HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: slam man. ()
Date: October 31, 2021 12:34PM

Everyone I meet in Fairfax seems to be a big liberal. Why is that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: Jake. ()
Date: October 31, 2021 03:31PM

Fairfax county is well educated. Well educated people are liberal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: Jake’s Stoopid ()
Date: October 31, 2021 03:43PM

Given what passes for “education” these days is overpriced, useless, illiterate indoctrination to stupidity, you’re absolutely right.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: Jake. ()
Date: October 31, 2021 03:53PM

Jake’s Stoopid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Given what passes for “education” these days
> is overpriced, useless, illiterate indoctrination
> to stupidity, you’re absolutely right.

So, you could not get into a decent school huh?. There is nothing wrong with NVCC. The world needs cubicle clowns too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: Mark j ()
Date: October 31, 2021 04:48PM

Sorry, just because you can get thru college, does not mean you are a libtard. I have 2 masters degrees and credits towards a
P had.., I am far from being a libtard.

It is very hard to make friends here,. I have no interest in being friends with libtards

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: October 31, 2021 05:07PM

I would say 25% progressive, 20% non-progressive liberal, 30% moderate and 25% combined conservatives. Possibly the progressive and non-progressive liberal numbers are reversed.

Twenty years ago it was roughly 1/3 combined liberal, 1/3 moderate and 1/3 combined conservative.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: nfncnnw ()
Date: October 31, 2021 05:29PM

I’d say NOVA is 75% Libtard. 3 out of 4 random people are Libs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: Human Tripod2 ()
Date: October 31, 2021 05:37PM

Just like Fairfax's voter rolls, NOVA is 107% liberal...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: PDYVY ()
Date: October 31, 2021 05:41PM

I believe there are a lot more conservatives than you realize, but thanks to the past 4 years of Trump, many traditional conservatives are afraid to admit it, because they will be lumped in with the Trump crazies. I’ve learned a lot of conservatives around here speak in code to ID each other.

I also believe there are a significant number of younger people in the area who just believe what the mainstream media tell them to believe. They;lol grow out of that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: fear first ()
Date: October 31, 2021 05:44PM

PDYVY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I believe there are a lot more conservatives than
> you realize, but thanks to the past 4 years of
> Trump, many traditional conservatives are afraid
> to admit it, because they will be lumped in with
> the Trump crazies. I’ve learned a lot of
> conservatives around here speak in code to ID each
> other.
>
> I also believe there are a significant number of
> younger people in the area who just believe what
> the mainstream media tell them to believe.
> They;lol grow out of that.

That is the thing about conservatives, they are all cowards.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: mcj3c ()
Date: October 31, 2021 09:52PM

PDYVY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I believe there are a lot more conservatives than
> you realize, but thanks to the past 4 years of
> Trump, many traditional conservatives are afraid
> to admit it, because they will be lumped in with
> the Trump crazies. I’ve learned a lot of
> conservatives around here speak in code to ID each
> other.

Given that most liberals think this area is 90% liberal that might be a good bet. If however you are implying that there are more conservatives than liberals in this area, you are way off the mark. This area never has been a bastion for Reagan or post-Reagan conservativism. It was an area where Republicans could do well thanks to pre-Reagan Republican government workers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: unhinged libtards ()
Date: October 31, 2021 11:22PM

fear first Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> PDYVY Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I believe there are a lot more conservatives
> than
> > you realize, but thanks to the past 4 years of
> > Trump, many traditional conservatives are
> afraid
> > to admit it, because they will be lumped in
> with
> > the Trump crazies. I’ve learned a lot of
> > conservatives around here speak in code to ID
> each
> > other.
> >
> > I also believe there are a significant number
> of
> > younger people in the area who just believe
> what
> > the mainstream media tell them to believe.
> > They;lol grow out of that.
>
> That is the thing about conservatives, they are
> all cowards.

Right on brother. We need to keep the darkies away. Terry is our man!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: golly gee whiz ()
Date: October 31, 2021 11:28PM

I would say that maybe 70% of Fairfax County identified as Democrat before Joe Biden, maybe many thought that they were liberals. But they have come to realize that they aren't the good little Commies that they thought they were. Socialism sucks. Dictators suck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: Enigma1 ()
Date: November 01, 2021 01:28AM

Something I’ve never quite figured out; Fairfax is overwhelmingly liberal but Fairfax underground is 99.999% nazi shit heads or adjacent nazi shit heads. No clue how that happened.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: No More Like 60% ()
Date: November 01, 2021 01:49AM

But that's 15% too many to see any sanity in county schools operations come back

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: Liberalism Fairfax And The USA ()
Date: November 01, 2021 02:14AM

Have seen the rise of the mental illness of Liberalism since the Vietnam War started the serious troop weekly death counts back in 1967

We are still seeing the effects of that war which empowered Liberalism because it made people distrust our government but then they became Democrats due to the insanity of liberalism and use of drugs as the mass medias /Hollywood influence was pro Democrat even then .

Liberalism has taken over our government by importation of millions of voting immigrants who don't care about our birth as a nation or our constitution thus they vote in record numbers for Democrats plus the power of drugs abortion and public assistance for Americans by birth who are destroying our nation with Liberalism turned into communism with their votes.

