HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Does Fairfax County(or Washington area) have real crime families?(like the Sopranos)
Posted by: cluelessjill ()
Date: June 11, 2007 07:30PM

Does Fairfax County(or Washington area) have real crime families?(like the Sopranos) Excluding politicians, of course....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Does Fairfax County(or Washington area) have real crime families?(like the Sopranos)
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: June 11, 2007 07:48PM

The first post I ever made in this forum was about a crime "family" that got busted.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/12162/12162.html

It's the only time I ever heard (from a credible source) of such a thing around here, and I haven't heard of anything since then.

Re: Does Fairfax County(or Washington area) have real crime families?(like the Sopranos)
Posted by: JigSAW ()
Date: June 12, 2007 12:14AM

NO! there is no such thing as a real gangster in this area, there are alot of wannabe's though....

Posted by: Your Name ()
Date: June 12, 2007 12:25AM

I've heard the motorcycle gangs succh as Hell's Angels and Pagans are bigger than anything else.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: June 12, 2007 12:36AM

The only true gangster thugs that live in NOVA are the downtown politicians...

Posted by: david ()
Date: June 12, 2007 03:24AM

Steven actually attend Calvary Road Christian School, operated by Calvary Road Baptist church on Beulah road. He was a really nice kid. Haven't seen him in years. Crime family is taking that case a bit far.

Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: June 12, 2007 10:26AM

The Saudi and Kuwaiti oil families.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: June 12, 2007 12:00PM

Theres MS-13. theyer more down in PW county tho.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 12, 2007 01:01PM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Theres MS-13. theyer more down in PW county tho.

i do believe you mean PG county.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: cw ()
Date: June 12, 2007 05:20PM

No he means PW county. Manassas is full of gangs. Si' habla espanol

Posted by: james ()
Date: June 12, 2007 08:50PM

Cetreville, Mananas, and many parts of Northern Virginia are packed MS-13. Approximately 6,000 total in this area.They are uneducated fools that Fuck each other in the ass to be admitted into the gang.They are just a bunch of worthless ass bangers, don't put them on the same level as the Sopranos they aren't there and never will be. Tony could read, most MS-13 members are extremely ignorant. I once lived in a apartment complex in Falls church that was crawling with them (they are like little bugs, smelly little rats with poor hygiene) they stand around looking tough and screwed with the residents until some of us started openly carrying handguns.They became good neighbors then. Don't take any shit off this group of spick fags, just be ready to shoot them if they start something.

Date: June 12, 2007 09:24PM

don't put them on the same level as the Sopranos

So in other words they're more realistic than characters on a TV show.

Thoughtful analysis, and thanks for posting.

Date: June 13, 2007 08:50PM

I remember MS-13 chopped off some dudes hand in woodbridge liek 10 years ago. Thats why i said that. Come to think of it, havent really heard of them recently. But yes, they're mostly hispanic, and thus, we must stereotype them to be uneducated. They dont pull off huge robberies or anyting like that, so id have to agree.

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: June 13, 2007 08:53PM

You have a shitload of Vietnamese, Russians and El Salvadorans here. I imagine there must be organized crime elements in those communities with links to crime syndicates in their homelands.

Posted by: DirtyDeeds ()
Date: June 13, 2007 10:09PM

Try Annandale guys. They have the biggest and most powerful underground crime families in all of the nations capital area.
They are Korean and they run many illegal prostitution rings and gambling rings. They don't let anyone participate in there illegal activity that isn't a Korean. They run the place next door to the 7-11 on hummer rd. in Annandale and if you try to go in there you will find yourself in a dangerous situation.

They all have guns and are into some crooked shit. They are very rich and have many people on the take. No B.S.

They are so secretive I don't think anyone will ever bring them down. They also present themselves as weak people with nothing to hide. If you cross them or don't pay, you won't make it home.

Posted by: ya ()
Date: June 13, 2007 10:41PM

james Wrote:
> Cetreville, Mananas, and many parts of Northern
> Virginia are packed MS-13. Approximately 6,000
> total in this area.They are uneducated fools that
> Fuck each other in the ass to be admitted into the
> gang.They are just a bunch of worthless ass
> bangers, don't put them on the same level as the
> Sopranos they aren't there and never will be. Tony
> could read, most MS-13 members are extremely
> ignorant. I once lived in a apartment complex in
> Falls church that was crawling with them (they are
> like little bugs, smelly little rats with poor
> hygiene) they stand around looking tough and
> screwed with the residents until some of us
> started openly carrying handguns.They became good
> neighbors then. Don't take any shit off this group
> of spick fags, just be ready to shoot them if they
> start something.

ya Im sure you didn't have the guts to flash a weapon at a bunch of underage MS-13 bitches. I seriously doubt your story. They were probably just being good neighbors because they didnt want immigration or the police hauling them off to jail or back to el salvador.

