HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
are there still any "stupid laws" that's still on the books in Fairfax county?
Posted by: Mikoyan ()
Date: June 13, 2007 01:41PM

are there still any "stupid laws" that's still on the books in Fairfax county?
http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/virginia/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are there still any "stupid laws" that's still on the books in Fairfax county?
Posted by: trogdor! ()
Date: June 13, 2007 10:43PM

That site is just about freaking worthless. How about this:

§ 18.2-372. "Obscene" defined.

The word "obscene" where it appears in this article shall mean that which, considered as a whole, has as its dominant theme or purpose an appeal to the prurient interest in sex, that is, a shameful or morbid interest in nudity, sexual conduct, sexual excitement, excretory functions or products thereof or sadomasochistic abuse, and which goes substantially beyond customary limits of candor in description or representation of such matters and which, taken as a whole, does not have serious literary, artistic, political or scientific value.

Bunch of obscene stuff is illegal. As Bill Hicks once said, the description above sounds like almost every advertisement I've ever seen.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2007 11:07PM by trogdor!.

Re: are there still any "stupid laws" that's still on the books in Fairfax county?
Posted by: trogdor! ()
Date: June 13, 2007 11:05PM

Oh, and don't forget, oral sex, whether heterosexual or homo, is a felony and will get you 5 years in the clink. So much for the inalienable Rights of Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. You're all a bunch of damn felons.

§ 18.2-361. Crimes against nature; penalty.

A. If any person carnally knows in any manner any brute animal, or carnally knows any male or female person by the anus or by or with the mouth, or voluntarily submits to such carnal knowledge, he or she shall be guilty of a Class 6 felony, except as provided in subsection B.

Posted by: Robert ()
Date: June 14, 2007 01:10AM

I think 50 years ago, miscegenation was illegal in Fairfax. Of course, I don't agree with it.

I just don't think classes should mix.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: June 14, 2007 10:16PM

Robert Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> I just don't think classes should mix.

Every time I read one of your posts, I thank the flying spaghetti monster that only a blind, deaf and mentally retarded woman would ever agree to bear your child. There will be no Meade Skelton Junior to carry on your views.

Posted by: Jk'son ()
Date: December 14, 2007 02:18PM

Laws are not specific to FFX county only. It applies to everyone throughout the commonwealth. There are however city/county ordinance which are specific to that place, ie. loitering, noise pollution.

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: December 14, 2007 04:18PM

Genevieve Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Robert Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > I just don't think classes should mix.
>
> Every time I read one of your posts, I thank the
> flying spaghetti monster that only a blind, deaf
> and mentally retarded woman would ever agree to
> bear your child. There will be no Meade Skelton
> Junior to carry on your views.

emthup.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.