011 12:25PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
> Taylor Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > What's this about Oscar getting heat for
> hooking
> > up with listeners? Is this true? I hadn't heard
> > anything about it. If it REALLY IS true then
> Kara
> > must have fucked him up worse than was thought.
>
> >
> > I kinda hope it's not true. There's nothing
> sadder
> > than a D.J. who hooks up with women he meets
> from
> > the radio show.
>
> Hate to break it to you but they ALL hook up with
> listeners. Oscar and Chad did it all the time in
> the past. Oscar is single again so he's back to
> doing it.

You "hate to break it to me"? Lol, you're a pissy little fucker aren't you? :)

It seems like a hollow sort of existence, hooking up with random women who are desperate and low enough in their own self-esteem that they give themselves away to a guy who is on the radio for no other reason.

I was expressing my hope that it's not true because it would be hollow for Oscar and in the final examination, might make him feel even worse than he did before. I had wished for better things for him. I would think that YOU would want better for him too since you seem to like him.

Posted by: DickFor ()
Date: September 08, 2011 01:17PM

> wow, oscar...i've lost respect for the man. hes a
> good-looking dude (no homo) with the latino suave.
> he's stooping down way too low on this one.
>
> and didn't oscar used to smoke cigarettes? seems
> like his answer "no way" wouldn't fit an
> ex-smoker...maybe im wrong altogether on that one,
> but i seem to remember back in the AZ and early
> JFK days chad making jokes about oscar running
> outside to smoke during breaks and shit

didnt oscar bang out Kara Lee? the junkette chick who would stand outside holding poster boards for "junkette carwashes" (laim) ...i would tonguepunch kara's ass alll nite! awesome...where the fuck is she now anyway?

Date: September 08, 2011 01:57PM

DickFor Wrote:
> hatebreed_frickin_rules Wrote:
> -----
> > wow, oscar...i've lost respect for the man. hes
> a
> > good-looking dude (no homo) with the latino
> suave.
> > he's stooping down way too low on this one.
> >
> > and didn't oscar used to smoke cigarettes?
> seems
> > like his answer "no way" wouldn't fit an
> > ex-smoker...maybe im wrong altogether on that
> one,
> > but i seem to remember back in the AZ and early
> > JFK days chad making jokes about oscar running
> > outside to smoke during breaks and shit
>
>
> didnt oscar bang out Kara Lee? the junkette chick
> who would stand outside holding poster boards for
> "junkette carwashes" (laim) ...i would tonguepunch
> kara's ass alll nite! awesome...where the fuck is
> she now anyway?

They were datng for several years. Oscar found out she cheated on him with Matt Hardy(the wrestler) so he dumped her. Yes the same kara who was a junkette.

I have no clue what she is doing now. I think she is still doing bikini contests and i heard Oscar say that she was working at the same office that he does. That was several months ago though.

Date: September 08, 2011 02:06PM

Taylor Wrote:
> You "hate to break it to me"? Lol, you're a pissy
> little fucker aren't you? :)
>
> It seems like a hollow sort of existence, hooking
> up with random women who are desperate and low
> enough in their own self-esteem that they give
> themselves away to a guy who is on the radio for
> no other reason.
>
> I was expressing my hope that it's not true
> because it would be hollow for Oscar and in the
> final examination, might make him feel even worse
> than he did before. I had wished for better things
> for him. I would think that YOU would want better
> for him too since you seem to like him.

I think Oscar is normally a dick who is REALLY full of himself. Christ, I've seen him out pulling the whole DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM routine plenty of times in Glover Park.

Date: September 08, 2011 02:45PM

Taylor Wrote:
> Flippo Wrote:
> -----

> I kinda hope it's not true. There's nothing sadder
> than a D.J. who hooks up with women he meets from
> the radio show.

Correction...There is something sadder than a DJ who hooks up with women he meets from his radio show: A PODCASTER wannabe DJ that hooks up with listeners of his show...

Date: September 08, 2011 03:08PM

hatebreed_frickin_rules wrote
>
>
>
> Correction...There is something sadder than a DJ
> who hooks up with women he meets from his radio
> show: A PODCASTER wannabe DJ that hooks up with
> listeners of his show...