Date: June 13, 2007 10:41PM

Try Annandale guys.

I've heard similar stories from locals about the things you said. Don't know if it's 100% true, but it's interesting. I could believe it. Thanks for posting that.

Date: June 13, 2007 10:42PM

I will back up your story about them sitting around trying to act tough. They only attack in numbers. When they are alone, pussys. I've seen it with my own eyes and even been involved in some of that falls church shit. But I havent seen MS around in years. At least not in the numbers they use to have.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 14, 2007 01:22PM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> I remember MS-13 chopped off some dudes hand in
> woodbridge liek 10 years ago. Thats why i said
> that. Come to think of it, havent really heard of
> them recently. But yes, they're mostly hispanic,
> and thus, we must stereotype them to be
> uneducated. They dont pull off huge robberies or
> anyting like that, so id have to agree.

umm... like a year ago a gang lopped off both hands of a guy. they didnt specify it was ms-12 but i dont know of any other gang that has machetes. they reattached the guys hands... but i have the feeling they didnt bring in the best doctors to actually make them functional again.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: June 14, 2007 02:16PM

If your referring to the Multiplex MS-13 Incident Gravis, I actually knew the guy somewhat in those final days of his hands. He claimed Rolling 60s and his name was Sinn. I was actually with him during New Years, three days before it happened to him. It all started over an altercation at Tysons mall when an MS member, working at the Rainforrest Cafe happened to walk into this Crip and words were exchanged.
Then on Jan 3rd I believe the crip Sinn happened to be walking with his Ex-girl and her baby along a road near the Multiplex, when a car with 4 MS members showed up. One of the members was the same guy from Rainforrest cafe. The crip told his girl to run away and he distracted MS so she could get away, and she did. As far as Sinn went he was beat brutally by all four members with machetes, trying to fihht off blows but to no avail, trying to prevent those blows cost him his fingers. He ran to multiplex but they wouldnt even let him in I heard. This could all be seen on a video monitor in the movie theatre. The Ms member, I believe his name was either Wilber or Morris, ended up getting 20 years to life. He cried at the trial. What a bitch. Serves him right.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: June 14, 2007 03:45PM

I am thinking that dirtydeeds is taking some korean schlong up the pooper. Imagine that, being owned by a korean lol.

Posted by: james ()
Date: June 15, 2007 02:15AM

I never said flashing guns, Ya. Legal Open carry is not flashing guns at them. Drive around Patrick Henry Drive for a few hours and you will see people openly carrying handguns. With respect to there not being much MS-13 activity in the area, tell that to the recently expanded Fairfax County Gang task force. They are snowed under with new cases. Three years ago Ms-13 members shot and killed a couple walking their dogs in Herdon, so people would respect the gang. Over 10 people have been murdered by Ms-13 over the last 4 years in the Metro area. In May two Ms-13 members were convicted for murdering a pregnant woman they believed to be a rival gang member. Earlier this Spring two Maryland members were convicted of rape, extortion, and murder. Last year three Ms-13 members were arrested for the abduction & murder of a woman visiting friends in Alexandria. Last Fall three members of Ms-13 including a leading hitman were arrested in Manassas after a exchange of gunfire.

Ya,You are either the Public relations official of MS or a really misinformed dumb fuck. Try reading the newspaper.

Date: June 15, 2007 12:24PM

If thats true, they are not nearly as organized or dangerous as they were a few years ago. I cant help it if your scared of 14 and 15 year old spanish kids. Bringing up cases from years ago doesnt prove shit. I'm talking about now.

Date: June 15, 2007 06:57PM

hmm. how come i never hear dof any of these Ms-13 incedents. Oh wait, were talking about MS-13. not sure what Ms-13 is. maybe one of those fake middle school wannabe "gang"s

Posted by: cw ()
Date: June 15, 2007 07:20PM

The russian gangs are into everything and they play for keeps. Just do a little reading on them. They trade in everything from strip clubs to missiles. They are not to be messed with.