Democrats started and escalated the Vietnam war fighting and Republicans had to get us out of it, now well over 50 years ago but liberals can not see that today and the old liberals were budding communists by nature then

Khrushchev told us in 1959 "We will bury you" But who knew it would be our own people who would be doing the digging , the communist leftist Marxists aided by the votes of the mental case liberals , the weakest most easily fooled people on planet earth ! Just look at how many unfaithful so called "servants of the people" who showed themselves who they really are so well when president Trump was in office ! All liberals and communists !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: century at hand ()
Date: November 01, 2021 03:12PM

Liberalism Fairfax And The USA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have seen the rise of the mental illness of
> Liberalism since the Vietnam War started the
> serious troop weekly death counts back in 1967
>
> We are still seeing the effects of that war which
> empowered Liberalism because it made people
> distrust our government but then they became
> Democrats due to the insanity of liberalism and
> use of drugs as the mass medias /Hollywood
> influence was pro Democrat even then .
>
> Liberalism has taken over our government by
> importation of millions of voting immigrants who
> don't care about our birth as a nation or our
> constitution thus they vote in record numbers for
> Democrats plus the power of drugs abortion and
> public assistance for Americans by birth who are
> destroying our nation with Liberalism turned into
> communism with their votes.
>
> Democrats started and escalated the Vietnam war
> fighting and Republicans had to get us out of it,
> now well over 50 years ago but liberals can not
> see that today and the old liberals were budding
> communists by nature then
>
> Khrushchev told us in 1959 "We will bury you" But
> who knew it would be our own people who would be
> doing the digging , the communist leftist Marxists
> aided by the votes of the mental case liberals ,
> the weakest most easily fooled people on planet
> earth ! Just look at how many unfaithful so called
> "servants of the people" who showed themselves who
> they really are so well when president Trump was
> in office ! All liberals and communists !

Why are you such a coward?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: Discerning AA ()
Date: November 02, 2021 10:32AM

+1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: Dems are Pedos and Perverts ()
Date: November 02, 2021 10:50AM

Most liberals are needy people who want to be accepted by their professors, they cannot think for themselves and have an underlying mental condition. They approve of pedos and pervs because they have been indoctrinated that those things are OK.
They hate themselves and anyone who is a productive normal citizen. Dont ever move to Fairfax or Loudoun counties, they are run by pedos and perverts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: unwanted , You ()
Date: November 02, 2021 10:56AM

Dems are Pedos and Perverts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Most liberals are needy people who want to be
> accepted by their professors, they cannot think
> for themselves and have an underlying mental
> condition. They approve of pedos and pervs because
> they have been indoctrinated that those things are
> OK.
> They hate themselves and anyone who is a
> productive normal citizen. Dont ever move to
> Fairfax or Loudoun counties, they are run by pedos
> and perverts.

Another coward tries desperately to communicate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: Tomthomas ()
Date: November 02, 2021 09:43PM

Not 90% but overwhelming liberal. Redneck Trump type people tend to be less educated, easily susceptible to conspiracy theories, and don’t read.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: Brandon1 ()
Date: November 02, 2021 09:51PM

Let's go Brandon!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: Stereotypes ()
Date: November 02, 2021 10:02PM

Tomthomas Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not 90% but overwhelming liberal. Redneck Trump
> type people tend to be less educated, easily
> susceptible to conspiracy theories, and don’t
> read.


You must be ignorant to stereotype people the way you have done. If that is true, that means libtards like you who voted for Biden molest little girls, shit themselves, and have sons who snort meth and fuck their brothers wives. But I’m guessing you don’t do all of that, right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: silydilly ()
Date: November 13, 2021 06:42PM

Define educated? I gots me an college edumahcation and I would not consider myself a liberal, too sheepish.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Date: November 13, 2021 06:57PM

Jake. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fairfax county is well educated. Well educated
> people are liberal.

This.

For example, Warren County is conservative and filled with HS drop-out meth heads. Basically Youngkin’s base.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Date: November 13, 2021 07:25PM

liberals have the whitest white boy agenda known to man....thats why they support the dykes, faggots and pedophiles at black lives matter!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: Vocal Lib ()
Date: November 14, 2021 08:59AM

We are loud and control the media and use the schools to advance our socialist agenda. If there is any opposition or facts that don't support our narrative, we call them racists. We love the darkness of our agenda rather than the light of truth. Fairfax County is really about 20% liberal, 30% conservative and 50% moderate. That is why Glenn Youngkin won. The silent majority of normal people are afraid to speak because we have done such a great job of intimidation. I think we were overconfident and we were exposed. I am afraid we will lose the House in 2022 . Fortunately we will keep the black vote. Just let them think we care and bring up Donald Trump and tell them they aren't black enough and sell outs if they vote Republican. You can tell we really don't care about diversity because the Republicans have a black Lt. Gov and a Hispanic attorney general. We will have to sow more racial division to counteract that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: Mary L from the IRS ()
Date: November 14, 2021 04:11PM

I act like a huge cunt to everyone because I was born ugly with a weak chin and huge teeth. I get off of abusing the tiny bit of power my government job gives me. I have no clue what I am doing and take months that turn into years to finish assignments. I hold meetings with all sorts of people and take many notes and don’t know what is going on. I abused my students and parents as a teacher and abuse government employees now. It makes me happy to make other people feel bad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Would you say that Fairfax county is 90% liberal?
Posted by: Swear to God ()
Date: November 22, 2021 10:45PM

Liberalism Fairfax And The USA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Democrats started and escalated the Vietnam war
> fighting

Saying Democrats started the Vietnam War would be like saying the U.S. started WW2 by patrolling against U-Boats in the western Atlantic Ocean. The war in Vietnam started entirely independent of American much less Democratic efforts. It is tempting to say that American involvement started when U.S. troops went ashore under LBJ. Americans were already dying in IndoChina during the Eisenhower administration when U.S. Special Forces, the CIA and Air America were operating in the area.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
       **  ********  **      **  ********    ******  
       **  **        **  **  **  **     **  **    ** 
       **  **        **  **  **  **     **  **       
       **  ******    **  **  **  ********   **       
 **    **  **        **  **  **  **     **  **       
 **    **  **        **  **  **  **     **  **    ** 
  ******   ********   ***  ***   ********    ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.