Ouch!

The man's got a point though.

Posted by: Oscar, Grow Up ()
Date: September 08, 2011 03:33PM

I don't think he's "looking to settle down" if he only wants to meet girls who are way younger than him. He's like 34 and he wants someone "21-30"? He clearly learned nothing from the Kara debacle if he really thinks any 21-year-old girls on match.com are looking to settle down. Hopefully he's on there just to bang a bunch of broads and get it out of his system. If he wants a serious relationship he's gonna have to realize these 22-year-old models/club rats aren't the way to go. I mean, duh. Don't know why that's so hard to figure out, but he's not the brightest bulb on the tree.

Date: September 08, 2011 03:49PM

Taylor Wrote:
> hatebreed_frickin_rules wrote
> >
> >
> >
> > Correction...There is something sadder than a
> DJ
> > who hooks up with women he meets from his radio
> > show: A PODCASTER wannabe DJ that hooks up with
> > listeners of his show...
>
> Ouch!
>
> The man's got a point though.

Well, he IS a recording artist...

16913131.jpg

Posted by: Banana ()
Date: September 08, 2011 11:54PM

If Dukes really felt threatened at the bar and thinks he's dealing with crazy people, why doesn't he fear they might come to his house? Didn't they group visit Donald in Oscars apartment building?

Date: September 09, 2011 12:42AM

Banana Wrote:
> If Dukes really felt threatened at the bar and
> thinks he's dealing with crazy people, why doesn't
> he fear they might come to his house? Didn't they
> group visit Donald in Oscars apartment building?

I don't think Dukes is worried about them coming to his house. The man has loaded firearms within arms reach in every room of the "DukesStar".

Date: September 09, 2011 10:20AM

Banana Wrote:
> If Dukes really felt threatened at the bar and
> thinks he's dealing with crazy people, why doesn't
> he fear they might come to his house? Didn't they
> group visit Donald in Oscars apartment building?

Like Yabels said, if they came to his house that would be one of the biggest mistakes they ever made in their life. Guy has access to guns in every room.

Date: September 09, 2011 01:21PM

Yeah Chad is always talking about how many firearms he has. Chad is fucking crazy when it comes to home security. He said on one of his podcasts that one night when he was having people over, he told them to make sure that they rang and knocked on the door extra loud and then announce their prescence when they opened the door so Chad would know not to shoot them!!

This was on a night when he was EXPECTING to have a bunch of people over to watch a UFC or WWE event. I can only imagine what would happen if he woke up in the middle of the night and heard some people creeping around outside his door. I doubt he would ask questions before shooting.

I also imagine that these people know all of this and know that any type of home invasion is likely to turn into a life or death altercation. A rational person would almost certainly decide not to pursue such a course of action.

I don't know how crazy these people are or how serious the beef is. If they are as crazy as Chad has implied who knows what they might do.

I feel like this is not really that big a deal though. I mean what happened? Chad got drunk and ran his mouth to some chick and cursed her out? (I dont know if that is true but some people on this board have said that) Is that really something that a normal person would hunt somebody down over? I think not.

Date: September 09, 2011 06:06PM

TheNorthman Wrote:

> I feel like this is not really that big a deal
> though. I mean what happened? Chad got drunk and
> ran his mouth to some chick and cursed her out? (I
> dont know if that is true but some people on this
> board have said that) Is that really something
> that a normal person would hunt somebody down
> over? I think not.

I don't think Chad was drunk actually but in the end, that's pretty much the story. No one is going to stalk someone down because of it.

Posted by: Ican'tbelieveimissblueshorts ()
Date: September 09, 2011 06:26PM

Chad is definitely blowing this whole thing out of proportions and I'd likely say it's a safe bet he's largely responsible for it. While I doubt he tried to hit on the chick or anything, I wouldn't be surprised if he got mad at the girl for a little thing that a normal person would brush off and caused boyfriend to get all riled up.

Date: September 10, 2011 10:41PM

1000 posts

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2011 10:43PM by TheNorthman.

Pages: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 95

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.