Date: June 15, 2007 09:54PM

yep, i bought a couple of rpgs from them once. if we have a nuclear attack/ coup/ other disater causing civil unrest i will be ready.

Posted by: Babo sheki ()
Date: June 16, 2007 02:10PM

Do not listen to DirtyDeeds. Koreans are hardworking, resourceful, honorable business owners and citizens. Koreans are upstanding, law-abiding citizens contributing greatly to the community. The wealth Koreans have amassed in the area reflects this to be true. Do not be fooled by DirtyDeeds. All of society has it's vices, and all hands get dirtied every now and then. But nothing more than that.
There. is. no. Korean. Mafia.
Comprende?

Posted by: babo sheki takes it ()
Date: June 16, 2007 03:46PM

Babo Sheki had his shit pushed in by a Korean immigrant at the Wegmans in Fairfax.

Date: June 16, 2007 04:26PM

agreed on that one. all koreans suck at driving, which breaks several laws right there, and then of course there is driving while asian. thus all koreans are not law-abiding.

Posted by: john gotti Jr ()
Date: June 17, 2007 04:18AM

There is no Mafia ! Just ask the dumb fuckers on here that haven't read a paper all year.

Hey Ya, seriously James is right there are several MS-13 cases currently being prosecuted in Fairfax County and one in The federal court system. Massive deportations have occurred, targeting MS, but there still are a bunch of them in FAIRFAX County. When Sunset Knolls in Centreville closed last year, 15-20 Ms-13 members were living there. A friend of mine arrested several of them, multiple times. If you want to see MS-13 walk around seven corners, Patrick Henry Drive is a big MS territory. The McDonald's on the corner was the scene of a murder last year referred to above. Recently both Ms-13 members were convicted and are in Fairfax ADC awaiting sentencing. Saying we don't have a gang problem in Fairfax County is crazy.

Posted by: Joe Cracker ()
Date: June 17, 2007 01:24PM

White people don't have anything better to do than classify one entire race because of some idiots, I'm of el salvadorian decent and i was born in texas, I possess a u.s. passport also, you guys are fucking morons. Yeah my parents were here illegally after 20 years of living here both are U.S. Citizens, own several properties, pay taxes and blah blah blah...list goes on. You try to hang on to this so-called white culture of yours, but in all essence most of your children end up imitating black culture, end up mixing with a hispanic or asian women. Hey and guess what, my skin color is white :) you couldn't tell me from a white guy or El Salvadorian. I bet my income and IQ is higher than most of yours. Try me :)

Posted by: t ()
Date: June 17, 2007 03:11PM

shut up you beaner ass wetback

Posted by: ... ()
Date: June 17, 2007 09:34PM

"Hey and guess what, my skin color is white :) you couldn't tell me from a white guy or El Salvadorian. I bet my income and IQ is higher than most of yours. Try me :)"

So, when you fill out those government forms, do you put yourself down as "white" or "hispanic", and does it depend on whether there's a minority set-aside involved?

Posted by: Vaballa04 ()
Date: June 25, 2007 06:09PM

I went to annadale high school and we have a horrible problem with gangs between the years of 2000 and 2004, We had the most assaults with a deadly waepons on school grounds in the entire county, This school was filled with MS-13, South side Locos, Trpple 6, Arlington Blood, spanish crip, and a whole bunch of smaller little clicks, with like 6-10 members, Even the the white people where crooked up in their. Drugies and such.

Posted by: pabs ()
Date: June 25, 2007 09:01PM

DirtyDeeds Wrote:
> Try Annandale guys. They have the biggest and most
> powerful underground crime families in all of the
> nations capital area.
> They are Korean and they run many illegal
> prostitution rings and gambling rings. They don't
> let anyone participate in there illegal activity
> that isn't a Korean. They run the place next door
> to the 7-11 on hummer rd. in Annandale and if you
> try to go in there you will find yourself in a
> dangerous situation.

I can only assume you mean the Korean BBQ next to 7-11, since the other places are a laundromat, a golf shop, and a gas station. I've eaten at the Korean BBQ tons of times and never had any problems or seen anything sketchy.

Also, the food is pretty damn good and they're open past midnight, if you're looking for some food on a Friday or Saturday night.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.