HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Connction between FCPD and Donald Trump
Posted by: JBExtra1 ()
Date: September 23, 2021 04:03PM

So, let’s start at the beginning, and this is real folks, too strange to make up. Many years ago, I got into a pissing contest with Edwin Roessler who would later become the Chief of Police of the FCPD. He was going after my kids. He had given his word to a neighbor of mine; we will call him Ron because that was his name. He had promised to get us out of our house at 5302 Inverchapel Road because Ron did not like my two boys and their friends. I have every conviction that Ron’s true love, Debbie just wanted the house, in fact, I wonder if she is there now?

This is conjecture developed from a later event, but it is probable that both Ron and Roessler were Freemasons. Maybe during a secret handshake, Roessler got so excited that he offered up my house. I desperately tried to get FCPD to stop focusing on my children and finally decided to try to get them to focus on me. that story will require several posts by itself.

For now, I just wanted to get the story rolling. Many posts down the line, it will become clear that there is a connection between FCPD and Donald Trump. I am in the process of editing and self-publishing a novel that goes into vast detail, but I hope these posts I put up will keep you interested in what happened to me and my family and how I was able through, Rosseler’s stupidity to gain a view as to what is really happening in this country at this time.

Love Ya All
JBExtra

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Connction between FCPD and Donald Trump
Date: September 23, 2021 05:11PM

whut about the connection between descano and the evil pedophile soros?

https://freebeacon.com/politics/soros-spends-1-million-on-va-prosecutor-races/

"Soros's most recent round of donations include $580,000 to Parisa Dehghani-Tafti, a candidate for Arlington County commonwealth's attorney, and almost $400,000 to Steve Descana, a Fairfax County commonwealth's attorney candidate, for their June 11 primaries."

not discounting whut you are saying...but you throwing Trump's name in there and not offering any evidence....please offer sum....

personally, if Trump is down with the FCPD thats a good thing...since Trump is against the pedophiles and the new world order which includes forced vaccinations, forced face diapers, lockdowns etc

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2021 05:13PM by the real General Mahdi.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.