HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
equipment and installation
Posted by: Brandy65 ()
Date: October 16, 2021 04:10PM

New equipment has come to our plant, there are not enough people to install it, we urgently need mechanical contractors who work officially with documents, how to find and how to choose?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: equipment and installation
Posted by: Jose and Pedro ()
Date: October 16, 2021 04:55PM

We and my amigos can help you out

Posted by: Bandito4 ()
Date: October 16, 2021 05:34PM

Brandy65 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> New equipment has come to our plant, there are not
> enough people to install it, we urgently need
> mechanical contractors who work officially with
> documents, how to find and how to choose?

I'd better help you)) I won't tell you exactly where to look for them, but it is desirable that they have special software, and you have an application from their company where you could give clear tasks, chat and much more. I know that such software is developed https://fieldcomplete.com/industries/mechanical-contractor-software because I have seen the same with utility contractors.

Date: October 29, 2021 05:32AM

As in any business, a beginner, in order to achieve results, needs at least the skills necessary to learn how to trade cryptocurrency. As a maximum, do it competently: listen to advice in order to learn from positive experiences and not repeat mistakes. You may have a very fast computer, but if the processor is not optimized for mining, you are unlikely to get bitcoins in an amount sufficient to cover the cost of the electricity consumed. Very powerful processors called ASICs are sold at a price of thousands of dollars apiece and are specially designed for mining certain cryptocurrencies.

Posted by: Shakran88 ()
Date: October 29, 2021 05:35AM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.