HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I just realized something very funny... Terry McAuliffe is going to have to campaign in Loudoun County soon
Posted by: Get ready get ready ()
Date: October 14, 2021 05:26AM

Think he'll get a heckle or two?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just realized something very funny... Terry McAuliffe is going to have to campaign in Loudoun County soon
Posted by: Terrytardz! Lolz! ()
Date: October 14, 2021 07:06AM

Terry is a carpet bagging faggot.

Re: I just realized something very funny... Terry McAuliffe is going to have to campaign in Loudoun County soon
Posted by: blanche ()
Date: October 14, 2021 07:21AM

The Democrats had a table at the Wakefield/Audrey Moore Farmers' Market yesterday for the first time this summer.

Wonder if some internal polling didn't look good for Terry.

Oh please!!!

He's bringing in "Dr." Jill, Barrry O, and Stacey "I'm the governor of GA" Abrams to campaign for him this weekend.

Posted by: The election was stolen! ()
Date: October 14, 2021 07:38AM

Stacy Abrams is so ironic. She got blasted by like 50k votes and is still whining that she was robbed by the crooked white man.

Posted by: Heckler ()
Date: October 14, 2021 08:15AM

It will be hilarious

Posted by: Bethy ()
Date: October 17, 2021 10:13PM

Beth Barts can't wait to give him a BIG wet one!!!!!!!

Posted by: I want her ()
Date: October 17, 2021 10:44PM

Does anyone know if she does anal?

Posted by: Beth Barts ()
Date: October 17, 2021 11:16PM

All 280 lbs of her.

Posted by: Translator ()
Date: October 18, 2021 12:32AM

Richmond Tigers

Posted by: Democrat Slaveowners ()
Date: October 19, 2021 09:26PM

Beth Barts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All 280 lbs of her.

Hey be kind. She drinks diet coke, she is down to 279

Posted by: Woody Kane ()
Date: October 20, 2021 09:30PM

What an ugly troll.

Posted by: DNC are Domestic Terrorist ()
Date: October 23, 2021 08:12AM

It's all falling apart. Voted yesterday at the Gov Center. Stood around for a while talking to the guy handing out Republican voting guides. In the time I stood there 31 people took a Republican guide, only 3 took a Democrat.

It's going to be a clean swipe for the Republican ticket.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.