HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Yo-yo Youngkin (R-Imbecile) supports pedophilia!
Posted by: Lifelong Republican! ()
Date: October 02, 2021 04:35AM

Yo-yo Youngkin has been under investigation for sexually harassing interns!

Yep, just another republican pervert!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo-yo Youngkin (R-Imbecile) supports pedophilia!
Posted by: Just another lying republicunt ()
Date: October 02, 2021 04:40AM

Youngkin says in a video that he can't discuss abortion on the campaign trail too much or risk turning away the commonwealth's independent voters.


Virginians deserve the truth from Glenn, but he's made clear we'll only get it behind closed doors. Now Glenn needs to tell us: what else is he hiding?

Just another lying republicunt

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo-yo Youngkin (R-Imbecile) supports pedophilia!
Posted by: This Checks Out ()
Date: October 02, 2021 04:49AM

Just another lying republicunt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Youngkin says in a video that he can't discuss
> abortion on the campaign trail too much or risk
> turning away the commonwealth's independent
> voters.
>
>
> Virginians deserve the truth from Glenn, but he's
> made clear we'll only get it behind closed doors.
> Now Glenn needs to tell us: what else is he
> hiding?
>
> Just another lying republicunt

This Checks Out

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo-yo Youngkin (R-Imbecile) supports pedophilia!
Posted by: No Lies Detected! ()
Date: October 03, 2021 05:12AM

This Checks Out Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just another lying republicunt Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Youngkin says in a video that he can't discuss
> > abortion on the campaign trail too much or risk
> > turning away the commonwealth's independent
> > voters.
> >
> >
> > Virginians deserve the truth from Glenn, but
> he's
> > made clear we'll only get it behind closed doors.
> > Now Glenn needs to tell us: what else is he
> > hiding?
> >
> > Just another lying republicunt
>
> This Checks Out


No Lies Detected!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo-yo Youngkin (R-Imbecile) supports pedophilia!
Posted by: Yo-yo Youngkin Is A Loser ()
Date: October 04, 2021 05:36AM

Yo-yo Youngkin Is A Loser

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo-yo Youngkin (R-Imbecile) supports pedophilia!
Date: October 04, 2021 04:40PM

The important thing is the state legislature and the AG.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo-yo Youngkin (R-Imbecile) supports pedophilia!
Posted by: Caller of BS ()
Date: October 04, 2021 08:36PM

I don’t believe these allegations of molesting interns against Youngkin. If that were true he would be a Democrat, like Justin Fairfax the rapist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo-yo Youngkin (R-Imbecile) supports pedophilia!
Posted by: Hillary Obama Soros, Bitches! ()
Date: October 05, 2021 04:37AM

Lifelong Republican! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yo-yo Youngkin has been under investigation for
> sexually harassing interns!
>
> Yep, just another republican pervert!!


Yes ... why will yo-yo not answer questions about his raping of children.

So many GQP rape children! trunt, roy moore ... sad!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo-yo Youngkin (R-Imbecile) supports pedophilia!
Posted by: observer of the shit ()
Date: October 05, 2021 07:18AM

Every morning around 4:30am the super angry libtard arrives to bump his own threads.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo-yo Youngkin (R-Imbecile) supports pedophilia!
Posted by: GQP Are Domestic Terrorists! ()
Date: October 09, 2021 05:56AM

GQP Are Domestic Terrorists!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo-yo Youngkin (R-Imbecile) supports pedophilia!
Posted by: Vote for Terry! ()
Date: October 09, 2021 07:42AM

Vote for Terry!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo-yo Youngkin (R-Imbecile) supports pedophilia!
Posted by: Vote for Terry! ()
Date: October 09, 2021 10:05AM

Terry's lead has widened to 9 points!

Good. Decent Americans of all parties and no party, in and out of Virginia, must do all they can to achieve a 70-30 crushing of this Trump-party candidate who doesn't believe the Big Lie but contemptibly exploits it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo-yo Youngkin (R-Imbecile) supports pedophilia!
Posted by: This Checks Out! ()
Date: October 09, 2021 02:08PM

Vote for Terry! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Terry's lead has widened to 9 points!
>
> Good. Decent Americans of all parties and no
> party, in and out of Virginia, must do all they
> can to achieve a 70-30 crushing of this
> Trump-party candidate who doesn't believe the Big
> Lie but contemptibly exploits it.


This Checks Out!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo-yo Youngkin (R-Imbecile) supports pedophilia!
Posted by: Vicar of Virginia ()
Date: October 09, 2021 04:29PM

Don’t be fooled by the false promises of the incubus McAuliffe. He sacrifices children on the altar of Satan and leads a coven of witches

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo-yo Youngkin (R-Imbecile) supports pedophilia!
Posted by: Protect America! Vote Terry!! ()
Date: October 10, 2021 05:13AM

This Checks Out! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vote for Terry! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Terry's lead has widened to 9 points!
> >
> > Good. Decent Americans of all parties and no
> > party, in and out of Virginia, must do all they
> > can to achieve a 70-30 crushing of this
> > Trump-party candidate who doesn't believe the
> Big
> > Lie but contemptibly exploits it.
>
>
> This Checks Out!

Protect America! Vote Terry!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo-yo Youngkin (R-Imbecile) supports pedophilia!
Posted by: Protect Children! Vote Terry! ()
Date: October 13, 2021 06:04AM

Protect Children! Vote Terry!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo-yo Youngkin (R-Imbecile) supports pedophilia!
Posted by: Protect America! Vote Terry ()
Date: October 15, 2021 03:52AM

^ Yep, Protect America! Vote Terry!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo-yo Youngkin (R-Imbecile) supports pedophilia!
Posted by: yo-yo wants to defund FCPS! ()
Date: October 16, 2021 06:31AM

yo-yo wants to defund FCPS!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo-yo Youngkin (R-Imbecile) supports pedophilia!
Posted by: yo-yo wants to defund FCPS! ()
Date: October 17, 2021 06:25AM

yo-yo wants to defund FCPS!!
yo-yo wants to defund FCPS!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo-yo Youngkin (R-Imbecile) supports pedophilia!
Posted by: General Mahdi Real Rage Boner! ()
Date: October 18, 2021 05:24AM

trunt is a pedo!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo-yo Youngkin (R-Imbecile) supports pedophilia!
Posted by: Protect FCPS! Vote Terry!! ()
Date: October 19, 2021 07:16PM

Protect FCPS! Vote Terry!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo-yo Youngkin (R-Imbecile) supports pedophilia!
Posted by: Protect FCPS! Vote Terry!! ()
Date: October 20, 2021 04:13AM

Protect FCPS!! Vote Terry!!

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **     **  **    **   *******   **    ** 
 **     **  **     **   **  **   **     **   **  **  
 **     **  **     **    ****    **           ****   
 *********  *********     **     ********      **    
 **     **  **     **     **     **     **     **    
 **     **  **     **     **     **     **     **    
 **     **  **     **     **      *******      **    
This forum powered by Phorum.